Sarada doesn't deserve all this shit

Sarada doesn't deserve all this shit
Sasuke is the worst fictional being in history

I don't read boruto. What happened?

>Sasuke is the worst fictional being in history
Sarada seems to disagree with you. CHADsuke wins again.

Saradafags being as annoying as ever

just Sasuke being father of the year.

That answers nothing. I'm guessing she has a complicated relationship with her father? All I know from what I've heard us he's off on some redemption quest and she's not Sakuras daughter.

Shut up fag Sasuke's just doing his job.

First of all, speak English and second of all, Konoha is more important than some whiny girl who actually started liking his father after Gaiden arc.

Is this real? If it is it's probably gonna be an asspull like he was under control or had to make her believe he's evil. I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't have looked into Boruto. I thought it was dumb.

No it's not, that is an edit. Literal fake news, read the manga

Ok so, Sasuke is like on this mission that took like 12 years and not once, Not even once, even when he actually returned to the village which he did, he did never meet with Sarada
And when he finally meets her the first thing he does is almost stab Sarada with his sword because he was unable to tell that was his daughter even though she recognized him and she only has a picture of him as a teenager
NOT EVEN ONCE, EVEN IF HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK TO THE LEAF WHICH HE DID, HE NEVER WENT AND LIKE TOOK CARE OF HER
And when he leaves again, all he does is the stupid fucking stub against the forehead and leaves and i hated it i hope sasuke dies or atleast pays his child support
Sarada doesn't deserve this shit

I honestly don't blame Sasuke for all this. Most of this is all Sakuras fault.

user, you might be mentally unstable. Seek help, nobody should take this mediocre series THIS seriously. I suggest you lock yourself up before you kill someone who has long and black hair

isn't like 50% of the bad shit that happens in this world sakura's fault and 50% madara's fault?

More like half Sakura and half Rins.

He should have just died.

but he clearly learned the get away with everything no-jutsu from orochimaru.

>I suggest you lock yourself up before you kill someone who has long and black hair
Who?

It really is

>Sasuke is the worst fictional being in history
No that would be Sakura

Sarada is double negative: the character

honestly a great evaluation. once she gets over these weird daddy issues she seems like a pretty reasonable character.

Fake dialogue, the action is real.

Sarada is the exception to the rule that two wrongs don't make a right.

It's hilarious how the best and most developed character is also the most hated character in the series

How did kishi do it?

kage
summit

Can't kill off Japan's favorite Naruto character, user.

post the image where Naruto goes through all the awful shit Sasuke has done but says cheating is going too far

>deserve
I fucking hate that word when it's used in a context like this. So I guess Sarada "deserves" the best of treatment, to be a fucking Princess, with Sasuke standing right outside her door hearing every little shitty bullshit she has to sprout while she sucks his dick? On the other hand, Mitsuki "deserved" to be a lab-made thing under Orochimaru's control? And Metal "deserves" being a timed, nervous faggot? Sumire "deserved" pretty much everything?

Here's a fucking fact. Salad has done nothing to "deserve" anything. Saladfags have done enough to "deserve" death.

Sasukehaters really are cringey.

What's even her appeal(muh Uchiha?).

Can somebody explain? I fell like she's currently super bland.

>Can't kill off Japan's favorite Naruto character, user.
Thats why the story is shit, no one dies even during that WAR arc.

She's boring.

>Can somebody explain? I fell like she's currently super bland.
it is a off-shot shipping from the naruto-sasuke shipping.

that is to say, most of them are faggots

Why?

penis in vagoo

Salad deserves to be treated like the precious, precious ojou-sama she is.