Kepekki Danshi! Aoyama-kun

Anyone still watching it?
Why is he okay with the basketball girl touching him?

ODAGIRI A BEST

Probably because she has pure thoughts. Germaphobia is psychological, so Aoyama mist have some kind of mental scar from what happened in the past that makes him hate human contact

I knew she was best girl at this right moment

Girl of the fucking decade holy shit. Shame nobody's watching.

>expect fujosports
>receive a harem of qts by the truckload
Holy shit this show.

Yes, I'm enjoying the series quite a bit but I avoid participating in the threads seeing its a simple story and a simple story with great girls and boys tended to be swayed hard into one or two shit directions that I'm not fond of.

Boing!

I checked the raws and she didn't appear until ch 29. Not that I'm against it

Moka didn't deserve this.

Why isn't the Mai Nakahara fan here?

Soon.

What the fuck.

But why is he okay with her?

You gotta let some stuff slide if you want some of them tiddies.

based mc reverse ntr

cute episode

>reverse ntr
It has a name, netori

>he just does that with her because he cant do with the others!
>they all believed it
Just like keikaku.

I don't like her. Give me my Aoyama back you big-titted ogre.

CUTE

Aoyama like tall girls

Holy shit Odagiri-chan is the best.

I want Odagiri to sit on my face

Is this physically possible? Maybe her shirt is too tight because of her huge boobs and her extending her arm pulled against the button? Even so that would require a decent amount of force and the button would of had to have already been taut under normal conditions. I'd assume her shirt would pull up from under her skirt first but looking at makes it seem like she has plenty of room. Perhaps the shirts for females are form fitted and her having unusually large boobs for a japanese makes any size she can get naturally small? She's super cute though holy shit.

Imagine being this guy. Being okay with your girlfriend oozing over somebody else and you doing the same to have something in common. Disgusting.

Doujins when

Odagiri is pure. PURE.

How tall is she?

Will we ever know why he's okay with her?

Because she smells of shampoo.

She probably takes a shower before going to school. Japanese don't do that for some weird reason.

Odagiri amazon pressing Aoyama when?

.... eh? That's all?

It is, you only need to wear a tight shirt

Not in the anime

He just wants to fuck her.
Aoyama will never touch her dirty ass, so he thinks it's a reasonable sacrifice to get that pussy.

Wait, they ansered that in the source material?
What's his reason?

end game right here bros

You think he might start dating her because he can't do it with other girls?

You just don't get the thinking man fetish user.

AW SHIT I'M FEELING IT

;w;

I'm here. Voices best girl as always

Who the fuck showers before school, get all your shit done the night before.

Also normal people shower every other day.... Your skin must be dry as fuck.

is this the power of the third world? what the fuck

This.

>normal people shower every other day

t. third world nigger neet

I suppose if you are an obese American then you need to shower everyday so your numerous folds don't get sweaty...

But my country has public transport and bike lanes so...

I suppose you are a fat turd that the only physical exercise you do all day is fapping to hentai

As expected, Aoyama has great taste.

I suppose all the exercise you get running from school shooters and Nazis in cars keeps you fit.

>Anyone still watching it?
Damn straight I am. Abs for life.

>Tall
>Huge tits
>Pure

Odagiri is best girl, not even Aoyama can resist that ass.

she seems huge but considering nipland i would be surprised if she is something like 180cm

thirdworlder here, nope, you can check some statistics and you will see that southamerican shower more often than japan and other european countries

Not him, but I usually shower after a fapping session as it makes me sweat.
I also shwoer every 2-3 days if I don't make any kind of exercise in them(if I sweat I shower directly) so in the end I don't shower every day but more like every 3 days or else my skin would be too dry(I also read some articles about that, so it's not just in my head).

I'm very thin since I don't eat a lot(I live in pizza land but I don't eat it that much) so it also makes body odors less likely to appear after every effort.

Please shower at least once a day.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

This anime is so fun. I love the soundtrack too. The girls being cute is a huge plus.

My nigga.

