The other two threads are shitposting.
Thread theme: youtu.be/eLPs_w-FepA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pgJdBJLz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder not to bully dolls

Ougi is spooky

>extracts adrenochrome

Posting this again. If anyone knows where to get the newest C92 stuff, please link them.

Doll is for touching and leglocks.

Truly terrifying.

I feel so empty

>that nostalgia

I'm gonna listen to the whole thing plus everything that's missing from Utamonogatari tonight to cheer me up.

it feels like the end but I hope it's not. has Shaft said anything about doing the rest of the novels?

if this series was from point A:start to point B:end I would like it a lot more and have had more impact to the ending.

They're supposedly working on the off season novel adaptations

I think we can all agree on this.

>God Tier
Marshmallow Justice, Hakkin Disco, Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

>High Tier
Chocolate Insomnia, Kogarashi Sentimental, Mathemagics, Sono Koe wo Oboeteru, Sayonara no Yukue

>Great Tier
Staple Stable, Ren'ai Circulation, The Last Day of My Adolescence

>Good Tier
Kaerimichi, Ambivalent World, Futakotome, Perfect Slumbers, White Lies, Orange Mint, Yuudachi Houteishiki, Dark Cherry Mystery, Kieru Daydream, Ai wo Utae

>Mediocre Tier
Mousou Express, Decent Black, Terminal Terminal, Snowdrop, Hana'ato -shirushi-, Whiz

>Meh Tier
Sugar Sweet Nightmare, Fast Love

>Bad Tier
Happy Bite, Mein Schatz

>ClariS Tier
Naisho no Hanashi, Border, Shiori

So, could that Jun Aikawa promo that aired during Owarimonogatari mean that Shaft is tackling the Saikyou series next?

I honestly feel this way too now that it's all over. Reading the novels chronologically (since that's the way Vertical is releasing them) just makes more sense

>Orange Mint
>anything but God tier

bruh, theres still Zokuowarimonogatari.

I guess I just wasnt to into the whole series and forgot about what happen mostly between seasons. I still enjoy it the actual show though

Vertical is releasing the novels in the same order they were released in Japan.

So what now? Now that it's all over? What's Nisio going to do next? More Medaka box?

>Nisio
Nisio's been busy and will continue to be busy with more additional stories. The fact that the main story is over doesn't mean that he can't add more fun side stories.

Nisio's still doing Monogatari, friend, and he is committed to doing Monogatari for at least 4 more books.

You know that the novel this special was adapted from came out like 3 years ago, right?

Ougi is cute

Monogatari isn't going anywhere. I'm convinced Nisio will be writing this series till he's on his deathbed

>Happy Bite bad tier
the absolute state of you user

I love this cute niece!

Except for Kizu which was released first to promote the movie.

Is Owari the best gatari? I mean every fucking chapter is comfy as fuck, this first two episodes were so fucking nice

But that's ok because word of god says that Kizu is meant to be read first, or at the very least, can be read first.

Yeah, but as you said that was for marketing as well as testing the waters to see if Monogatari would sell and sell it did.

Ougi is lewd

Yes. I've loved everything about it besides Shinobu Time (and that's probably because of how lazily Shaft adapted it - it really deserved better treatment)

*Shinobu Mail

I'm a retard. Sorry.

>nisio cant stop producing novels at light speed
>miura cant be bother to make more than a few chapters a year

i really admire his work ethic, especially as a writer

I never watched this shit past the 1. season

literally what the fuck did i watch? the music was ok, but fucki this "smart deep" shit, inb4 im trolling

Dolls are supposed to be played with.

Then why are you posting in a thread for the final episode of the final season? Your opinion is worthless at this point.

It's not really supposed to be smart or deep at all though

Yeah you're right. I forgot Neko Black happens between Kizu and Bake and that hasn't come out yet. I'm wondering if Nisio had any intention of making the chronology as convoluted as it is, or maybe he just had to find holes in the story to fill when he had to write more books

>final episode of the final season
Final Season isn't over yet, zoku is still part of it.

Same, I just hope he can use it on new IPs one day

>final episode of the final season

i didnt even know, how many season does this shit even have?

im just wondering did the MC ever fuck Hitagi.

christ spoiler that shit

> final episode of the final season
There's still Zoku...

