I’m gonna have to agree with this

I’m gonna have to agree with this

Me too. Mentally ill faggots shouldn't be allowed to own AR15s

I mean, I've never sucked a dick and will gladly never if that means the stop of HIV

>90K retweets
>448K likes
How many bots do these people have? The average tweet from the POTUS gets less than that, and he's the only reason Twitter hasn't gone bankrupt.

Behold! 1991 Book Warned Us ‘Secret Government’ Would Use School Shootings To Disarm Americans! Was Florida School Shooter ‘MK-Ultra-Cated’?
February 17, 2018

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

If you don't want to gun down innocent people, then don't?

go post that there see if he changes his mind

there is no connection whatsoever between the gun in his closet and the kid who shot a bunch of other kids

BAHAHAHAAHAH

??? DIED OF AR-15S
????? DIED FROM SUCKING DICK
it's about time we had some common sense sexual orientation laws.

I doubt he does.
These faggots never stop virtue signalling.
Like when celebrities push for taking "immigrants" into your home, they say I'll do it!!!!
Then guess what, they don't fucking do it.
I doubt he owns any fire arm at all.

>I'd happily give up my gun if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again

How exactly is one supposed to lead to the other?

$1,000,000 says this kike doesn't own an AR15.

Liberal kikes here believe the AR15 has the power to control your mind, and that anyone who owns one is going to start hearing voices in their head
>KILL THE CHILDREN!
>KILL THEM ALL!
They honestly believe this. It's ridiculous.

This

Good for you, you fucking homo. I'll buy 2 in your honor.

It’s my human right to own a gun and that right shall not be infrincged. I enjoy shooting almost every weekend. I will fight to the death for my right to keep my guns. Now more than ever. The Us is turning brown fast and the government is letting corporations take away the right of free speech, the government has directly crossed the line on the 4th and 5th amendments and our opponents fight for race based redistribution of wealth. I will not be turned into a slave legally. My gun prevents that. I will not go the way of South Africa. If you want gun free zones then bother to enforce them with security and metal detectors.

>I rarely shot a gun for most of my life, so I should be in a position talk about guns.
>So take away my guns pleases!!
>90k retweets and 448k likes

Can we get a new hashtag going #purchasedtwomore

He probably has a gun as much as half of the “Dear fellow white people, we should stop having kids and give all our money away” posts are actually white people.

it's either what this user said or their thought process goes like this: "the reason that the AR15 is available to criminals is because law-abiding citizens like myself purchase them. if I did not purchase any guns, the industry would fold up and then nobody would be able to have any guns"

this is the same logic that a lot of vegans use - "if I stop eating meat, the meat industry will stop"

obviously it doesn't work that way and this logic is for brainlets, but that is genuinely what they believe

Spoiler: He actually doesn't own an AR-15.

>hello fellow [people of a group]
>i too do [thing]
>don't you think it would be better if [thing] were stopped though?
>haha aren't I reasonable and not totally transparent and fake

He’s probably referring to a mandatory AR-15 “buy back” or confiscation program. The idea is if they took away everyone’s AR-15s and made it impossible to buy another, then people wouldn’t have AR-15s and no one would get shot by that rifle again. This is of course a completely logical and feasible plan.

The only way giving up your gun would save people from being hurt is if you planned on using it to hurt people.

Its just a rifle and not even the weapon I would use to walk through a building shooting people. I actually think they would be a deterrence. People spend $1000 to buy a rifle to do what they could do with a $100 pistol.... They just wont look like rambo.

Of course. Especially because 1 in every 5 guns sold everyday in an AR type rifle.

It took me a minute to realize that the tweet is practically copypasta of Former Trump voter here

Virtue signalers are disgusting

Some lady I went to high school with had a complete melt down on snap chat of all places yesterday. Kept posting pictures of the guns she owns for "sporting" and how AR-15's aren't "Sporting" guns. She then went on to say that a AR-15 is only for slaughter and nobody really needs them for "SPORTING" or overthrowing the government.

This bitch is a goddamn school teacher.

Good for you fagget. Get rid of your gun and reel back in shock when kids keep dying

Kill yourself faggot

>I have a gun
>I would never kill anyone
>I will give my gun away to unknown persons who may or may not kill with it
>if only this somehow could prevent anyone from being killed with said gun
really?

