Oreimo thread

Alright, I know I'm way late to the party on this one, but it was recommended to me by a friend after we both watched eromanga sensei.

What the fuck is this ending? MC had 3 perfectly good waifus and he chooses this piece of trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hseORduMkM
exhentai.org/g/1059813/15de0b425f/
youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you, brother-sister incest is the purest form of love.

Glad to see someone else realizes the truth

I liked eromanga sensei which is the same writer as oreimo. But fucking come on, dude even knows the relationship won't last anyway, so he fucks up his best 3 long-term options for a short term fling with his sister.

Waifu =/= girl

They are all 2D, what does it matter?

He wanted to go balls to the wall with the incest ending, but his editor wouldn't let him. What he gave us was the best he could do with the limitations imposed on him by Dengeki Bunko.

You tell me.

>this piece of trash

I wonder what his vision of going all out with the incest ending was

Did they actually get married and tell their parents etc.

The "keep it going in secret" thing they implied at the real ending was a bit underwhelming, as they already made the reveal to alot of friends so how is that going to work

can anyone recommend similar romantic comedies like this? harem or whatever.

Eromanga sensei is similar, and written by the same person. A lot lewder though. youtube.com/watch?v=0hseORduMkM

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

And Kyousuke went with her because she's the best. She's so best that the fact that she's his sister is not even important.

But why choose worst imouto when you could choose slightly less bad imouto who also likes meruru

>MC had 3 perfectly good waifus and he chooses this piece of trash?
People will forever be mad about this.

Given you watched eromanga sensei, is the outcome really that surprising though? Eromanga sensei rehashes some of Oreimo. I feel eromanga sensei is trying to re-adapt Oreimo but while making the "brother" and "sister" non-blood related. Therefore, the author will be able to make the characters go "balls to the wall" and avoid crap he got from his editor . You know it's coming.

Kirino best girl, there's your answer.

Phoneposters like NBR, shocking.

What do you know, showing emotion makes you look like a better person

The third/middle row was and will always be stupid.

>friend
>we both watched
>eromanga sensei
>had
>waifus
See, the only problem here is that you are either retarded or really retarded, but anyways. The only one that loved the real Kyousuke was Kirino and she's the only one that Kyousuke loved, you don't pick who you fall in love with and the other girls were behind the game because they loved the super Kyousuke that was just an illusion, and other ideas part of their dream world.

This

>super Kyousuke that was just an illusion
???

It means that they didn't know the real Kyousuke and that the Super Kyousuke was just a side of him that he transformed into something better thanks to Kirino. The other girls didn't loved Kyousuke but the idealized idea of him, just a classic dream of a teenage girl.

>it was recommended to me by a friend after we both watched eromanga sensei
>3 perfectly good waifus
Fuck off and kill yourself, normalfag

Man I watched this recently and I could not agree more

It was so dumb and out of nowhere

"I brought you lunch once at your house and now I'm in love with you!"

Did they just want her to appear one more time and figured her confessing was the way to go?

I'm a broken record on that point but yeah. She was literally a useless character in the anime and in the LN. Maybe the VN has something more meaningful happen with her. IDK.

Unfortunately, that useless character archetype also made it's way into at least 3 other characters in eromanga sensei so there's no escaping it.

Kirino best girl and Oreimo greatest love story ever told

Fpbp

Super Kyousuke only exists for Kirino. It is actually an ability Onii-chans have to protect and make their imoutos happy. But it can only be used for their imoutos. Not random sluts.

kanako is my wife but yeah that scene was horrible

It actually cheapened the other girls confessions a bit to be honest

Like you go through Ayase's and Kuroneko's and you really feel their emotion

This one was so out of the blue it made me wonder if every girl we saw throughout the series would be doing this bit at some point

He literally leaves Kirino and the other 2 at a coffee shop to go have this scene, how did that seem well written to anyone?