It's not like Nisio stopped doing anything else while doing Monogatari, he has done all of this since like 2012:

Boys detective club - 6 volumes
Okitegami - 9 volumes
Legend series - 8 volumes
Saikyou series - 3 volumes
A few one shot novels, one is being animated next season.

Is it really that convoluted? It's not told in chronological order, but the timeline of events isn't particularly complicated or hard to follow.

lewd

He did. Hard.
It's more of an extended epilogue.

Is he even human?
How can he write so much?

>He did. Hard.

Is it just implied or are the lewd scenes?

diamonds

Here's my stash of Ougi pictures stored in the cloud. Please take care of it. I've been compiling her pictures since Owari first aired. I add almost every picture I see to it.
I didn't add any actual doujins because most of them are available in the Sad Panda.

And I forgot the link like a retarded neanderthal.
pastebin.com/pgJdBJLz

The OG Ougifag. Thanks

CUTE

They left out how Araragi mused on why Ougi is so antagonistic toward Hanekawa, and said it was because he probably feels a rivalry deep down with her.

So does that mean that Hanekawa literally blowing the fuck out his subconscious plans to kill himself for the second time so perfectly make him salty, aroused, or both?

10/10 for her pulling up 10 consecutive all nighters and working with shady organizations just to say that "I win" at the end.

HNNNG

I don't get it ,wouldn't it be right to "kill" the weak part of you to become a better person?

It's better to accept yourself to become a better person. Acknowledging one's own and trying to change them is much more mature than just forgetting about them.

thanks friend

>>Mediocre Tier
>-shirushi-

It also works a bit better when you aren't a retard and don't almost get yourself killed trying to do it.

he probably has several ghostwriters working for him in some hidden studio

Did you add the 100 images Hammer added yesterday?

he made a new version

Owari is seriously great. Of course it benifits from having a slightly shorter run than the other ones, but every episode was at least a 9/10.

Did he add them on twitter or pixiv? I can add all of them.

In Owari 2 they mention that Araragi can't get a driving license because he doesn't show in the picture, but in the season where Kanbaru meets Kaiki, he's driving a car. How did that work out?

pixiv

I'll get to work.

Why the fuck would you watch this if you haven't finished the rest of the series? Fuck off you absolute retard

>final season isn't actually final at all
I don't want this series to ever stop.

Mein Schatz deserves better

He got un-vampirized to the extent that he was in Bakemonogatari.

He isn't as smart as Cat was to go into the confrontation with a set goal, like how she absolutely was set to take Kako back into her heart and not exterminate her. Unfortunately for Cat, Kako wouldn't be reasoned with and was impossible to stop by herself. So it's different than Araragi.

Araragi half-assedly just went without conviction on what he wanted to do, kinda what he always does, which was the sole problem.

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR

The most Shaft-ian of dashboards.

I thought 100 was an exaggeration but the madman did it. Is he the biggest Ougifag there is?

>Mousou Express
>Mediocre Tier
Shut your whore mouth

日本語できますが、なめくじとはちくちの関係は?namekujiの意味ほんとに分かりません、です

The madman actually drew doujins.

Was the cross-eyed shit she did before this intentionally or an error?

It was hilarious.

I knew that, I just didn't know he had made so much non-lewd fanart.

I kind of expected the Indiana Jones theme when he went for that one girl at the end

>4 more books
Oh user. Little that you know.

I appreciate Hammer for being a dedicated Ougifag but man do I not like his style.

>bad tier
>happy bite
>mein schatz
End yourself immediately, user.

I have about 300 images but I didn't save everything off Pixiv.

I should probably rewatch all of this shit eventually. I felt so lost even though I've seen everything.
I blame SHAFT for taking too long between shit.

Is it all over now? everything? its all over?

Nostalgia is hitting me hard.

You can dump them here and I will upload them to the album, I don't open it because I don't trust the majority of anons.

Does someone have marshmallow justice webms, all I've found are too big to post here

The animation is so fucking sexy

Still mad that this outfit never showed up in the anime.

Actually, all in all the visual direction in Ougi Dark was a bit lacking. It had it's moments (the bike ride with Tsukihi, and the Araragi/Ougi confrontation after the Darkness showed up looked great the entire time) but Ougi Formula was really nutty looking and this just didn't match up to it in that regard most of the time. Felt way more subdued.

Who secretly has the best body among the Monogatari girls, and why is it Bee?

Sure, is there a site you want me to upload the zip to specifically? I don't mind sharing my folder at all.