I'm pretty sure there are more marsfags than moonfags

i'm pretty sure there are more marsfags than moonfags

Mars is the best one that isn't Jupiter.

Venus>all

I've never seen anyone hold Usagi as their favourite.

me

I don't even watch this, but jupiter has the best design of all the girls

Code Name Sailor V > Sailor Moon

But none of them were ever gagged up, how could they be the best?

All the other inner senshi are better than moon

desu I like the outers more

Jupiter>Secondaries

I put Mars first and Jupiter second, but yeah they are the top 2 girls.

Mars is untouched by human hands and therefore is purer. Much better than that moon slut who have had been sullied by twelve different men.

> marsfags
> not "yurifags" directly

mars has the cutest personality

>Mars
>Cutest Personality
I can cite at least ten different episodes on why Mercury has the better personality.

OFFICIAL Sup Forums SAILOR SENSHI POWER RANKINGS
1. Moon
2. Tuxedo Mask
3. Jupiter
4. Mars
5. Saturn
6. Mercury
7. Chibi Moon
8. Pluto
9. Uranus
10. Venus
11. Pallas
12. Neptune
13. Vesta
14. Juno
15. Ceres
9000. Moon
9001. Manga Mars
9002. Manga Venus
9003. The Starlights

But user, none of their mouths were taped shut

I could use pixlr to fix that problem if anyone is willing to give me some pics. No children.

no

Ranko best girl.

Y'know with mars being the symbol for male was she a trap this whole time and we never noticed?

>moonfags
>marsfags

Never seen SM, is it worth watching? Ikuhara fags need not reply unless you can explain without using the words "deconstruction" or "symbolism".

Back in my day we called them Martians and Moonmen.

I was so happy they let Ami be a girl that season.

watching the DiC dub is worth it for all the outdated 90's slang alone if you ask me

more interested in the viz dub, I prefer accuracy, it was the one reason I watched G Gundam subbed (yes I am from /m/)

Yes, very much so. There's a lot of filler and things don't add up because they forgot to explain something or mention a power, but you barely notice. It's funny as hell, doesn't take itself too seriously (except when it does), and you get a lot of character growth for the cast (especially Usagi - there's a reason why I listed her as best and worst girl) and understand the depths of their friendship.

There's a bit of difference between it and the manga, mostly what I just described. Mars and Venus are completely different. Sailor Moon Crystal follows that more closely, and is generally regarded as an all-around failure.

It's fine, a few odd errors. It's on Hulu right now.

If more people read the manga there would be far less marsfags.

I forgot to add: while there is a lot of filler, they use those episodes to flesh out the characters. The writers know how to provoke a reaction from you, whether they want you to laugh or cry. The 4th Season is a slog, but it gets immeasurably better in the first episode of the 5th season.

Truth.

She's utterly forgettable. Hell, most of the senshi are.

>manga

Noncanon. Original anime is the only good version of Sailor Moon.

>usagi fans

You talking shit about my princess?

Here is a better version.

That is better, thank you.

Rei reads JoJo?

>webm

You'd think Sailor Moon would be more popular.

Thank you

Usagi is definitely my favourite by far. I would guess Sup Forums hates her just to be contrarian, but who am I to judge?

It's a Tarazuka photo album, they're a famous women only theatre troupe, with a huge lesbian following.

With that in mind, it's a bloody wonder she wasn't lusting after Haruka after she learned she was a girl.

Jupiter>all

(a few pages later)

I really dislike the dynamic the senshi have in the manga, and I especially dislike Minako being their leader.

Maybe that's because I watched the show first, but everything about this seems weird and off-putting.

Whenever i see this i get so sad. This is such beautiful animation in a TV anime with more than two hundred episodes.

What went wrong?

its nothing fancy kinds

we have the background
the static people that are a single painted cell
and then the jumping girls that hardly use any frames really

this scene is just directing really well done

You realize you're talking about Sailor Moon, right? They reuse so much footage it's not even funny. A 24 minute episode might have 18 minutes of original animation at best.

Granted, the fifth season is notably better than the first, but it is what it is.

But which is superior, manga Mars or anime Mars? They have pretty different personalities.

Anime Mars by a country mile.

I'd be honestly surprised if anyone said otherwise.

Do you like the Sailor V manga?

I finished Sailor Moon, that's up next. I hear it goes a bit way making her more likeable, but I don't hate Minako - I just prefer her anime version a bit better. I've grown used to the idea of Venus being the leader (well, lancer now), but their relationship is completely different.

