twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965395893246615552
Get the fuck in here the FBI is literally collapsing right before our eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965458574397681664
politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Mike

So this is the power of the Gorilla Mind

Blocked mike on all social media, lispy faggot follows me here. Good news though I guess.

Maybe 60 Minutes can attempt a hit piece on Cernovich like Scott "well its a fact because the Clinton campaign said so" Pelley tried a while back.

fpbp

>cernovich
>bombshell

Pic related is the CIA Officer in charge of trying to 'handle' the Inspector General of the Department of Justice

Not a huge fan of Mike but I don't get the hate for him either. The alt right is bound for failure in its current form if it hates on idiots even when they can be useful. Same shit with Milo.

At this point I expect the alt right's ideas to be taken up by smarter more serious and more forceful and violent people in 20 years time when the problems facing the west are more imminent.

this, hope he's right though

Cerblovich strikes again.

>Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz

UH OH!

This tranny cock sucker is right every now and then, but he's still a tranny cock sucking degenerate who should be mocked.

hes a racemixing jew

Bonobo Brainwave

So? Saving the west would take a generation anyway at this point. You progress in stages. You can hold erstwhile 'allies' at arms length temporarily.

>(((allies)))

Someone explain what he means and what the implications are for the completely retarded.

Say what you want. It doesn't really matter anyway. We're all playacting until the shit hits the fan. Nothing is getting done until serious systemic collapse starts, then militias and military defectors will lead the charge. I just hope people like Breivik get freed before it's over.

>Cernovich

Probably some more federal government corruption hype that will go nowhere because laws literally don't matter.

Replied to the wrong post.

Mike Flynn was framed
Flynn guilty plea will be thrown out
Any FBI investigations (literally any at all) between 2013-2017 are likely over due to the fact that no judge will know which evidence has been tampered with or changed

antipatriotic russian nigger

(((cernovich)))

this is exactly why the fbi needs to be cleansed throigh the justice system. i have 0 faith in our law enforcement anymore.

It's a legitimate scoop like the others he's had in the past year. No fanboy of Therno but he has had scoops and this is another one

>No fanboy of Therno but he has had scoops and this is another one
He's an annoying opportunist who I don't trust 100%, but he's been right before so I don't write him off completely.

Is
>Cernovich
The new
>Shadman

People have been speculating this for weeks. What evidence does he have? A "source" that just so happens to be telling him something that other people have already suggested is going on?

sage this fucking retard

nobody gives a fuck about some ape idiot making a monkey tweet wtf

kike therno is fake news and he just reads me and rips it off

fucking dead man walking

>other people have already suggested is going on?
welcome to kike thernos world

the first original thought he has will be his first original thought

the only document that matters is MJB doc and it will fuck up the FBI and CIA even more, everything else you hear from alt kike twitter retards is fake news disinfo.

sage kike therno

gfg

Its okay to gas kikes.

Does he expound on this? Don't have Twitter

Picked up by GP

>MJB doc
What's that?

Mostly shills, but also borderline retarded Nazis who don't know when to shut up and hide their power level

remember who the enemy is

Long nose get kicked out this many caves:
卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 lll

Makes Grug think...

No shit, now work on hiding your fucking power level and stop burning useful bridges faggot

hey Mike, will you finally die you fucking jew nigger

hahahahahha
you stupiid amerikan capitlist pigs, I kontrol ou is Presidant now,

let dat sink in, Mr gooreila mind

it will happen with or without any bombshells from cernovich

What's up kikebart shill?

So does this tie into the Mueller Investigation since it started in 2017?

>FBI agents take notes during an interview - these summaries are put on a form numbered FD-302. The agent who interviewed Flynn did not think Flynn lied. McCabe altered the agent's form 302, fabricating what Flynn had said, to secure a guilty plea for Mueller.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965458574397681664

It’s like this.. the fbi is caught altering evidence and deleting the record of alterations from the record.

So basically they can frame anyone they want. The only reason we have evidence of this is because they Targeted Flynn and Trump is president.

They could have and prIbabky have been doing this for decades.

The fbi is corrupt, all the more reason to never talk to them, never give them anything cause they are looking to make a false case against you if they question you

Hmmm...Cernovich. Sounds slav.
Let me just make up some shit, say it on the internet, wait for it to propagate, then deny it's real news.
Hi, I'm Mike Cernovich. I make shit up for a living because being a PoS lawyer wasn't shitty enough an existence.
Your mother must be proud of you contribution to humanity.

top kek, OP btfo

It's literally the evidence used to get Flynn to plead guilty.

Wow, a personal attack with such veracity, you must love your job

MJB Doc? Got the sauce?

