Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that we failed to protect her smile.

Should've been a bit more proactive then, little whore.

Her God of Destruction was a retard, so I feel nothing.

You forgot to say Zamasu was right
Dumbo kind of deserved it, but Gowasu did nothing wrong

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

YAAAAAH ATATATATATATATATATATATATA
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

>there are still people who prefer that over GT

>cherrypicking

>ss4 can barely hold up a building

Why does she make that fucking stupid noise anyway? Everyone else sounds fine with their kiai yells.

Universe 10 hate thread?

Do we have spoilers yet?

thoughts on this?

Pan time!

nani

What the fuck is this shit? All I said was that the survival of Goku, Vegeta, and everyone else is more important than protecting a loli angel's smile and now it's a fucking meme.

Hentais when?

Is Piccolo a strong contender in the ToP? It doesn't seem like most participants can even handle a super saiyan, and he was above that in the android saga

What's the best kind of beer?

/best girl/ thread,

Brianne, Mia,18 and all the other creatures that shouldn't be classed as women will be ignored.

>All I said was that the survival of Goku, Vegeta, and everyone else is more important than protecting a loli angel's smile

no it isn't

Eternal Reminder that Caulifla removed Loincloth's loincloth while he was sleeping.

He will probably do nothing until he gets ringed out by taking a ki blast for Gohan, who wont do much either.

>best form is back
I'm fucking crying

Hakai

Why is Kale such shit?

How far does Dragon Ball's influence reach?

If you compare them it's not even really hard to make Brianne seem superior, do you really want to do this?

>needing SSj4 to hold up a building
>magic pants outside of fusion
>A fucking lazer beam granting SSJ4
>TWO 17s

reminder

Fuck one
Marry one
Kill one

But she is the best girl user

>you know botamo cant be damaged
No he doesnt, he wasnt there at all
Is Piccolo fucking dumb?

OK Toei, give me 1 (ONE) reason for Gohan not using his ultimate state all time since there's no ki drain at all. It's exactly like fight in base but better so why this much holding back?

Are they bros?

>>A fucking lazer beam granting SSJ4
Better than SSB jobbing to a laser on its introduction.

>we'll never get this back

Goku said right afterwards that he told Gohan about his fight with Botamo, are you fucking dumb?

So youre telling me Vegeta getting SSJ4 just because his wife shot him with a machine is better than Goku getting shot in the chest with a Frieza gook lazer?
Autism

Fuck Marcartia, kill Vados, marry Cus. Easy choice.

marry kill fuck

fk loli
marry vados
kill marcarita

Is Roshi really going to refrain groping?

>so why this much holding back?
Like father like son

You just don't like the official explanation in Gt for saiyans to evolve past the golden monkey and into SS4 itself.

Gowasu: Maybe there's still hope, we still have one fighter left. Who's he up against anyways?
Ramooshi: Gohan
Gowasu: It's time to accept defeat.
GODhan: Heh, Zamusu was right, you all ARE worthless trash, I'll make sure to finish what he failed to do.
GODhan: *drinks angel loli tears while laughing*

Vegeta using best form in the anime WHEN?

I like Vegeta getting SSGSS by himself.

I appreciated your autism, user.

How to improve this tournament?

Wasnt it on at all times?

Name one thing wrong with this picture.

You're stronger than I expected, Son Gohan. Now I'll finally have the chance to use this form after so many years.

And I'm done with this point.

Marry Cus, have sex for the sake of procreation with Cus, kill the others.

I don't get what's people's problem with Gohan, it's not like he's a living thing with his own actual character, it's the stupid writers. And they write everyone poorly. Whatever type of wuss he was in DBZ, is understandable, because even though he had a lot of potential, he was a sheltered little kid that never had to figure out the world on his own like the rest of main characters did. But he's supposedly smart, and you'd think he'd naturally figure stuff out now that he's all grown up, but no. Because the writers are sheltered little mental cripples themselves that don't understand what they are doing. The charicatures we see on screen are a mirror reflection of these people. It's all them. When Goku is retarded, even though he isn't because his weirdness was a result of living like a dirty isolated nomad, it's them. When Vegeta forgets his pride and turns into a little bitch in front of whoever or whatever sittuation, it's them. When little tingles on your back turn you from an irrelevant little shit into SSJ2, again, it's them.
Dragon Ball Super is nothing but a thinly veiled excuse for a cash grab by degenerate sheltered gooks that don't even care that the characters they show on screen are so poorly drawn the audience is barely able to recognize them, much less associate them with whatever the fuck merchandise they are trying to sell. And who the hell will ever even want to buy a Jiren toy? Or a rat/rabbit/whatever the fuck that thing was toy? Will people want the shitty SSB toys like they want the SSJ ones? No. Nobody will want this shit because it will never be as iconic, and it's simply because it's all made by failed chink jobbers that can't write, can't draw, and can't comprehend that they are in fact losing.
Direct your hate in the right direction.

