What really is

First lets start at the very beginning, Genesis. The 6 days are not actual 6 days but 6.000 years

Peter 3:8
>‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’

Furthermore the numbers of days are symbolical. In example:
On 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing in the bible.
If you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world.
In modern phydics even you have the 3 spatial dimensions plus time being again 4 things making up this world.
in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it.
All talk about the same eternal truth of a certain principle and thus encode the same number for the same things, the 4

On the 6 day man was created and so is 6 the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this existence on this plane in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
youtube.com/watch?v=6dmwzYL1rcg
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
youtu.be/Gjvuwne0RrE
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellbender
youtube.com/watch?v=oCfBRCBWus0
saltire.com/HTML5/HTML5 apps/Light and Reflections/Caustic.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Tanakh is a fucking fairytale book that became the old testament
Stop looking to a fairy tale for anything other than entertainment

>a sand tribe that thought bats were birds has the truth of reality

lmao @ u faget

So now before the people come in with "muh sandnigger fairytail". The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

There is also a strong relation between hebrew and german for example. The hebrew "Oh Vey" is for example in german as "oh weh" a common thing. The latin languages are among the only ones having the "sch" (in german)/sh (in english) sound
The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

>6 days = 6 thousand years
Nice. You can literally prove the earth is flat if you accept this.

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herren" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6dmwzYL1rcg

According to Graham Hancock the pyramids align with the Orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out the other day, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
This could be one of the causes

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Now what are the chances that thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

Flood Myths exist all around the world, the hopi indians which also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.

or you could drop the kike memes and spend this time researching your own history and worshiping YOUR gods.

In the beginning God created everything out of nothing, he did so by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male (adams rib).
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity

Different cultures from across the world talk about the same phenomena, the same truths in different words, because at that time the words to properly describe them werent invented and thus had to be explained in parables and metaphores.
Modern terminology spends a lot of effort to explain everything spiritual away

The bible Genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened making it so meaning there was a lot happening before our timeline

bumperino

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

The Pyramids and other structures were probably build with knowledge brought by those fallen angels

Next thing we will look into is the purpose of life
We just discussed Peter and I want you to read this part again
>He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’
If he wants everyone to be saved, then why doesnt he just save everyone directly if all we have is to ask for it either way? Because we have free will, and he respects this. If he saves people that dont want to it would go against the free will. Then why doesnt he reveal himself to us so we know its true? Because this time right now is meant to show us where it leads to when we turn away from God. He gave us all the information, his promises and what we should do and we just ignore it and do our thing. By doing so we see the world turn to shit more and more to a point where everyone sees how bad it really is and thus, when God finally reveals himself again everyone will ask to be saved as they know where everything else leads to and thus can save everyone without going against the free will. If he would have saved everyone too early we also wouldnt know about what turning away from God leads too and thus in some while just would have another Satan rebelling because he thinks "We would be so much better of without God" since he never experienced it.
So why werent we saved before we got corrupted?
>28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
He didnt just want one of us, or 2, or a dozen. God loves each and everyone of you and of course wants as many of you as possible around him. Thats why we are meant to be fruitful.

This is the time where we can experiment, explore, discover make errors and learn from them. Finding out who we are.

Sun dogs.

checked and correct

The jews we know are not the ones mentioned in the bible. Those we know are merely LARPer
You can make from the XX chromosomes no y chromosomes, but when you had XY Chromosomes you could take 2 of the Xs to make the female, so like in the Bible the man had to be there first
Furthermore
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. And while the bible does talk about them, just calls them behemoth, i came to believe this before believing in the bible or Jesus..
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time

Marco Polos description of dragons
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

Please keep posting I must know more of my history

livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

As a german I feel embarrased.
Is the dude above me actually retarted?

if you haven't seen this i'm sure you'll like it
youtu.be/Gjvuwne0RrE

As a german I feel embarrased.
Is the dude above me actually retarted?

FRIEDRICH! Did you see the thread last night after you left? Some interesting things going on with those heat maps my man

You fucking ruined it, mate ...

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s

>skip to 1m28s

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system.

They all are evidence for a former civilization operating globally, which then was destroyed with the flood for its degeneracy

Skimmed through it a bit, but not completly. will check it out in depth then.

will check it out another time

Or, you know, it's just a cave painting of a hellbender. You are aware there's a FUCKING GIANT salamander still alive and shaped like that in America right now, right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellbender
One that used to have a much greater range and variety, and is one of the most unusual looking animals to be found in america. No one would paint that on a wall.