Nothing will happen to the bad guys. Nothing ever happens to the bad guys.

Nice, Horowitz needs to speed this shit up

I'd say he's correct for once

>le monkey mindlet
Be gone thurnovich

If only the useless republicans would capitalize on this. But they'll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory every time, useless party.

YOURE BLOCKED

I hope Mueller sees all these shenanigans and friends with Comey or not sees that he fostered an environment of corruption.

This is actually huge if true

Bump

You do this for free nigga? I can make irrelevant arguments for. 00000001 eth per reply

What was the name of his book again?

>Mandrill Musings

Your mother's mindset?

not really. prove the field agent didn't falsify his own 302 in order to acquit MF but mccabe altered them so that they were telling the truth and not lying to save MF.....oh wait you just absolutely can't..imagine that..

Instagram knows??

Fucking dope. Yeah the other agent wanted to acquit Flynn and doctored them. Not STRZOK and MCCABE the two who are already on the fucking record doing shady shit to fuck Trump. Haha you're funny little shill. Good thing IG Horowitz was able to get the physical devices and recapture all those "lost" text messages between the election and May 2017 huh? I guess if nothing fucky happened during that time period it will all come out in the wash, right?

Inspector General, pekka

nothing happened. I'm not scared. you should be though. you trumpkins are going to have a rough time in the midterms.

Uhhh yeah about that
politico.com/story/2018/02/14/trump-polling-democrats-republicans-407315
Try to keep up. Your talking points are stale as your mum's bread box

how has your life changed since adopting the Gorilla Mindset™ Sup Forums?

>muh Blue Wave
More like dirty puddle

I didn't make an arguement that much is obvious, just dislike cerno and yes my opinions are free.

This is just a distraction from Mueller who is currently closing in on Trump and his associates in Russia via Deutsche Bank and money laundering. Get ready Drumpkins.

Trump predicted this.

That's because the good Goys, don't wanna be bad..... at some point that will have to change.

>Deutsche Bank and money laundering
why does this sound familiar? Oh yeah, the whole HSBC/Lynch/Comey/clinton foundation thing.
>life is reruns

Possible happening bump

How many natsoc triggered cucks are in this thread right now? Top kek.

>All these shills attacking the messenger and not the message
Rly makes me think

Shills are on overdrive

Cernovich isn't even a useful idiot though. He's just a useless idiot.

There is no message. Cernovich just makes shit up or gets it fed to him by Breitbart Zionists.

I mentioned this earlier on, cooking the 302s was well a known insider practice despite the constant "muh federales integrity"

Even Dems know they'd be guilty of subverting democracy.

Yeah sure ok haha yes

Cernovitz is controlled opposition
Ignore him, he's there to throw up smoke and mirrors from the real problems

Get fucked. He’s usually accurate. No need to chimp out

Yes, ignore unsettling information, maybe it will go away

Please let this faggot be right, just this once.

>MJB doc
>What's that?
a made up abbreviation meant to keep you wondering, most likely

Lel does this mean that the story is going to be
>Flynn interviews with Strzok and tells him verbatim what they already know.
Strzok and McCabe distraught that they didnt get what they wanted which was for Flynn to slip up so McCabe alters the 302 to make him guilty of lying to the FBI. The judge who sentenced Flynn doesnt allow his lawyers to see evidence, ends up having to recuse himself. New judge orders this evidence to be shown to Flynns lawyers and puts a hold on sentencing.

Is this going to come out and Trump is going to have to publicly destroy the FBI rats even further and allow Flynn back as NSA director or have him spill the beans to congress as part of the investigation?

>Ape Aspirations

>Cernovich claim the "fascist" alt-right has no future and moderates like him will lead the way
>fades into obscurity and irrelevance

LOL

>FBI agents take notes during an interview - these summaries are put on a form numbered FD-302. The agent who interviewed Flynn did not think Flynn lied. McCabe altered the agent's form 302, fabricating what Flynn had said, to secure a guilty plea for Mueller.
>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965458574397681664

OH NO NO NO

Originally he was leaked stuff by Bannon, but Bannon is now off somewhere contemplating suicide. Show one thing cernovich has been right about since Bannon went insane and killed his career. You can't.

KEK

Hi Mike
What's unsettling is your jewishness and tactics
The fact that everything you bring up is of little consequence is almost amusing if it were genuine, because that would mean you've missed the mark 100% of the time

Unfortunately that's far too coincidental to be believable so it's more likely and given the evidence seems to be that you're just a spout to pour deliberate filth into the pool that is modern political commentary, thus muddying the waters for anyone who wants to see the scaly creature lurking on the bottom