Anglo-Pedo Degenerates

When the day of rope arrives, every single one of these disgusting fat slobs that go to Asia to exploit under age sex with peasant girls, shall be thrown into the fire.

Disgusting excuses for being "men".

fair play to them if they're not under age.

Thailand is full of whores and the ones in the pics are in there 30s fag
and that fat man got more pussy then you ever will LOL AHHHHHHHH!

I'd rather them go to Thailand than spend all their time orbiting feminists here and supporting them desu

Its not like they can keep it hard for long OP. I guess the agony doesnt last long.

>that fat man PAID for more pussy then you ever will LOL AHHHHHHHH!
ftfy asshole

Its ok user. Lure the men away, the nation will crumble. White american women made great bait to distract men of other nations in the past, but now they are not as alluring as asian women and white men are being lured away like mad. America will crumble in no time flat. Give it another decade. You'll be wishing you lived in mexico lol. They will be deporting illegal americans from mexico hahahahahaha or jajajajajajaja

It's their culture you bigot.

i doubt those women are underage.
i do doubt they are women.

At $200 USD for a full 24 hours of literally anything you want, he's getting the better deal. Remember user, they're all whores, and you pay in one way or another. That way is the cheapest.

Thanks for the pic OP
Will be manipulating it later for all wmaf threads

i go to thailand twice a year and even the most beaten down club whore has feminity and kindness to her than the average western woman

Yeah, its called starvation

They're anti-Semites, they want to dominate women because otherwise they have no success.

These disgusting fat blobs excuse of a man, are genetic trash, and worse, perverted pedos. They don't respect anything, and therefore don't belong in the glorious white civilization to come.

Thrown them into fire with the rest of the sexual deviants.

speaking for the bigger parts of Thailand every night is see people go out and give food to the homeless/children or hand over their spare change

its called patriarchy

women belong in submission to men, telling them they are equal and giving them the vote was a big mistake

the weak should fear the strong.

(you)

Venezuelan girls are way hotter, and far more desperate.

You can remove Pedo from the titles and it still works.

I only go there to have sex with ladyboys

Americans are #1 fuckers and killers of children. Usa usa usa #1. Stop, american fags. It just makes us laugh more.

You've got the right idea lad

as much as i hate r/hapas, and r/aznidentity for being so bitter and obsessive over white yellow fever cucks, they have uncovered a lot of pedo cases in countries like the Philippines and thailand.

also jeffrey epstein apparently has business in Asia.

i am elbow deep in exotic pussy fag

u jelly? u should be son

i do what i want when i want. u just jerk in ur mothers basement fag nigger

i get all the pussies

>exotic pussy
you spelled aids wrong.

>30 year old manwhores
>underage

cool slide

ur a faggit

I would love to go to Thailand for a week and work out my femboy fantasy. The internet has ruined me...my dick got hard typing this...

Fuck the day of the rope, I'm waiting for the day of the rake.

You are worse than an animal. Animals do not have the ability to think, or control themselves, but you, and still you chose be a degenerate who fucks underage hookers, and trannies.

Kill yourself you reject hapa faggot.

I can't wait to go to thailand to fuck all the 15 year old snatch and ladyboys I want next year. Stay mad, good leaf!

Thai women look weird.

whereas you don't fuck anything cuz ur an incel faggit loser

never got the ladyboy meme the voice always ruin it

I'm not hapa, I'm 100% white man. All you degenerates make me sick, and you will be thrown into the fire.

then dont look at their faces fag

You're the one who's a loser, so much so, that you have to pay third world sub-human, underage peasants to have sex with you.

Plus, you're such trash, that you purposely go out to these shitholle countries to explore these people, cause you know in the west, you cannot do it.

Worse than an animal.

i got the money i make the rules. all u got is a limp dick and no job virgin fag

you ll be the first to drop your pants when some hottie in a skimpy dress asks you to take her with you for the night

Lmao.

Im okay with this. Although half our male population would get roped.

> (OP)

I don't need to pay to have sex with women. And plus, if you have to pay Asian, underage hookers and trannies, you really are eating from bottom of the barrel.

>I don't need to pay to have sex with women
I dont have to for one night stands either its just the kinky shit where i get a hooker

ahahaha, calls me virgin fag, then goes to Asia and willingly pays money to have sex with ugly ass underage hookers and trannies....ahahahaha,. the very definition of loserdoom.

u dont pay for it cuz u a broke dick loser admit it. i got money u got nothing. hav fun with ur fist fag

I did it and it was a blast. Fucked 3 asses in one night

You have to pay fuck ugly peasant women, and you have to go half way around the world to find any willing. So proud !

How does one go about getting one of the younger ones. Asking for a friend.

