She Mad

Angry is good. Angry.......gets......shit........done.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO1c7YWIYsE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg
ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/01/ftc-charges-email-spammer-tricking-consumers-phony-information
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=marchforourlives.com
spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK8859/yair-shalev-kobeni-solutions/kobeni-solutions-domains
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and this All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

I agree with the 2nd amendment but at the same time certain guns should require longer purchase periods.
And also the FBI is a waste.

100000000% false flag

Feminism is a bio weapon

>Tfw no bald-headed activist QT to yell indignant rage at me.
Just FUCK my life up, senpai.

>Gonzalez

Send her back

No wonder so many Americans shoot up schools. I'd probably do the same if these were my classmates.

>the FBI is a waste

It is not the job of the FBI to manage every lunatic in the US. They are not resourced for that.

yeah they're so much better off spending 2 years investigating in order to indict 13 russian shitposters.

You do know these are teenagers, right? What do you expect them to look like?

what marvel movie is this cast from?

Yea the second the government hints it even MIGHT do something, everyone will run out and buy shit tons of guns just like the last time Obama got going.
That's all you Democrats ever accomplish.
Mass unintentional reverse psychology.
You people would worry me in the extreme, if you weren't just that stupid. I sleep well.

Looks like a Glee or drama class, well it is all an act after all

“Hell hath no fury like an ass-kicked liberal”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTqj_qqvjg

La creaturas...

neck yourself, fudd

Sage, Report, Repeat

Whos the semen demon on the left

>just

Nah if you think teenagers now are the same as teenagers even 10 years ago you're not paying attention. These kids literally think they know better than most adults, because they get constant validation of their shitty ideals 24/7. Look at how they're dressed, even. Look at the try hard "I'm serious about gun violence" looks and problem glasses. It's worse now than it's ever been.

this, they literally look like drama students

Get the real problem fixed.

These people were part of the mass mob that tortured a kid so much, he went postal on his school. They complain about guns.
But they all knew he was the shooter.
Yea? What the fuck did you assholes do to him? Hmmm? And this is guns fault?

i REALLY tried to feel sorry for them, really

anger like that is juvenile and unsustainable
she will lose interest once her first antifa bf dumps her for some ho with dreadlocks

Guy on the right is a faggot, the bald one is a dyke, the guy on the left is a jew, the blonde is probably a tranny. How do you expect a man not to go crazy around these people?

She is also descended from Conversos.

You can remove the religion, but wherever the descendants go, they must also jew.

They're maybe dressed a little trendy, you must not remember what high scholers look like though

Hey it was a inclusive school, they accepted everyone (as long as you are a part of the SJW clique that is)

she can fuck herself. She thinks she's more important than anyone else. Uppity and entitled.

Spoiled bitch asking for gun control like it was a fucking pony.

Why the head shaving though?

>gets shot
>still supports your right to bear arms
Americans are becoming pussies.

Am I really supposed to feel bad for cunts who told a guy "I'm surprised it wasn't you shooting up the school?" Am I seriously supposed to feel sad about this? Am I genuinely expected to feel so bad about the deaths of complete strangers who bullied someone into shooting them that I voluntarily throw away one of my most important rights? What have these people ever done for me?

Anyone got mirror? Video isn't available in here.

If you can't handle bullying, just kill yourself like the little faggot you are. Don't need to drag everybody else down to your level.
Classic victim shaming.

#2018JewCrew #FuckRights

just use a VPN shlomo

apparently their job is to investigate Trump when he uses Russian salad dressing.

You apparently read that book and the only thing you got out of it was "they gonna take muh guns", while you blatantly ignore all the other signs that the GOP it's corrupt.

He killed them. He killed them all. They’re dead, all seventeen of them. And not just the students, but a teacher and coach too. They’re like animals and he slaughtered them like animals! He hated them!

Something fishy with local Sheriff.

They all had plenty of warning, yet did nothing and let it happen. Evidence is showing Authorities might have had a hand planning with the shooting drills on the same day.

Red Flag to take the Media away from the Awan Paki/Israel spy ring in Congress that Wasserman Schulz is trying to hide.

Broward County is a hotspot for smuggling of all kinds, drug, children, illegal aliens, Mafia also needs looking at there.

>this video is not available in your country

women make themselves uglier, inside and out, as a protest when their feelings get hurt

March for our lives is a Soros money play.

Same company was sued for trying to force people to sign up for Obamacare before the signup deadline or they would be fined

"The case against Kobeni Inc. and its president, Yair Shalev, is the first the agency has brought alleging ACA-related fraud. According to the FTC’s complaint, from at least May 2013 through August 2013, the defendants sent consumers email with statements such as" ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/01/ftc-charges-email-spammer-tricking-consumers-phony-information

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=marchforourlives.com

Registrant Contact

Name: Registration Private

Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK8859/yair-shalev-kobeni-solutions/kobeni-solutions-domains

>these shills think they can end ownership in a state nicknamed The Gunshine
This is hilarious, we have more guns here than California has people and 1 in 12 CC, it's not going anywhere

>Of all the 70's trends to be brought back to life it's fucking pantsuit dresses
Murder whoever decided this

If you cant tell that theyre a bunch of faggots you don't belong here, kindly gtfo

That's a bad long term plan.

>at the same time certain guns should require longer purchase periods.
no

what is this fucking degrassi?
holy shit

This is beautiful

I love these memes. Hitler never increased gun control, he simply loosened the legislation from Weimar Germany for ethnic Germans.

>Anti-gun rally unfolds after 17 killed in school shooting
>Anti-gun rally unfolds
>unfolds
No no no, it's not a scripted event planned well in advance with the media circus there to record the best takes, it's "unfolding" "naturally", don't you see goy?

Also sage.