Emma gonzalez, Florida Activists Take On Gun Laws

refinery29.com/2018/02/191135/emma-gonzalez-speech-florida-shooting-gun-activists

this is Emma gonzalez. she's gonna make the difference and take all your assault guns.

say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/01/ftc-charges-email-spammer-tricking-consumers-phony-information
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=marchforourlives.com
spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK8859/yair-shalev-kobeni-solutions/kobeni-solutions-domains
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>some stupid cunt gonna make a bunch of noise

do they ever do anything else?

So, Mexico has these "Gun laws", right?
What's your crime rate again?
if the US wanted to solve gun crimes, we'd send all our Mexicans back.

was her head shaved before or after the shooting?
>before
every girl i knew in high school who had a shaved head was a horrible person
>after
clearly having a mental breakdown and the media is having a field day putting her on camera.

terrible situation for the gal desu. hope she comes to her senses and/or gets out of the public eye so she can sort herself.

Make US like Mexico! NOT!

just because she shaved her head doesn't mean she is a bad person user.

but did she do it before or after??

TOO FUCKIN SOON
THE LAW IS FINAL AND SET IN STONE
man, I want to fuck this dyke

>she's gonna make the difference and take all your assault guns.
OK.

Before. I live a few miles from the shooting and this cunt was on local news the next day saying how we dont need guns. Literally everything she said was factually incorrect and or did not make sense.

Pretty much what says. Florida isnt the gunshine state for a reason. We may be flooded with nigs and spics, but even the furthest left Puerto Rican I know, has a gun on his nightstand..

bring back gorepoasting boys

>Las Vegas
>metal detectors
>x ray machines
>Michael Bloomberg pays for
>the March for Our Lives

>Before.
yep. she is definitely THAT kind of girl in high school.

commander cody, the time has come exectute order 66.

I want to nut on her head

She'll be dead before she steps into my driveway

just means she's a dyke

I bet she had an awesome Bat Mitzvah.

you need to take her back juan

huu huuuu bring back kick the normies out

I'm pretty sure she just needs to get pozzed by a nigger and left in a gutter somewhere like what would happen to her in Africa or London UK

thespian?

>Gonzalez
Why is someone that isn't a citizen weighing in on American politics?

>say something nice about her
The shooter missed one.

it's really weird to me how that isn't a person.
like, it kind of looks like a person, and I know that it was a person before, but something changed, and now it's more like a glove or a shoe. that's really really weird.
I can see why some people start killing other people now; they want to witness the change from person to glove.
it's not for me.

She has splendid radio face.

1000000% false flag

Feminism is a bio weapon

Looks like a dude desu

Clam digger

Look at those eyes. She’s a psychopath who loves the attention

Did you just assume Xers gender?

You're whats wrong with society.

Faggot.

be newer

Stillo plento o roomo lefto.

buh bye o

>her

lol this stupid whore mentioned how Japan has no mass shootings but seems to ignore 30 people dying or getting wounded in a massive stabbing spree at a retirement home like 2 years ago

i've been here longer than you, newfag.
this is my board of peace.

GO back to shithole juarez

hurrr so brave and powerful

You know now I hope theres another one of these events.

>gonzalez

How are there so many Mexicans in America? Like where do they all even come from?

>I hope theres another one of these events.

Due to the availability of firearms in the US more massacres are a certainty. There is no need to hope, just wait.

Just bad looking

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

there's nothing wrong having a spanish last name in a country with half of the cities and towns have spanish names too.

Shame she was not shot.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Sage, Report, Move on.

Shes cute in this pic. I mean, shame shes a dyke whore parasite, but shes still kinda cute.

