Good day.

is that Gordon Freeman?

Too damn OP.

The smuggest.

That's Lightning Conversationalist.

>I'm the best. Simply the best.

Reminder that several animators died making this

Quick Quipper

First Selesia insults her smile when she just wanted to talk. Now she doesn't even properly reply to her duel bow. Talk about rude.

best couple 2

best couple

Best couple

cute couple

>bruise behind glasses
>glasses not broken
One job

cute harem ss

>Sota
>Best anything
I honestly don't understand why people ship him with, well anyone. Unless you really hate Altair.
If you are so pathetic that you can self insert as Sota, you are beyond help.

On a side note. I really really want to drink Alicetaria's pee.

takarada self insert

Altair goes with Selesia anyways.

The weak should fear the chuuni

Does shark still ruin the series by bending the plot for her convenience? I dropped after the recap episode.

Nah. I don't do self inserts. Which is why I ship Mamika and Alice instead.

I support this.

gross mutant with gross mutant nose

Magane has done nothing for a while. And now she will be doubly fucked by picking a fight with the god of ink and his daughter.

Sell me on this series

no, fuck off

>tfw you will never write your ideal woman and then marry her when she comes to life

Do it for her

mejor

i just want his happiness takarada is best candidate

mamika+alice= corruption

Mamika Alice is the only canon ship

>Jobbing is losing when you should win.
Jobbing is losing specifically to make the opponent look better you fucking baka.

>yfw your daughter got Re:Created

It's trash but liking Selesia or Meteora can get you through it.

There's a girl that has shark teeth in it

No.

Only if they have to make the "jobber" seem weaker than usual at the same time.
Alice and Altair has always been showed as stronger then the rest. So when people lose to them it's not really jobbing. It's just them being stronger.

Alice has some impressive strength demonstrated from get go. There hasn't been much in the name of destruction more impressive than Götzblast in Episode 6

Don't bother, it's not worth the time it takes to watch.

She did sort of job though, not Selesia specifically but the concept of "canon power ups to have a fighting chance against Altair". It gave the impression that it's not even possible to hurt her since she tanked all the power ups without even being slightly pushed back.

She is still going 1-one-1 against Altair. If anything they collectively jobbed in their first hail against Altair

It's ok.
Give it a shot.

It's not ok.
Don't give it a shot.

2 on 1 actually, Altair just quickly sniped Meteora's army and put her plan in check.

You obviously have no idea where the term comes from. Just because a person is "stronger" doesn't mean someone job against them. The Selesia/Altair fight was most certainly a job fight on the grounds that both Meteora and Selesia used power ups that were easily brushed aside.

Just talked to Hiroe on the phone.
He agreed Meteora is the best girl
And that she will save the day.

This line got me hard.

The whole point of jobbing is to make a character seem stronger then it should be. This is not the case with Altair, since her whole fucking concept from the very start has been that she is OP.

Step on me Altair

Why did Speedy Speaker wait so long to confront his creator?

Semen demon

That might be because everyone jobbed so far though, and she isn't nearly as powerful as she makes herself look like (certainly the strongest by a good margin, but not near invincible). Which is why she needs the acceptance as well.

This Kishi got me hard.

She has some clever jokes too.

Thanks again for proving that you have no fucking idea where the term comes from. Yes, Altair is OP but being OP doesn't exempt you from being jobbed to. And you're talking with the benefit of hindsight. Before this episode Selesia had been fighting without her mecha and Selesiafags were hyping Vogalchevalier and her being finally able to fight normally. She uses to new flashy moves along with her mecha and nothing is effective. That's the essence of jobbing. Now lurk more for two years before you post.

>Which is why I ship Mamika and Alice instead
I see, you're just a degenerate.

Is it still real to you?

They explicitly explained that in the show. He prioritized protecting a fragile little girl to run away from dealing with his own situation. Altair pushed him to do what he needed to do for himself without worrying with her, so he chose the timing he could do both by also creating chaos outside of the elimination chamber.

Pretty sure that seat has a rod that's stuck up her ass

Were you able to finally find it through google?

So in your head, if someone loses to a stronger character, then it is jobbing?
Nobody is saying that she is invincible. But she is much stronger then the rest, which is why she beats them.
The only way it would be jobbing is if they had to turn down the alreaddy established power of the losing character in order for her to beat them. But this is not the case. She has always beens tronger then them, and she still is, even after they get their powerup. That does not make it jobbing, it just means that she was stronger then they thought. Or, as the plot already has established, she has also gotten stronger since her first appearance.

unquestionably the best

I was just trying to be friendly.

I would fight for Setsuna.

Well that sure makes sense.

Sorry, user.
It's still real to me, damn it.

Best ship

Everyone that ships is a degenerate. But hetshit shippers are the worst kind of degenerates. Since they are getting off to the though of another man being with their waifu.

Yuri shipping is the only way to see a character you like be in a relationship without being a cuck.

Reminder that this was Hiroe's way of saying that the show will go full edge

>I upgrade from a tricycle to a Honda Civic
>lose to a Ferrari
WOOOOOW such a jobber

F/u/ck off and stay there.

Who watches wrestling here? Me or you? That's right you don't know shit.

>Barely molested Selesia at all
Altair has failed the viewers.

So the term jobbing comes from american "wrestling"? I did not know that. I'll just assume you are correct then. If so, the the term jobber mean something different than I thought and I was wrong. But that also means that it doesn't matter if they jobbed or not. Altair is stronger then them and she always was, that is why she won. There was no need to change anything in order to make her win, so the writing has been consistent on that point. So who cares if a term that comes from american wresting can be aplied or not?

Altair is for Meteora exclusively!

>Starts flickering for a moment
Is defending from attacks enough for her to disappear?

>/u/filth
Leave and never return.

rui x alice is option

Establishing sexual dominance

she just acts like the untouchable bad guy for her real motivation

cancer lvl of mamika ship

That was Selesia's strongest attacks other than that new ability that matsubara wrote for her.

>So who cares if a term that comes from american wresting can be aplied or not
No one does but you specifically and erroneously tried to correct someone on the term.

And you embarrassingly think that anyone cares what you think.

fallen show

A cute.

>I like watching other men violate my waifu.

I don't think you have the right to call anyone else filth.

Where's Moeblob? What kind of power up is she getting?

Where's Selesia's BF?

Where's Sota's secret character? Surely it's not Blitz's daughter. Will secret character save him from Magane?

Charon is banging moeblob.