JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Say hi to the future mother of Gappy's children.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896853890041208833
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854138088079360
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854396985778176
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854882035974144
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896855156167278592
twitter.com/akiarashi0125/status/896861725894389760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting stuff from the movie.
Crazy Diamond vs Star Platinum
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896853890041208833

Star Platinum vs Aqua Necklace
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854138088079360

Crazy Diamond vs The Hand
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854396985778176

Crazy Diamond vs Bad Company
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896854882035974144

Opening
twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/896855156167278592

(Copypasting my last post from the other thread)

For now, I'm saving the three versions. I'll later decide which one to use on the page.

Thanks!

0.K!
-
Claimed: 2.3, 2.4, 3.4, 4.3, 5.4, 9.1, 9.2
Done: 1.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.7, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 4.5, 5.2, 5.3, 5.6, 5.8, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 8.0, 8.4, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0, 9.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11

I finished rewatching the anime sub. Is the dub worth watching or will I grind my teeth the whole time?

Don't bother with the dub. It's pretty bad.

Incest babies are not allowed in this Part. Yasuho gets guaranteed life at the end of 8 by being the narrator.

The stands actually look great. Even Aqua Necklace is great with the dripping effect.

I LOVE KIRA

I LOVE KOICHI

They're both UGLY, get over it.

KIRA IS a decent villain with a cool stand.
Sea Kira still best Kira tho

4.3 finished.

10.0 claimed.

This is my husband.
Do you think h'es ugly? His name is Josefumi and he's a big ol' softy like the sea~

KOICHI IS! NOT KIRA-KUN!

Hato pls

i never got what made kira so special, why is he loved?

I like his design, crazy personality and stand

I'm slowly realizing that Jojo doesn't have much to offer in terms of villains. Kira is the best one, but he's really not that interesting. We just happen to get to know him better. Diavolo is fun to discuss and speculate and I love him, but he's barely present in the actual story. Pucci is cool, but I found him to be extremely inconsistent not to mention the Whitesnake bullshittery. Valentine is alright, but he really only gets decent at the end of SBR and that's mostly because of his backstory. The rest is pretty garbage (Dio is fun I guess). I hope Jobin is the main villain and takes a spot as the best one in the series. He's such a good character

Voices range from okay to great
The only considerably bad dub is Star Platinum

I like the Joseph love we're getting.

Yeah because he's totally not the most beloved and overrated character in the series

That would be Jotaro.

SHUT UP YOU MEANIES

>overrated

>I'm slowly realizing that Jojo doesn't have much to offer in terms of villains
I realized that pretty quickly. Araki does get consistently better starting at 4 but they're still nothing too mindblowing.

I think Joseph is alright. Not my favorite but he's cool. At least he's not Giorno.

You realize that all the hate he's getting here is because he's extremely overrated? At least in the west. I like Joseph but he IS overrated.
I'm not the same user btw.

Not him also, but by overrated I think he means around here. He gets a pretty bad rep because of how overrated he admittedly is IMO

But Giorno is the Bruce Wayne of JoJo.

To be totally honest JoJo really isn't that good from a pure narrative perspective. There's a lot to like but in terms of sheer quality it's way more popular than it ought to be. 1-3 are pretty bad in terms of writing. 4 is better and so is 5 outside of the last quarter or so. 6 is pretty bad overall but 7 and 8 have been amazing. Goes to show what the switch to monthly serialization can do for a writer. The writing and pacing is just so much better in SBR and beyond.

In terms of interesting character, yes. Bruce and Giorno are pretty dull.

>6 is pretty bad overall

Yes, that's what I'm getting at. He's hated here because he's overrated everywhere else
Also just to clarify by "not the same user" I meant the one in the previous thread

>implying it isn't

No really, it's especially obvious if you read the parts sequentially. It's very obvious the guy who wrote the end of Part 5 wrote Part 6 as well.

Since we're on topic of sharing opinions.

The Joseph hype has pretty much died down between normies I think anyways. Which is good, since I feel somewhat embarrased when I talk about how much I like Joseph outside of his memes.

Honestly up until part 7 I treated jojo as dumb fun. After 7 and 8 I had a change in mind, went back, and got a huge appreciation for the themes and characters of part 5

Name one (1) person more deserving of Gappy's seed than Kyo.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

>Bleating about JoJo being objectively bad
>Shitting on half the parts
>BUT 7 AND 8 ARE AMAZING
If you were half as clever as you thought you were, you'd be twice as clever as you are

>Yasuho
>Daiya
>Karera

Kyo shows no care for four balls. Those three do. Your headcanon is shit. This takes place in Japan, not Alabama.

FF isn't an animal.

But i'm not exactly sure what would i call it/him/her.

Why are 7 and 8fags like this? It's so common and really embarrassing to see how eager they are to throw the other parts under a bus just to try and act like the post-reset parts are masterpieces completely divorced from them. What gave them such a terrible superiority-complex?

A video of Kento with Araki at JoJofes
twitter.com/akiarashi0125/status/896861725894389760

Kento picks his favorite cover at the end.

It is, he's a bunch of sentient plankton

Plankton are animals. It's just Plankton using a dead girl as a human suit.

>dumb rape bait
>dumb whore who tried to brainwash our boy
>dumb jew whore scammer

Kyo has shown herself to be a worthy combatant who values her family. Gappy is aware of this and realizes that she would make the perfect mother.

>he

>worthy combatant
>automatic stand
Choose one

The stand wouldn't exist if she didn't exist.

I never said it's objectively bad, don't put words in my mouth. I said the writing isn't as good as the series' popularity would suggest.