DUDE shit got interesting, especially a heat map that follows the Asgard Path into the "barren wasteland"

Bro, I'm not about to watch 9 hours worth of youtube videos

>29"
>Giant
Maybe for a salamander, but that cave painting doesn't depict a salamander

Also this

a "dragon" they supposedly have slain in nerluc/france

Than either take my word for whats in those videos, or watch at least the couple minutes after the time i mentioned in the first one. Or stay oblivious

check this video out

it seems that the sun isnt physical and real light source is outside

is it god walking in a 24h cycle?

youtube.com/watch?v=oCfBRCBWus0

saltire.com/HTML5/HTML5 apps/Light and Reflections/Caustic.html

>semitic texts
>6muhgorillion years
see a thread, post in it

>On the 6 day man was created and so is 6 the number of man [...]
Astrology also refers to different number and their meanings. e.g. the 8th house (planet plute/zodiac scorpio) dealing with death/sex/rebirth etc. I don't know the exact meaning, but you might look it up, it's quite interesting OP. I am pretty sure, they do complement each other very well.

> The hebrew "Oh Vey" is for example in german as "oh weh" a common thing
Keked at this one

>The latin languages are among the only ones having the "sch" (in german)/sh (in english) sound.
The russians have "sch" to, it's writen as "ш" and a softer version "щ".

Haven't read the rest yet ...

If you want, I can't post the images that I posted

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Pic related is from the south pole made by the ESSA 3 satellite. you can find the pic here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

What creationist bullshit is this? The Earth is not literally 6,000 years old, if anything it is actually older than what scientists assume

The white man is the devil. That is all you need to know. 6000 years is your 6 days to work and the 7th day or 7000 years is the time for God in person to lay the smack down on your kind and all of us who follow your filthy degenerate way of life.

Thanks for this thread!

>6.000
You can just say 6

>‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’
Thousand could be an exaggeration. A day to him might be a little more than half a billion to us.

It could even be just over 2 billion, since the universe is 13 billion years old.

GET OUT Athiest shilling Kike scum. See u on Night of the Long Knives.

I HAVE TO KNOW what you're talking about. What heat maps?

Fitbit heat maps at Strava labs, hold on a few minutes so I can post them, but I need Friedrich to post the infographic that he made which shows the directions to Asgard

Don't leave me hangin!

Alright, just transfered the photos to my phone, the images I'm posting are heat maps caused by Fitbit tracking and is shown at labs.strava.com/heatmap

I'll start with this one, which shows a pattern similar to Fitbit tracking at Fermi Labs in Illinois, especially the path it is taking, in this case in the form of a C, also there's one adjacent that I have an image of in greater detail, but you'll notice most of these paths make no sense because satellite imagery shows nothing but snow/ice and if you try and look up the locations themselves on Strava labs, the images will get fuzzy the more you zoom in

>>God created universe in 6 days
>>earth is ~6000 years old

The Bible doesn't teach that the world was created in 6 literal days. That is a teaching by a heretical sect called Fundamentalist who infiltrated all other sects and inserted this blasphemous doctrine.

In both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures, the word “day” (Heb., yohm; Gr., he·mera) is used in a literal and in a figurative or even symbolic sense. Sometimes the word “day” is used to indicate a measure of distance, as in the expressions “a day’s journey” and “a sabbath day’s journey.”—Nu 11:31; Ac 1:12; The term “day(s)” is also used with reference to a time period contemporaneous with a particular person, as for example, “the days of Noah” and “the days of Lot.”—Lu 17:26-30; Isa 1:1.

This flexible use of the word “day” to express units of time of varying length is clearly evident in the Genesis account of creation. Therein is set forth a week of six creative days followed by a seventh day of rest. The week assigned for observance by the Jews under the Law covenant given them by God was a miniature copy of that creative week. (Ex 20:8-11) The seventh day, however, does not have this ending, indicating that this period, during which God has been resting from his creative works toward the earth, continued on. At Hebrews 4:1-10 the apostle Paul indicated that God’s rest day was still continuing in his generation, and that was more than 4,000 years after that seventh-day rest period began.

The entire period of the six time units or creative “days” dedicated to the preparation of planet Earth is summed up in one all-embracing “day."

>(Genesis 2:4) This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time of their being created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

According to the Bible, the word day is used liberally to mean stages of time of significance not adhere to a strict interpretation of 24 hrs.