As the leader, she absolves Usagi from needing to rise to the occasion and growing into the role of leader. That's not jarring in the context of the manga because Usagi really isn't nearly as much of a baby as she is in the anime and there's never any doubt as to how she'll react to any given situation. However, it's a major plot point in the show as Usagi grows up and toughens up from someone who would run crying and screaming away from battle into someone who would leap into death for her friends without hesitation. She grows into her role as Neo Queen Serenity, whereas in the manga she's largely already there.

Usagi is their friend in the anime; in the manga she's the job. They say they're friends, but she's nowhere near as close to the senshi as she is in the anime. The moment Venus arrives and they remember their memories, the show shifts in tone and it's palpable - suddenly their friend has to be protected at all costs and they gladly sacrifice themselves for her - something Usagi is horrified of. She absolves them of their duty when she brings them back. Their connection to her and the group is about their personal loyalty, not merely their duty.

The manga never really does this because the senshi never die in the first arc. They always treat her as their princess first and foremost, and while they are friends, Venus isn't the close mirror of Usagi that she is in the show. Her first scene with Usagi as friends in the anime is her comforting her after she lost Tuxedo Mask, but she's far more distant in the manga, even if she is more or less her bodyguard when the rest invariably die. Though that's probably because she agonizes over her failure to prevent Serenity's death.

But again, that's a difference in the show - they pretend they're girls who can have normal lives. Usagi indulges in it and encourages it among her friends, even though they all know exactly who they are and what the future holds for them.

I personally think the anime is better, but there are a lot of things the manga did right. The Pegasus arc notably, but also the relations between the outers and the inners is immeasurably better, if not a bit boring. At least we get a reason why Pluto and Neptune are so intensely loyal; Uranus and Saturn were the only ones to get any real development and even that stopped after the Death Busters arc.

The thing that sticks out to me more than anything is when Usagi goes off to fight Nehelenia against everyone else's advice. Rei flips out and screams at her to stay, clearly upset that her best friend is going off to die. That relationship is completely absent in the manga and it suffers because of it.

Don't you ever notice that whenever everyone dies like in the original anime and sailor stars it's always Rei being the last one alive to talk to Usagi with the emotional speech before dying and Usagi giving the biggest reaction to her? I liked that detail, really makes them feel close.

Mercury, take care of her.

When they met Venus and the show took a darker turn. That always stuck out to me, especially since up until that point Rei was antagonistic and fighting for leadership with her.

>that fucking scene
I about died laughing when I first saw it.

Sailor Mars a best!
a BEST!!

>This and the straw wrapper part
This episode and the one in Sailor Stars with everyone staying at Usagi's house are the best ones in the entire series in my opinion.

>that doujin where mars loses control of her bowels first because diarrhea and unloads into a bucket in front of other sailor scouts

Well, in a certain comic she's a full otaku and makes her own doujinshi. Then a certain pair of blondes thought it would be funny to get Ami drunk.

Bitch, please.

>Makoto, Rei and Minako all starry eyed
>Ami starry eyed
>Usagi puzzled

>10 episodes where Mercury has personality
You don't have to lie to make friends, user.

Obviously, she's best grill.

DiC dub also had superior intro.

As for OP, I'm on team Jupiter.

Yeah, that was pretty good, and surprisingly accurate given the time it was released. A shame Sailor Moon Uncensored is more or less dead, I'd love to hear their opinions on Crystal.

No but manga mars is gay with Venus

Agreed

That's because you are an idiot.

Me more

the true best girl

>dem legs
Obviously, the only good thing about that faggy cartoon when I was a kid.
Shit.

How can she have the best and worst outfits at the same time?

Why can't we all agree that every Senshi has their good and bad sides, favorites come down to personal taste and all Senshi>everything else

I like them all.
I am not sorry.

Fence sitter!

Well yeah. Moon is like the least popular Senshi.

I don't mind.

It's a cartoon for girls, and not even a good one at that, face it.

>not even a good one
actually one of the better ones

No, it's mediocre at best. Success doesn't mean good.

It has a lovable cast, beautiful visuals, interesting characters, is funny, captivating and the people who made it put a lot of Love into small details
the only bad things about it are that animations were often reused and the plot is sometimes repetitive, but that can be expected considering it has 200 episodes

If you play your cards correctly, you can tap both of them tonight. Be creative!

Just ask how much.
Keep dreaming.

If only real whores were this hot.