>bracket style tournament in THIS kind of show
Fuck no.
Super couldnt handle it, especially with all those lietral whos

See

>Kill an angel
That's not something you can do you silly ningen

no thicc enough

It would be fine with smaller teams.

Marry Cus.

Love Cus.

Cherish Cus.

Adore Cus.

Kill U10.

You think GODhan is finished with U10 yet?
He'll kill every angel and the grand priest before the arc is over.

How did Tien get his chest scar? I feel like I remember seeing it happen but it's been so long since I saw DB/DBZ.

I will just pretend Toei forgot about that like they do with everything else.

Angels are still around when a GoD and Supreme Kai die? So Whis was just lazy as fuck when he could have helped out against Buu and Zamasu?

Fight with cyborg Tao

What would you do if the recycled the Helles animation again?

>He'll kill every angel and the grand priest before the arc is over.
Ha, its funny you would make me think that.
Any last words, Cuckhan?

and? so what

Nothing because its a given. We will see it about 5 more times.

>yfw

His former master tried stabbing his chest to kill him after he realized that Tenshinhan was too strong for him to beat normally. So he tried to cheat in order to get revenge, basically.

>filename

Ya, I've got some last words.
KA ME HA ME HA!
*kills both zenos*

Why did Gohan stop using the Masenko? And will Toei actually bring him back to his former glory during this arc?

They're cute together.

A reminder that 17' is now Chad Ku's best friend and that Krillin will now be retconned.

HAHAHA! All they whiners "Super isn't Z! Goku wasn't this dumb in Z! People who like Super don't know what good writing is!"

FIrst: So what?

Second:

Goku let Raditz' tail go.
Goku didn't kill Freeza when he had the chance.
Instead of stepping back when he knew there was a problem with his heart, he just kept fighting.
Goku gave Cell a Senzu bean.
Goku could have warped Cell out and came back if he had moved fast enough.
Vegeta was the one who suggested the Spirit Bomb for Kid Buu when Goku should have thought of it.
And don't even get me started on his fight with Piccolo (Jr.) from Dragon Ball.

You want to talk shit about Super and claim Z was better? Sorry kiddies, but learn your shit before you spew it out next time.

Third: Right, we don't know what good writing is. That's why Super is so popular world wide. There's that many WRONG people. Let's see... appropriate response image:
Now to sit back and watch the salty trolls go nuts!

It's official, blue was a mistake

Hey there, Zeno. Fancy meeting you here.

I've been waiting to try this technique out. You're gonna love it.

KAAAAA.... MEEE.... HAAAA... MEEEE........!!!!

HAAAAAA KAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Is this any better than the Kung Fu Master game for Nintendo?

this better be an old pasta

>blue was a mistake
Was it? I thought Toriyama lovd it in RoF

Fuck me sideways, did this happen in DB? I don't remember that at all. Honestly, I don't remember much about DB, if I think really hard. I remember Goku and Bulma's relationship, Pilaf and the gang, a tower in the snow? I remember Tao, the tournament, and Piccolo. So many little details lost to time. I bet it's been eleven or twelve years now since I watched DB originally.

>E-Everything I d-don't like is pasta

What's the point of using god form at this stage?

It was in DB friend.

Thank you for confirming it is.
i was getting worried someone was actually this retarded

Goku WAS retarded in Z.

The reason Z was better is Gohan

If this series doesn't end with either Gohan or Goku doing a Kamehamehakai I will fucking kill myself.

muh stamina

goku is

not him but, how is the content of that post, pasta or not, retarded?

yfw?