Anybody else feel great when they hear germans/japs/europeans etc posting based shit?

Like when liberals see germans calling Sup Forums “lebensraum” and japs and europeans ranting about immigrants and shitskins and jews, it makes me feel good that liberal girls who like to think the racist bigoted (red pilled) people in the world live ONLY in america are proven wrong. Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes me feel better to know that all across the West people are waking up.

Nothing warms my heart more than to see the absolute hatred between japanese and korean posters.

The swedish anons always who do this always warm my hearth.

At least I know there are some sane people up there

We need to meme war focus on South Africa situation.
Sup Forums need a an organized campaign.

A fun fact of South Africa is that niggers are extremely tribal and racist toward other tribes.
Even better, the triba that "theorically" could have some kind of "ancient claim" for the land that the white south africans are occupying are treated as second class citizens by other blacks.

Lauren Southern is going to push her documental.
Sup Forums need to meme this hard.

lol

Kill all the Jews. Send the blacks back to Africa. I have fully swallowed the white supremacy pill. Gas the kikes, race war now! Reichwing death squads! Moonman for president! Back to the oven! Kike nigger beaner faggots into the gas! King nigger is not my president and probably an Islamic communist atheist!

It is the same as calling for renewed morale and the final victory in '45 Berlin while being a German. It is meaningless.

Yup. I think the left is desperate to shut down free speech bc they know if free speech is enabled, more and more ppl will realize they are full of
Shit and the right wing speaks the harsh truth.

Because they refuse to see the world as it is: a variety of factions all with their own in-group preferences and goals, sometimes working at odds, sometimes forming alliances. It's not simple enough for them to comprehend. When we see examples of this, like koreans and japanese posters talking top-tier shit at each other, it's proof that roasties and commies can't ignore.

I don't use my flag.
But that's only cause there is a nazi flag. Not that I'm ashamed, but when moot implemented them it was fucking killer, cause the shills memed it so hard that the normies tagged along.
But when based nippon moot gave us back our flag I just couldn't resist.

Nigger faggot hapa loving piece of shit. Europe is more racist than America.

Defeatist.

I once got in a shouting match with a korean about fluoride, one american apparently had a blast watching.
>true story

I am filled with sex. What to do?

>I am filled with sex.
my sides pajeet

desu he is latvian... Defeatism could be called being a realist sometimes.

Yeah, until you realize that these people won't have kids let alone ethnicall pure ones. Neither will their siblings, other relatives or friends. Islam will spread throughout Europe while history will look to you as the ones who wasted their time online while your kaffir women received the ummah.

you don't know how white people are.
We aren't even afraid yet.
You don't want to see us mad.
>you will

Underrated

>6 years ago I was recording a French singer in LA.
>she went off on how she hated a-RABS ( it was beautiful how she said Arab with a french accent) and how they were running France.

>I thought she was racist
>I was such a little baby back than.

Aren't people in the Baltic really fucking cynical to the point of absurdity? I have heard stories from people about how parents instead of just saying
>"put on a scarf, you'll catch a cold"
instead they say
>"put on a scarf, otherwise you'll get pneumonia, die in your sleep and I'll have to drag your corpse to the cemetary"

Liberal white girls that keep spamming 'Your thinking is a thing of a past' are an absolute minority. Take the Western world - at the absolutely best scenario there is 800 million people who agree with libshit insanity.
Since this is not ideal world, take out 150 million slavs and southern Europeans, half of America, Italy, half of Germany, three people out of the Australia and you will come to the figure that doesn't bode well for the snowflakes.
Nowadays I have better chance to shitpost with a bunch of Arabs than average westerner.

Leftism and liberalism is a self-defeating ideology, and its adherents are viciously attacking only the people that have potential to actually join them.

>ywn be a full blooded German axis posting on 2chan

its not possible. 99% of burgers believe mandela was a saint

Youtube like/dislike ratios tell a lot. Red pilled comedians like Owen Benjamin (he still won't name the jew) have a 1000:1 like to dislike ratio on his comedy.

Blue pilled shit like "problematic" by comedy central literally has 371 likes and 10,000 dislikes.

371 to 10,000

That says a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

This. They also have no offspring and their genes will die out.

>with (((Moshe Kasher)))
Come the fuck on!

Good post. Yeah that fat fuck actually had 1 up vote for every 30 downvotes. What a desperate loser

Easy to think that in your bubble, I know. But remember that literally in no other point of time did you ever have your own politicians stab you so hard in the backs while you're literally being invaded as we speak! Not to mention all the soy and estrogen producing chemicals you're consuming... also your own women hate you.

This is all unprecedented and you're in uncharted territory at a time when you can't afford to be. Europe will be safe in Turkish and Arab hands tho. Now we can finally destroy the Jews and cleanse sub Sahara Africa.

Plus the dislikes get so out of control youtube often has to edit them or simply disable the like/dislike system entirely. They also shut down comment sections when people drop too many red pills.

Like this video of the convicted child rapist Roman Polanski being awarded his lifetime achievement award at the Oscars. But he couldn't attend because he was a fugitive from the law and fled the country. He would be arrested at the border if he tried to come back.

Notice you see Meryl Streep, a champion of the #MeToo movement giving a standing ovation with tears in her eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

All the other videos on this channel have comments and like/dislike enabled. But they are turned off for this video. Wonder why...

Sorry, it was an oscar for the pianist, not a lifetime achievement award.

Look at all those sick fucks giving a standing ovation to a piece of shit who couldn't be there because he drugged and raped a 13 year old girl in Jack Nicholson's hot tub. And they even do a closeup of Jack Nicholson. WTF.

This is fucking hillarious. His sister was the one who came up with pol favorite method of 'necklacing'