Fushimi just did it to shut down shippers. There's no

>B-but he didn't reject Kanako
>Kanako still has a chance!!!

Which as fucking stupid as it sounds it's pretty much standard shipper mentality.

Just wait until the Ayase and Kuroneko LNs are pushed and an anime happens. There'll be calls to consider the "Original LN and Anime" non-canon

You are a retard.
You are wrong and retarded too.
You stop posting like a retard.
The girls decided to confess to Kyousuke before the last volume knowing it might not end with a positive answer, it's called giving it a closure, to those feelings that will never be reciprocated, it's the most healthy way to go in these situations, and each character acting on their own accord made them feel more real. Kanako and Kyousuke had a great relationship of friendship, friendship that Kanako mistook for love(and was explained enough throughout the LN), and made her try to get close to Kyosuke in a "different" way, but at the end that wasn't meant to happen, simple as that. Also Kanako was a key part in more than one instance for the series to progress, leaving her aside like if she never existed, now that would have been bad writing.

I guess it was better explained in the LN then, because in the anime they didn't have much aside from the lunch date and of course posing as Ayase's manager

I wouldn't call it good writing, but what said makes alot of sense. If you don't completely shut down the possibility of the ship, then the shippers will never quit

I just think it could've been handled ALOT better than

>Kyousuke gets a text while having coffee with Kirino and the others
>walks off to see her in concert
>Kanako stops entire concert to confess to him
>"Nah I'm good"
>"k" then continues concert
>Kyousuke back in time before anyone notices

Its interesting you defend it so hard

meant to quote first

What would be wrong with Kanako dealing with things like she wanted? She knew the response already, she wanted to make it big, Kyousuke went as a friend, to make her know he will always support her, I don't understand your complains.

>I just think it could've been handled ALOT better than

That's more or less how it was handled with the exception of Super Kyousuke's outburst.

I'm surprised Kirino even let him go. You'd think she'd be cautious with the girls that surround him.

And she kinda is with Sakurai. She tells her directly that Kyousuke is hers.

>not trusting your lover
Come on user. Also, Sakurai is the only girl that is still in the bowl and is more assertive than the other girls, it's a whole different level, they are still best friends though so Kirino must mark her domains all the time.

>People actually wanted Ayase to win
I don't know about the manga, but her character was irrelevant after solving her problem with Kirino's eroge

>You are wrong and retarded too.
Nice argument faggot. Eat shit. In terms of the anime, she was a throwaway character and you know it. Just one more 1D character put into the fray with maybe 5 minutes of interaction time with the MC and then a love confession out of nowhere, right in front of an audience. It was fucking stupid, out of place and basically an excuse to burn a half or whole episode. There were other confessions in the series that did make sense because they actually had a presence with the MC but Kanako is not one of them.

Now if you want to argue that the VN, or even the LN had them in greater interaction, that's another story. The anime did a butch job representing any relationship they had, if one actually did exist.

>In terms of the anime
Well yeah, the anime butchered everything but Kuroneko character, and even made her look better somehow.

Daily reminder that Oreimo is the best love story ever told.

You know sometime in the future he could come back and have a long term relationship with any of the other girls right? He can get to fuck his sister and then get in a relationship with Ayase or some shit.

Implying it's not you samefagging as usual you autistic Sagirifag

>so Kirino must mark her domains all the time
W-What does that mean?

It means that she reminds sluts that she's Kyousuke's imouto-wife constantly. Besides that, who knows? But whatever it is, it's working well.

Whenever Sakurai tried to convince Kyousuke to have a date with her and such, he pretty much always imagined Kirino instead. Similar to how he was doing the same with Kuroneko really.

How does she reminder them, exactly?

OP, are you still here? You sound very new to anime. Are you?

Hard Life Counseling.

>You looked at Ayase's ass in a lewd way. Face you punishment, you cheating baka-aniki!

exhentai.org/g/1059813/15de0b425f/

Who gives a shit about that?