>13 posts by this ID
TL ; DR

This image is the one that shows the heat map on the right in the previous post in greater detail, you'll notice once again that there are no surface buildings visible in the satellite images, also no tracking showing how they got there

That "C" is weird. It's a perfect ellipse.

This image shows a heat map to the right of McMurdo station, and the paths they show appear to be normal for a research station
However, there's a figure 8 heatmap to the right of it that once again shows no surface building whatsoever

nice work, Deutsch

This is an image of McMurdo if you zoom I'm further, notice that the closer you zoom in, the fuzzier it gets

Zoomed in further, why is it when you zoom out you can see nothing but snow and ice surrounding the station, but the further you zoom in it disappears, now maybe it's because it uses different frames from different times of year where this could be a thaw but I don't buy it cause that's a shit ton of ice and snow

Now this is what I was talking to Friedrich about, this image shows a heat map that seemingly goes along the coast near the coordinates the SS gave for the trip to Agartha/Asgard, and then down the exact path that Friedrich posted in his infographic that shows the directional path given in the SS document

If you notice the points, and where the entrance is in relationship to the continents to the north, it's position is the same, and the heatmaps show they are traveling down the same course

Friedrich, I hope your watching

One thing of not about the Strava maps is that they are shown like the old school graphic maps they used to use that shows Greenland being much bigger than it is, etc

But if you compare the point of entrance on Friedrich's infographic, they match up

I'm looking at Google Earth and that position of the figure 8 at -77.4793808, 170.9830974 looks to be airbrushed out in that exact figure 8 pattern. Weird.

Go prep the bull Hans.

The interesting thing about Fitbit bracelets are that they don't use GPS to relay the data, they just collect the data off the steps, which then are linked to cellphones via Bluetooth which then upload them to Strava's maps, which I can't figure out how they got it to upload because according to reports at least from the Americans, is that their internet connection is literally DSL tier, so maybe they relay once they get back to civilization, or perhaps those research centers were lying about their capabilities

How the creation theory lines up with scientific theory and what we know about humanity:
Consistent parts
>universe starts as a dark void and explodes into light. the light or plasma is then separated from the rest of the void into globes of plasma, which can shine on planets, creating days and nights
>atmosphere or sky was created before the seas. gases spewed from earth created our atmosphere. seas formed over millions of years from gasses that were being spewed into the atmosphere.
>sea creatures come first, and birds come after the sea creatures
>cattle came after wild animals
>humans came after cattle

Inconsistent parts
>sun, moon, and stars are created after vegetation and day/night cycles. this lines up chronologically if the atmosphere was too cloudy for the sun, moon, or stars to be visible. god's command would be to further de-gas the atmosphere.
>animals come after fruiting trees
>land creatures come after the birds

Note that it makes no sense for the sun to come after day. Anyone who has existed during a full solar eclipse knows that daylight come from the sun, since blocking the sun darkens the world. Also note that the creation of mankind in his image could simply be referring to human sentience and our ability to create.

We were speculating in the thread last night that the C shape could possible be a particle accelerator/Hadron collider due to the perfect ellipse the heatmap was in, which matches or rather relates back to perfect circles shown at Particle Accelerator facilities like Fermi Labs in Illinois

The circle could be stretched out to conform to that type of flat map where Antarctica is stretched out to fit the rectangle space.

>Sometimes the word “day” is used to indicate a measure of distance, as in the expressions “a day’s journey”
The amount of time you can usually travel in 24 hours.
>The term “day(s)” is also used with reference to a time period contemporaneous with a particular person, as for example, “the days of Noah”
The multiple 24 hour periods when Noah existed or had the biggest effect on the world.
Neither of these contradict our understanding of day.

Friedrich has said in just about all his threads that something is going on down there, and the powers that be are keeping it, as well as information in regards to early civilizations, from the public on purpose, why I do not know, but I believe Antarctica is key
I agree, the difference in the maps used could explain it

I was looking around Area 51 and S4 on the heat map and there's literally nothing. It's probably because they forbid electronic devices like that. I'd think that having a fitbit in any top secret operation would be forbidden and it surprises me that there are so many in Antarctica.

They probably disable their fit bits in top secret locations, like the firelands caves the Nazis were exploring.

Checked

That would explain their intermittent tracking trails.

Ah, I've missed your posts user, I think it's been about seven months since I saw your last thread. I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few weeks, but I felt like God wanted me to go on.
You always have good material. Is there anything you want to share that's weighing on you now? Maybe even what you're currently reading in the Word?

