Well Sup Forums

Are you with them or against them?

do you want more dead children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-MUM2GV8hg&t=3s
sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/news/broward/fl-jjbs-demography-1123-20161121-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1MVx3RQ2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>do you want more dead children

Yes tbqh

A CIS lord?

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

>The Constitution
>You're either an American
>or you need to GTFO

>Are you with them or against them?
against
I am indifferent

Pasta worth repeating:

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

Dont care

They can't even vote.

I don't have to listen to their political opinions.

Obligatory.

Oy vey

Meanwhile in Chicago the "students" are too busy killing each other to march.

Someone has turned these children into puppets for an agenda. They didn't get on tv by themselves, and they didn't start or fund this movement. Who did?

fbpb

It's always the same people.

It starts with J and ends with ews

>Who did?
((()))

everyone can make a human. not everyone can make a p-94 plasma rifle

Good lawd the beak on that wreck of a woman

All I see is a roastie vag. what are you going on about?

if they are all little meddling kike faggots like this, then I want piles of dead children
mountains

Definatly against!

GRASSROOTS

Obviously. Would like to know names though. Weaponizing the grief of children is fucking low.

>give your guns to Orange Hitler and let the racist police protect you

The absolute state of liberals

Interesting.
Didn't the shooter get out of a mental facility not long ago?

The state of the propaganda from the left is getting repulsive at this point.
You're not gonna take our guns.
Stop trying.
Jesus fucking christ why do these people constantly want us to be subservient to the state?

If my school got shot up by a jewish mutt and some of my friends died, I would probably be anti-gun too. Doesn’t change anything though.

yes, especially these ones, they won't be a great loss anyway

Especially the shave head dyke. Shoot her first

Is this the kid with the faggy faltering voice? I listen to NPR in the car for rage material and I couldn't take this kid seriously.

Remember: We're dealing with the safe space generation here.

These niggers act like we weren’t HS students before. They can fuck off.

this picture is misleading, the mini 14 is pictured without a magazine while the ar has one

you shouldnt be pushing agenda with misleading pictures that’s what liberals do

I'm so fucking jealous that you guys have the 2A. The fucking cuck gun owners in my country let our guns be taken without a single shot when I was fucking 2 years old.
No matter how many snot-nosed lefty brainwashed marxist-lite brats die, never let them take your guns. Shoot them at your door where they stand.

americans love school shootings
it should be a parade each time

This young man blowing up my social media feeds is driving me up a goddamn wall.

Against them.

A bunch of traumatized teens don't know shit about anything.

He was human trafficking fodder

>taking the political opinions of literal minors seriously
Nah, these kids need to go to the playground where they belong.

he's just an american patriot who joined twitter hours after a definitely real mass shooting to save you from guns

>thousands murdered every year
>we need legislation because of 17 dead

>They didn't get on tv by themselves
>they didn't cast their social media videos off their smart phones themselves

What is this image supposed to be showing?

Yes white men must finally accept that there is a problem with guns and the founding fathers never wanted this to happen and in order to make things straight its time to let the powerful white women and minorities in position of power in order to reduce such events and to place limitation on the 2nd Amendment.

Not everyone is cut out to be American.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-MUM2GV8hg&t=3s

came2post

Broward County still is the largest Jewish community in Florida and the eight largest American Jewish community.

sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/news/broward/fl-jjbs-demography-1123-20161121-story.html

Oh go plow a field with a fucking donkey.

how come any traumatic even turns women into sluts? Men have varied responses to trauma, but with women everything turns them into whores

"get rid of 2nd amendment"

fuckheads don't even understand the argument..

"we need to work so the mentally ill can't easily obtain assault rifles"

"DONT BURN DA CONS-TEHTWOSHUNZ!"

Oy vey, remember the 6 mill.. I mean 17 kids who died in Florida! My grandparents survived the holocaust, won't you do something about the nazi school shooters?

This desu. When the children of Chicago are marching in unison, along their filthy streets, arm in arm, with their guns dropped, then we will drop our guns.

