Kono onee-san

Is there a bigger fuck you ending than this?

Let's not talk about this. Ever again.

How big was the shitstorm here?

Reborn and Mysterious Girlfriend X were pretty fucking awful too.

God damn it. I never saw the end of this. What the actual fuck

It was big and bad.

Also this

Jun-kun died right?

It's had an OK Ending really; They get together at the end.

Now Nozomi binge in the last arc made me rage like a motherfucker. Fukken bitches man.

inb4 "I do not plan to continue this story in any form"
inb4 "Who's the killer? Fiigure it out yourself!"

MGX's ending wasn't bad, it just wasn't an ending. The series definitelt needs an afterstory to wrap things up.

I actually just read this a few weeks ago and finished it in like 2 days. Really felt like I wasted my time

the one were the guy creates his waife over the years then when he grows out of her becuase he likes this one girl she becomes real THEN when he the real girl falls for him, he dumps her for his fictional waifu... then the fictional waifu dies

That one where the guy fucks a bunch of girls and keeps breaking up with them because his neighbor peeps at him fucking people and then he fucks his neighbor and she just fucks off somewhere, comes back a year later and asks just to go back to the status quo

Among the readers? Bad.

Among Sup Forums? Most of us had dropped it a long time ago when the cake first started losing.

Bleach.

They did? I was sure she didn't tell him that it was his kid. Everything became fucked up so fucking fast I can't even point the moment it began.

There's a previous chapter cover page that shows slightly older versions of the dad, the daughter, and her riding the train together and implying that they hooked up. The space next to her in the image is in shadow and people didn't think anything of it at the time, but its the perfect placement for the new kid.

Not much concemation though considering she did to him exactly the same thing his first girldfriend did, and for no real reason either and knowing full well how bad it fucked him up the first time.

this

>I do not plan to continue this story in any form
Kagami no Kuni Harisugawa-kun?
>Who's the killer? Fiigure it out yourself!
Which one was this?
Also this thread is overlap with this

At least he had a kid with someone who is not a fucking bitch.

Shaman King. Because fuck you, reader.

Subtle.