Haven't used e-sword in a long time, forgot about it honestly. And I'm glad that you explained there's a more accurate and true translation for the earth being formless and without void, because I've wondered about that before. I should'be realized it was possibly a translation error.

This is a very interesting point here, I believe that God would do something to save as many.

Especially with how hush hush they are about why everyone wanted a base down there and what they really are doing, the OP image that was posted in the thread last night was further heat maps that showed underground layered heat maps which showed several different levels under ground, and the image speculated that it was a digging/mining operation
Now the official story about why they would be mining would be that they're "taking ice core samples" and checking for natural resources and precious metals
However, it's interesting to note that the Russians apparently were given a discovery from Saudi Arabia that they found under the Grand Mosque in Mecca, that apparently Russia then transported to Antarctica
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
Which is interesting because the Russian Orthodox Patriarch visited the base in Antarctica
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/

Did you post that infographic from Fred?

Hold on, I think I left the thread open on my computer

if you understand how the cycle works.. 123456789 1123456789 2123456789.. Every next evolution of a system of measure is 1 order of magnitude larger than the one before it, this is in the bible as well.

Sort of like if rather than a straight line the 'timeline' is a helical spiral and each 'circle' of it is relative to the others in that it forms a system of measure. Many people say it looks like a spiral that is short on the ends and long in the middle, where two different sides meet, but in reality, rather than just having one center point it winds up looking like a ruler with some 'lesser points' (like a quarter inch to a half an inch) in between. And, as such, each of those measures of yugely big time for us are the smallest measure of time for the next realm up. We just went through the big one. Grass is always greener on this side.

Don't close yet thread!

Day in Genesis wasn't meant to allude to the stages of the creation periods as 24 hours. We know this because of Hebrews 4:1-10 the apostle Paul indicated that God’s rest day was still continuing in his generation, and that was more than 4,000 years after that seventh-day rest period began. We also know this because of (Genesis 2:4) where all stages of creation were summed up to one all-embracing day.

The world wasn't created in 6 literal days. The earth is not 6 thousand years old. The Bible doesn't contradict science.

Hm, I thought it was in Job were it references the creation period and confirms it was a literal six days.
If I were you, I would just double check cross references about the creation period in the Bible to make sure, because if we get it wrong then we're making the claim that the first chapter in the Bible is either a lie or means something other than what it actually says. Both would be trouble some if we got it wrong.
Going off memory, the verse I've read that references the creation period lead me to believe that what it says in Genisus 1 actually happened as Genisus 1 says it happened. Plus I believe that God is so powerful and resourceful that he could do it in 1 day if he wanted, but saw fit to do it in six.

see
Days as 24 hour periods only apply to earth. God's days could be different, but consistent.

This is the infographic I'm speaking of
compare the entrance point to

This was the OP image from last night's thread

And this was the OP post

Reminder

Thank you, user. This should keep me busy a while.

This is an example of editing that Friedrich found on Google Maps in Antarctica, I post this in reference to the follow up image

There is editing in this image as well, I know that you're saying
>well it could just be an anomaly

Except that if you zoom out further, you still get the same editing, they're covering something up

Now I'm just imagining dudes with fitbits roaming around Antarctica with giant white paint rollers painting everything out.

Here's something interesting
Rothschild Island, complete whited out on Google Maps

What's your point? The last meaningful thing you said was quoting Peter. Your further "explanation" only serves to make us look like superstitious dickheads.

I sperged into those areas a lot a week or two ago. All of the questionable edits are in places with large ice drifts in the bay. Which gives me the impression that they have been busy constructing something in that area, a permanent dry dock maybe? I think that qlarp had people saying something about a nuclear plant.. ?

> worshipping a Jew in 2018

This is the instructions to Agartha/Asgard from the SS document translated to English courtesy of Friedrich
It might have something to do with energy, as that C shaped heat map looks suspiciously like the path walked around a particle accelerator

These threads always give me a boost

pls stop feeding the trolls

Has anyone been able to authenticate that map?

there was 12-13 tribes of israel, and those people are the ones living in europe. the christien cross is just a symbol from one of the tribes, the tribe that gained power.
many in northern europe say that what is happening with mass-immigration etc, is to wake up the usefull idiots and to start a new era or something. they say Trump donating his first presidential sallry to some park named zion(sion) is a sign that times are changeing.
also hear talk about a new finance system, everyone will loose their value as we are all just debt, or something ---