Well I have no particular problem to be against them since THEY HAVE NO GUNS ! AH !

>good goyim!
>buy our metal detectors
>and X-ray machines
>put them in every school in America
>also
>please attend the
>March for Our Lives
>it was paid for by
>our good friend
>Michael Bloomberg

They'll get really uppity and try hard to ban guns, but the goy is armed to the teeth.

Do Jews even own guns? Even after the who WWII thing?

They should be crying for better security and training at their schools. That is the "action" they need.

>willing to give up our guns because we're scared of a bunch of soyboy nu-male faggots

Yeah, no.

define mentally ill

Why does she look just like the shooter?

I think honduras beats out mexico for highest homicide rate. The principle still applies of course.

It seems that this organic grassroots resistance came together very neatly

>Recent polling suggests most Americans do, in fact, want those students to die

They're just puppets for their Hillary-voting parents.

Bretty good 10/10

>1 post by this id

every time

The one boy has an fbi (or ex-fbi) father and this is just miles north of Debbie Wasserman ((Schultz)) district, surrounded by a wasteland of large noses and kosher activists. Couldn't have happened on a better location if they planned it. Or did they

Their parents were CTR handlers.

never let a crisis go to waste

poor delusional kids, expecting the government to do anything.

>along their filthy streets

Chicago is the cleanest city in the world. It at least has that going for it.

Cant you understand innocent children are dying every day because anyone can have weapons, accept that there is an issue and work to fix it.

Monte Frank of Newtown fame running for LT Governor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1MVx3RQ2c

Question. If an american man put this sign in front of his house and then wait for intruders in order to shoot them with the guns he actually possess... Is it considered entrapment ? False advertizing ? Have I found a loophole ?

When they are against this I'll listen. Otherwise fuck off. It's not about gun control it's about normalizing disrespect for life.

A jewish teenager using the dead bodies of his former classmates to push his political agenda.

>Make it so the mentally ill cant get guns
>This is proven to work, since we have made drugs illegal, so addicts cant get them
Try harder, and quit the double talk.

they were kikes, not children

“Hell hath no fury like an ass-kicked liberal”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg

sounds to me like these little shits should have reached out the this Cruz kid and made him feel welcomed.

Sounds like it's their fault they got shot up for being bullies.

Against. They knew what was up and did nothing. Fuck em.

There's no rules on that. Just like spraying your license with reflective material to avoid getting speeding tickets.

kek

I'm pretty sure it would be a crime; there was a guy who knew people were breaking into his home, so he pretended to leave but actually stayed and shot the intruders when they came. He ended up being convicted.

I'm pretty sure that telling people you have no guns so you can shoot them would probably have the same problem.

>implying the "children" aren't posting this themselves
do you even follow news?

this walkout will be a great litmus test for Generation Zyklon

The issue is that we have a corporatist media that LOVES grandstanding and exploiting the bodies of people who haven't even fucking cooled off yet. The problem is that you have the same glorifying and plastering the faces of every fucking school shooter on mass media leading to a recursive effect where other little shit for brains do the same thing in an attempt to capture their name for history. The problem is you have a bunch of well meaning fulda fucktards who jack themselves off about being so progressive because they got guns out of schools who then watch in horror as the very line of defense against said dick nuggets is removed and then little children are blown away. In 1994 the right for teachers to have guns to protect themselves and their students were rescinded. The very next year school shootings jumped up. 5 years later we have columbine.

The problem is little midget dicks like you who drink soy all day and think they have the perfect solution to all of the worlds problems but who instead just make the fucking matter worse.

Go suck your donkeys dick. God knows that's the only schlong you will ever see.

Someone please post the vid/gif of the kike standing up and clapping furiously at anti-gun speech

of course they own guns, theyre not dumb.

If they are Democrats or Jews, then yes

/thread

I don't take political opinions from people who arnt old enough to legally drink alcohol.

Ur eeder wid us or wid da terrist, or ur eeder ved or goncerned citizen

against them. fuck them