>white-knighting this hard

>Defending women is cucked
Gamma-males unironically believe this

doesn't exist anymore

used to be a shit ton of obvious underage in changping dongguan and zhuhai, but chinese govt crackdown on prostitution in the PRD region a couple years ago. cambodia used to have k11 but that shits been gone a decade. there was a bunch of obvious underage in the street scene in el centro medellin colombia last time i was there but that scene is dodgy and bunch of police around would avoid if gringo. best bet is ur friends home country. or he could stop being pedo fag and just fuck over 18 girls like everyone else.

>I got the money I have the power
>in reality he pays to satisfy his trap fantasy in a country his president would call a shithole

Land of the free, home of the brave

They dress like they want it and walk around the white areas. Some speak English but other times they have little signs with their language to English listing the prices.

I've personally been to Thailand with my mom and dad. I banged 1 girl there for the Meme's as I know Thailand is pussy Epcot.

I didn't get any diseases but even though they are hot, most are tired and worn down or just have troubles enjoying sex, so it all seems fake.

I am a good looking tall white kid so I got hounded by the whores quite abit, some looked very very young. I'm talking 13 easily in some instances, not my thing though.

Careful if you're a kiddie fucker, they don't care there but some girls set you
up to get robbed or blackmail you.

I'd rather just get pussy back home

generally speaking if you get everything you want through a thai for the right price so find a hooker you get along with and let her do the dirty work. but seriously dont fuck kids there are plenty of legal girls who look younger than they actually are

THIS

that’s a ladyboy

>so y
hmm

Sex slavery through fiat currency.

Didn't know that. Thought they just whined about BWC taking their women.

Good for them.

u say that like its a bad thing

I feel like I would hate myself if I was one of those creepy white guys trotting around Thailand cities obviously looking to fuck Thai women because the heard about it on the internet. Thailand must be full of these types of white men. If you have no self respect or morals than it is probably fun for awhile. But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

>not making women pay for YOU

pleb

>But I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror

trust me the shit you can pull in thailand you will be high fiving yourself in the mirror

The absolute state of the wh*te race. Those girls are pretty sexy though

Yea wouldn't you seem tired and worn down if your job was to get fucked by strange men everyday?

Try dating an Asian girl instead of paying for it, if your soul is not so rotten by all the shit you did, making you unable to connect, just like the teen whores you plowed into a life of pain and sorrow.

They do both.

Morals lose value in a society that in no way awards, and sometimes punishes, those morals.

Not an excuse for these boomers, but food for thought that they are reaping the outcome of their own social change.

you seriously think everyone going there has nothing better to do than use and abuse girls 24/7?

half the guys i see down there are emotionally stunted men who treat average street hoes with a kindness you think they would be married. people dont pay so much for sex but actual female companionship and interaction

ur delusional. they love serving white men its in there nature. Pain and sorow? what i crock

>pussy
You know it's an open wound at best?

another jelly fag i see

my manboobs are bigger than that

Lmao at all the poor buttmad virgins in this thread that are too poor to get laid

You are no worse than a pedo

Not illegal tho

poor and the prostitutes in my village are ugly (picture related)

the seed of the anglo must be spread across the globe just like its colonies

>All of them have Australian fathers. Some of the fathers paid to support their children, then stopped. Some never paid at all. Some don't even know they have children. Kevin's father was a paedophile in his mid 50s called Peter.

kek

>tfw make a comment in a previous thread about sexpats going to asia to fuck trannies and be pedos and a canuck makes a whole thread about it

>tfw the canuck is more based than the amerimutts.

although could have used a different pick to argue the case.

you mean
>no better
you unread swine

>Leaf virgin detected
So dumb and ugly, even Thai hookers won't touch him

Will fire even be punishment enough? I'm not exactly a sadist, but I don't see anything wrong with extreme and prolonged torture for the absolute lowest of the lows.
Pic unrelated.

TITS OR GTFO

>making another thread after you got BTFO so hard in the last one
kek

I agree brother...Assholes that do these things, would also vote for parties that would legalize pedophilia, gay marriage, free drugs, and probably bestiality. Sexual deviants are the enemies of western civilization.

There is nothing under-age about Pattyaa, was there in March.. Their LOCAL laws are different from sex-worker laws. It is strictly 18+ and to be quite honest, most are pushing 30+ and just hide it better than white chicks.

Was with chick and asked how old she was... 40.. I would have guessed 24.. wtf man.

You're basically right, and for 200 bucks it's a steal. Here that gets you like 1 hour, and they are almost also shit skin, yet somehow Eastern European.

Pattaya rates are 1k short time 1.5-2k long time (over night) which is like $45 USD for all night/morning. Gogos are where it gets pricey, close to $100 USD depending on time.

Those sluts are mid 20s minimum

wtf are you going on about (((underaged))) what sort of mangina do you have you balless wank?