And I'm not shitting on any of the parts, I'm just saying some of them are pretty poorly written. Or are you gonna be the guy who insists Part 3 is good storytelling?

In terms of writing 7 and 8 are definitely among the best in the series because Araki has the time and space to properly write the characters. You can't really deny this, the jump in quality is pretty obvious.

Why do you sound so upset? Is my criticism shattering the illusion of your safespace or something? Calm down.

>has

How long does it take to read through part 6?

I've got like 6 free hours.

But it is also a Stand with consciousness.
Didn't the manga said something about being an entire new species?

A week.

t. non-speedreader

I think that just means evolved plankton

is Vento Agree confirmed yet?

Is Vender Oreo confirmed yet?

10 months, you gotta take breaks between chapters to take in all info. Otherwise you'll be back here again asking a bunch of questions.

What about Bento Oreo?

You can finish it in one night. As long as you aren't some retard who has to read things at a slow pace, of course.

you mean Went To Oregon?

Oh, you mean enjoy the story?

Thanks!

0.K!
-
Claimed: 2.3, 2.4, 3.4, 5.4, 9.1, 9.2, 10.0
Done: 1.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.7, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 5.2, 5.3, 5.6, 5.8, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 8.0, 8.4, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0, 9.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11

Gappy is the center of the universe.

>josuke
Turning that guy into a book was pretty prickish in the long run

Man, this is a mess.

Gappy is definitely a fucking prick no matter how you look at it

Enjoy the story? I wasn't aware you had to read at the pace of a 2nd grader to enjoy the story.

>Johnny
>playing by the rules
>has to take a "detour" to kill valentine

nigga

>almost shot him in the face
>kidnapped and threatened his mom, Koichi, and Yuya

Nah, he had it coming.

>SBRversefag freaking out and memeing about safespaces because he got called a pretentious tool
>Accusing others of being upset
Sounds about right

Where's chef Blue Hawaii?

He assigned him to the same fate as a a serial killer who raped little boys that killed his grandfather.

I wasn't aware that you're supposed to read a story crafted in over 3 years in one sitting

Nah, books degrade over time. They also get thrown out after a certain amount of time. It would be surprising if he made it a decade before being torn apart or incinerated.

Being coloured currently.
I do have this though that someone in my MMO guild drew for me. But it's a trace.
dingus

>Giorno a better person than Jolyne
>Giorno a better person than Jotaro
>Giorno a better person than Joseph
This is absurd. Giorno was introduced as a liar and a thief who didn't care at all about how he inconvenienced (and later hurt) Koichi, and in spite of him going on about muh drugs he's never actually shown trying to help random people the way that Buccellati was. He got mad about the death of Mario, but that didn't actually help Mario at all, and it was partially his own fault. Jolyne, Jotaro and Joseph all have scenes where they're shown intervening in cases of injustice - Joseph is INTRODUCED saving a kid from corrupt cops, Jolyne gets those scenes where she helps out Emporio, Foo Fighters, that random bullied inmate, those kids on the plane etc, Jotaro gets plenty of similar scenes with characters like the runaway girl, Kakyoin with the fleshbud etc.

Giorno's more self-righteous than them but there's not really evidence he's actually a better person.

I wasn't aware that the length of time that a work is created in is indicative of how long you're supposed to read through it.

Woah sounds like a blast!

I'm sure it sucked but it isn't the same as Angelo's theoretically eternal punishment.

It's a moot point anyway because the events of Part 6 ended their suffering no matter what.

>trying to help random people
I wish we got more scenes like this.

Great, glad that it's coming along.
I was afraid it might have been posted and I had missed it.

Why are you acting this way?

Do you think Josuke sexually tortured book Terunosuke since he wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him? Rubbing his ass and dick on him, cumming on his pages to stick them together, leaving him with his fluids smeared all over him and listening to his muffled cries since he wouldn't even be able to wipe it off, etc

Delet this

It kinda is. You don't just mash the whole story arc together into your head. It will 100% blend together. You also won't be able to pick out on smaller things

Nice bait

Part 5 was great but the somewhat bloated cast meant that some characters just got overlooked if they weren't in a fight. Buccellati got the lions share of scenes showing how he interacted with civilians, but even then almost all those stopped very early on.

So far it's been entirely acceptable, I like the parts where Aldol says an egyptian word and you can actually tell what he's saying
It's worth a look for novelty value, if nothing else

>We're in prison
>Woah this weird thing happen
>Woah let's chase this baby
>Woah we're out of prison now we've gotta chase Pucci
Stone Ocean has some good parts but it's narrative structure is definitely not one of them

Because Parts 7 and 8 have an actual story, and not just a premise that serves as a framework to link together a bunch of fights

>We're in a race
>Whoa this weird thing happen
>Whoa let's collect these corpse parts
>Whoa now we're out of corpse parts we've gotta chase Valentine

That's simply retarded. Are you sure you don't have a mental problem or something?

No, I don't think that Josuke would ever do that.

It took you 15 minutes to come up with that?

>if they weren't in a fight
It kind of makes me wish La Squadra was cut in half because they never end up getting any progress or conclusion to what they were seeking anyway. So much time could have been spent on fleshing out the main cast in more varied ways instead.

You're laughably stupid AND delusional if you think that 7 has some amazingly complex storyline between the fights. Same goes for if you somehow missed the story of Pucci's character and why he was the way he was.

>Where are my memories
>Whoa this weird thing happen
>Whoa let's chase this weird fruit
>Whoa we can't find the fruit now we've gotta chase the rock fuckers

No, that's how it works. Can you stop acting superior because you can read fast?