March for our lives is a Soros money play.
Same company was sued for trying to force people to sign up for Obamacare before the signup deadline or they would be fined

"The case against Kobeni Inc. and its president, Yair Shalev, is the first the agency has brought alleging ACA-related fraud. According to the FTC’s complaint, from at least May 2013 through August 2013, the defendants sent consumers email with statements such as" ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/01/ftc-charges-email-spammer-tricking-consumers-phony-information

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=marchforourlives.com

Registrant Contact

Name: Registration Private

Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK8859/yair-shalev-kobeni-solutions/kobeni-solutions-domains

Look to Israel for the cause of the problems.

“Hell hath no fury like an ass-kicked liberal”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg

Dis bitch a retard

>say something nice about her.
Looks flammable.

Oh you can tell from her eyes fag? Fuck off

Somehow I feel though that the reason you get alot of crazy spic bitches that support this leftist BS is because of the converso blood. You can take the religion out of the jew, but you cant remove the need to trick and pull fuckery

It absolutely does. No woman shaves her head to be a beacon of hope and kindness.

Imagine if 18 year old women ran the world. Wew.

Ugly asf

wow, never knew adolescent spics have the power of changing the bill of rights

Ay dios mio!El Goblino!

She's complaining about people bringing up Cruz's social isolation then ridiculing him further saying they weren't surprised. It's clear Cruz suffered social torture his whole life, look at the weird cunt, he's the exact sort of person that gets bullied until they snap

>le 56% face

they day they come for our guns will be the day of the rope. come and get them.

Why did she shave her head?

Anyone call ICE on her yet?

Good acting skills

She looks like a cunt

This

Bitch is a complete psychopath

So the people here wishing she was shot aren't psychopaths, but somebody speaking out against their friends dying is a psychopath?

Last week: eating Tide Pods for the lulz
This week: saving the world
Next week: I’m off to Cabelas to buy a fancy new Springfield Armory 1911 with my tax reform bonus.

> say something nice about her

She fits the stereotype well.

Fuck off britbong, don't you have something to do like prep your wife's/daughters Muslim bull or bin a knife, oh and pay your TV license you cheeky cunt!!

show me your green card

kek I saw her on he news on the tele and my initial thought was
>el goblino...

OH NO NO NOOOOOOO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Standing in front of a crowd, whipping them into a fuhry about compliance. She is a Nazi, shaved head and all.

I'm not even British.

time for her to go back to gun free mexico.

Or ya know...they can both be psychopaths...

Nice do, Sinead

Another Jewess with a latina name.
No thanks Israel.
We SHOULD be talking about the hawaii missile and quake a few days later.

sneed's fuck and suck

I wonder which ethnicity makes the most money off of those things on the right, couldn't be the chosen people, could it?

sign behind her says: WHINY WHORE?
teen toothing w tat nigaspic and some glob earring idgaf go back to paraguay u non white non male non land owner

I went to school there. She has no friends. She's a sociopath. She just wants this attention.

there is no such thing as an assault gun
idiot

Typical Amerimutt.

Please don't take muh assault gun!

That's right. Stay on the internet dismissing everything they say, instead of being on the streets protesting against it making YOUR voices heard.

What's a good boy?! Who's a good boy?! That's right, you are Sup Forums, you are!

Can I get a quick run down on why this little spic boy hates guns

9/11 ?
Trips of truth. Israelis and American Jews have made more attacks on US soil in 20 years than any other "terrorist" organisation.
Just ban assault Jews.

The only thing the school shooter did wrong was let so many get away. Imagine going to that school. Would be hellish.

(((School shootings)))

With that hairstyle, she won't get lice

Well we have that to look forward to at least.

What's Hugh Jackman doing on al jazeera?

I was hoping someone would have shot her in the face when she opened her spic traitor hole, then turned it on the msm newspeople, and broadcast the last moments of the lib pols on their knees begging

Man, that's a good movie

>gonzalez.
Check her status.......deport her parents or her her friends.
Charge her with aiding and abetting a fugitive.

How frequent are mass stabbings in Japan?

I'd cum on her shaved head, no homo.

>doesn't mean she is a bad person
just ugly as fuck