Made in Abyss

Why did Sup Forums hype this so much?

Literally 6 episodes of nothing so far with a lazy set up.
>Riko barely knows anything about her mom even though she is familar with the people who knew her.
>The leader suddenly dumps Riko's entire backstory after waiting for so many years for who knows what reason.
>Reg has the convenient amnesia just for the sake of that cheap mystery

I will assume you guys only hyped it because little kids get naked, the shota trap and that furfag bait bunny.

Other urls found in this thread:

futabalog.com/thread/8ef7e8f26bb5c6a27b90a9bd52d8211a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why did Sup Forums hype this so much?

we all read the manga.

shit gets real later on

>i-i-it gets better later on I promise!
This show sucks. Dropped.

no thanks, the anime made sure that I won't touch that snoozefest

It basically had six episodes of world building and not much in the way of plot, I imagine this is finally where it gets good.

>it gets good after 12 episodes

>The manga is awesome
>Therefore, it's totally okay that the anime has no pacing

That might actually happen, they've already spent way too much time setting up.

>I will assume you guys only hyped it because little kids get naked, the shota trap and that furfag bait bunny

pretty much.

I love it but the pace is too slow, so "some kind" of people might think is bad. Anyways, I feel that episode 4-5-6 could have been put in a single episode and not much would have been lost.

>futabalog.com/thread/8ef7e8f26bb5c6a27b90a9bd52d8211a
>Describe this person
>This is posted
Oh my fucking god. Well, it's oddly specific but I can't deny it.

What's wrong with world building? I'm very interested in the setting and I think it's good despite the pace being slow (not that there's anything wrong with that).

How many episode is there going to be?

First season is confirmed for 52 episodes, second OVA is not yet confirmed.

Holy shit get HYPE 52 episodes BAYBEEEEEEEEEE!!

Autism. Some part the fanbase kept making retarded threads daily and it gathered cancer from across the boards for quite some time before the anime even airing.

It has a good aesthetic sense. Every aspect of its production works in proper tandem with each other. Go watch Princess Principal or Boku no Hero Academia for an example of a failed and undesirable aesthetic. Both of those series are rather embarrassing to look at. You should target those two considering their threads are busier.

You don't actually belive this bullshit right?

This, the concept of the show itself is really creative and interesting, and I'd say the plot is progressing smoothly enough. Yall buncha spastics or something.

So when does it get dark? Or will the anime end before reaching that part?

Who knows, OP? Manga is superior to anime, so I can't imagine why you would bother to hype an adaptation when the manga already exists. If a manga gets a decent adaptation, it's still merely a novelty

What bullshit? user says it was confirmed...

So the anime won't reach Bondrewd? What a shit adaptation.

OP is a nigger with ADHD

proof that people can remain an otaku degenerate even up to that old age

To be fair, the anime has two options regarding the pacing. They can either slow it down like what we're getting now so they won't reach Best Dad, or rush the fuck out everything so they can get to and conclude that arc. Given how much shit happens in that arc, I rather they not rush it.

Oh wow

We're getting a snooze fest, not ideal.

Would you want them to do the entire Best Dad arc in 2-3 episodes?

The pacing issue is probably so they can avoid ending partways into a major arc and/or avoid rushing through that arc in one or two episodes to reach a better end point.

I'd rather have an overall quick paced adaptation to get my blood pumping.

If only all animefags were like you and would get the fuck out.

Because some times people are going to like things that you don't like

I'd rather the wonder and adventure aspect get to shine through than have a hectically paced shitfest so people with ADHD don't get bored.

>It was all a ruse and S2/a movie is announced at the end of episode 13.

This, pacing is completely fine as is.

A huge part of the best arc are fights, and they take up very little screentime. 3 episodes is quite enough to adapt it well.

I don't know why but this kind post reminds me of Sup Forums even though I also dislike this show.

>wonder and aventure
>we just had a "nothing fucking happened: the episode" episode
Some adventure you have there.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get ten more episodes of world building and plot setups.
Heck, it feels like we are still missing key components and key character motivation of the party before the adventure to the bottom of the abyss can even start.

Also love the world building. When I started watching it I thought "finally a fantasy that is not going for the traditional swords and magic that you see in 99% of the fantasy shows".

>Bondad movie is announced
I got a hard on thinking about it

SUBARASHI

>Literally 6 episodes of nothing so far with a lazy set up.
ADD brainlet detected. The buildup is fucking magical. Hollywood and their hatred of good pacing were a mistake.