The new Elf doujin is amazing.

Talk about shit taste.

>Kyousuke abandoning Kirino after all they've been through for Manami of all people
What the fuck? And the fact that it has fucking glorious art makes it even worse

Manami should literally die in a fire.

Yeah but Kyousuke was the bigger asshole in that particular doujin

Dont talk shit about my waifu, you are asking to get your face bashed in

I'm just here for pictures of Kirino

>waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg

Yeah this, can't be bothered to get into the same arguments again for the 145th time.

Ah, so his sister began forcing him to play games about wanting to fuck his sister and berated him for wanting to fuck his sister. And then she introduced him to her friends who were against the notion of him fucking his sister. And then one of them started dating him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And she broke up with him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And then his parents threw him out of the house for wanting to fuck his sister and later brought him back for not wanting to fuck his sister after he started wanting to fuck his sister. And as it turned out, the source of all this was that his childhood friend told his sister that a brother shouldn't fuck his sister. And so she decided that she hated him for not wanting to fuck his sister and that it was his friend's fault that he didn't want to fuck his sister. So his sister assaults his childhood friend for the crime of telling her brother that he shouldn't fuck his sister. And then he decides that he wants to fuck his sister. And then all her friends suddenly become ok with him wanting to fuck his sister. And so he decided not to fuck his sister. The end.

Everyone in this series is stupid and I hate them.

>What the fuck is this ending?
it's "yeah they still gonna bang and be together but we can't show it directly out of fear of lawsuit" ending

my favorite part about the show would probably have to how much hentai there is about its characters now, either that or my fetish for bitchy brownish haired girls that i got from this show

>And so he decided not to fuck his sister. The end.
see

It not something new that Oreimo turned into pure massive shit from around half S2

Oreimo had actually funny harem antics

>The only one that loved the real Kyousuke was Kirino and she's the only one that Kyousuke loved, you don't pick who you fall in love with and the other girls were behind the game because they loved the super Kyousuke that was just an illusion
What the fuck are you on? It's literally the exact opposite. Kirino hated him after he stopped showing off to her and only accepted his feelings after he spent the whole story breaking his back for her

This

I'm just here to Kirino.

HAHAHA FUCK YOU KIRINO DA BES

But why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

kuroneko was the superior oreimo and did nothing wrong.

She's a cunt who planned and tried to steal an onii-chan from his imouto. Literally worse than Manami.

>still spouting shit after being proven objectively wrong
Retard

>hated
Well yeah, Kyousuke wasn't the only one that changed(though it's more accurate to say that they found themselves) thanks to the Life Counseling, they both grew together and Kirino realizes throughout the series.

There is no excuse for the bullshit she pulled.

>Hey, I know you're hurting and all because I'm dating your brother that you love, but could you give me dating advice?
>Like when's it ok for him to fuck me?

Cunt. Not even fucking Manami with her award winning shitty-ness was that much of a cunt.

:3

Maybe kirino shouldn't have explicitly given her permission to date him then. Kirino is also guilty of boasting about her relationship so I guess she's a cunt too.

It doesn't matter if Kirino said it was ok. Neko was a cunt for doing that.

No. An imouto has the right to properly mark her territory. Besides Kirino is already being nice enough to neko by not holding hands with her onii-chan in front of her.

Yep, you're fucking retarded

Jealous Kirino is best Kirino.

It didn't make their confessions look better by comparison?

Neko apologist pls go.

Claiming what is hers by right.

There should be a world organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights of imoutos. Too many imoutos these days are unaware of their rights and constantly let sluts take their onii-chan from them.

This must stop. The fundamental rights of imoutos should not be denied. They should not be ignored. They should be cherished. They should be enforced. They should be respected.

She's worse than my IBS shit. Fuck off and get some human taste. If you wanna bash my face I'll be waiting for the scooter carrying your lardy ass