It is, Aoyama is currentlty my favorite airing Anime. Better than anything last season. Hopefully its gets a second season but because of this it wouldn't surprsied me if they cover all the manga

Another great episode. I expected Moka to interact with Aoyama but it was pretty fun seeing her lose her shit and Odagiri was un too. So sad that there are only 5 episodes left.
But if Days, Hotaru and Dagashi can get 2 seasons then i don't see why this can't. Unless of course they cover up everything in the manga.

Do we have any way of knowing if Nips liked this? It would be a damn shame for this to not get a second season. The whole cast is composed of cliches, but they are done so well, that you find yourself laughing at the dumbest shit. Love this anime.

>Do we have any way of knowing if Nips liked this?
No idea, i guess we'll have to wait until its over to see if the Manga sold more

Now, we need to hope that Nip's shit taste isn't as shit this season.

Is the soundtrack ripped / released yet?

Apparently it recently had an Otakon Panel with the director and all kind of info
September

Zaizen when.

Im surprised he ended up more irrelevant than i thought

Aragi Sayaka best girl.

Next episode seems to be another Moka episode. Can't wait

gross

Take that back you monster

Finally a man of culture

Some rips are already out

To answer your question, they kinda explained it in this episode when Aoyama tells her that it's all about the "feeling". People who have compulsive traits, especially when it comes to something like cleaning, just get this weird sense of acceptability to certain things. For example, a person might wash their hands multiple times until they "feel" that their hands are clean enough. It doesn't have to be a set amount of times, but they'll keep washing until they're satisfied. Aoyama must have just had that "feeling" when she touched him, and so he allowed it.

But what about He specifically ask best girl to shake his hand

Highlights from the Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-Kun panel at Otakon with producer Matsuoka-San !!

>Matsuoka-San dribbled a soccer ball into the panel dressed as Aoyama-Kun with the turquoise cleaning gloves and everything
a good portion of the anime is actually ad libbed !.
>They leave parts of the script blank and only include which characters should be speaking at certain parts and tell the voice actors to make it up.
>He didn’t say how much of it was ad libbed, but did say more than usual!.
>The entire Anime is digitally animated (no hand drawings) in part to keep the sleek look of the Manga.
>They decided to make it completely digital (apparently, one of the first TV Anime to do so) partly because the director is young and trained in digital animation.
>They also tried to mimic the art style of the Manga, including the color palette and thin lines.
>The ed is a cover of a popular 80s japanese song, so they changed the art and animation in the ed to mimic popular 70s and 80s Manga style.
>Matsuoka-San decided to produce the Anime after seeing the Manga at a bookstore
he was drawn to it because he used to be a Soccer player and is a bit of a clean freak, too.

He wanted to test the waters to see if he could touch other people. He ended up fainting, thus proving he wasn't getting over his phobia as a whole.

>a good portion of it is ad libbed
That sounds hilarious, imagine the seiyuus ad libbing scenes.

>I love you
Dude that's messed up

>The entire Anime is digitally animated (no hand drawings) in part to keep the sleek look of the Manga.
I knew it was intentional. Shit's even better in 1080p. So clean and crisp, like Aoyama.

>he was drawn to it because he used to be a Soccer player and is a bit of a clean freak, too.
Oh wow, how passionate.

this faggot better not ruin everything

C-CUTE!

Stop, Stop! She's already dead!

I wonder if her romantic interest will matter or if it will just make her fall for Aoyama more

Is the captain a cuck? And what's with all the man getting depressed when they thought Aoyama was dating the chick?

I don't know why I keep tuning into this show each week but I still do. I just wish they played more soccer and Zaizen got more screen time desu.

This is not a soccer manga

Silly, this is a romance Anime

Didn't they say that the court smells like shampoo after she plays in it?

I can't believe this show doesn't get more love on Sup Forums. It's not really a fujo show despite first impressions.
Actually, why does Odagiri touch Aoyama and he doesn't get fucked over by it?
There's only one other cleanliness guy in their school and he doesn't like getting touched either.

>that magazine

Why is she in possession of something like that?!

she's trying to grow her boobs