>I'd happily give mine up if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again

It wouldn't.

This is one of the most obviously flawed lines of reasoning. Giving up a gun makes no guarantee that there will be no future shootings. I truly believe organizations are buying likes and retweets en masse

Hundreds of thousands of likes and retweets has got to be addictive. Imagine all of those normie (You)s.

Meanwhile, Chicago has 20 handgun murders every weekend.

I own a car, and I’m tired of senseless deaths that occur due to car accidents!
I demand action! This is why I will be demolishing my car for everyone to see.

Give up your hammers, your hands and feet and knives then too, because they kill more people that rifles, you insufferable twat.

I'm not gay but I would totally take a dick in the ass to prove I am not homophobic.

The anti's basically fucked themselves with their salt weapons ban in 1994. The ban got everyone interested in ar style rifles. The obummer was elected and threw fuel on the fire. Now even most Fuds own an ar

Or maybe your views aren't as mainstream as you think because you live inside a bubble.

Someone put Mikey on a watch list, his implication here is that he's strongly considering gunning down innocent people.

Not bumping because this is a (((1 post by this ID))) OP.

Ben Garrison or some comic guy needs to come up with a comic similar to the following:
Frame 1
In a court room:
Defendent says "I did not want to do it, The AR-15 told me to" pointing at gun.
Next Frame:
Close up of gun in court room
Guns Says "No I didn't"

If you're worried that the owner of YOUR gun (YOU) is going to commit a crime with your AR you should absolutely give it up. Otherwise put it in a safe and you won't have a problem. Duhr!

Rather, the gun should be silently sitting there since it's an inanimate object. A further frame should have the liberal audience gasping and fainting, and a final frame of the gun resting on a bench in a prison cell wearing striped furniture.

>I'd happily give mine up if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again
That's not how it works

Well I lost all mine in a boating accident so I have none for the government to buy back. But man, could you imagine the price they would fetch if I rediscovered them after a few years and sold them to the highest bidder?

This. That's a HUUUUGE fucking "if". If God came down and promised nobody would ever die a violent death again, if he got rid of his gun, then yeah I can see how that would be reasonable. But considering that in reality, getting gun control to work is literally assuming that lawbreakers won't break laws....

wouldn't it be easier to use pistols?
they're small, can be hidden.
pull and point.
no cumbersome weight.
easy escape.

Because you know damn well that he's one of those idiots who would shoot up a school

This.

Mexico is a no-guns country. How’s that working out for them? If you tried to get people to turn their guns in - only the very best little sheep would do it. The criminals won’t. It is already illegal for felons to have firearms - and how is that working out. I will never register. I will never turn them in. Everyone has to die sometime, and if I get to die for a cause I believe in, I’ll die happy. That is assuming my side loses, and that is not likely. Most law enforcement and military are pro America folks. I was in the military back in the 90s, and if my commander had ordered us into small USA, it would have been a race to see who could frag his ass first. No false flag is going to change that. I don’t care if they nuked Houston and an AR15 confessed to the crime, I'd never march on White Americans.

So if you are liberal, go ahead and bitch and moan for a bit. Then go back to worrying about how many genders there, and how woman only make .12 cents an hour - or whatever fag shot you do between Starbucks runs and bull preparation. No offense.

what a fag

>Muh psa $380 AR would stand up against an invading force, it wind hold up in the duty of war

Lol retard

Magical thinking. Also
>You can't possible deport ten million mexicans!
>But it's totally possible to round up tens of millions of assault rifles
Sure bud

It's not that hard to round up actual assault rifles, since unlike your illegal aliens these assault rifles are actually registered.

>I'd happily give up my car if no one was ever killed by a car again
>I'd happily give up my prescription medication if no one was ever killed by prescription medication again
>I'd happily give up my hands if no one was ever beat to death again
>I'd happily give up my life if no one ever died again

oy vey

I was going for the absurdity of the gun forcing someone to do the crime.

Probably closer to home for OP

>I'd gladly give up my wife so that no bull's dick would ever go dry again

I also got the impression you were trying to work with the absurdity of guns killing people.

Negative there is no gun registry. The only record is the 4473 and that stays with FFL dealer

"Youse GOYIM R so easy to fool, put your guns over there and your money here!"

Shhh don’t bring that up. It’s irrelevant. They’re good boys that did not do anything.

>How many people died at the range while thousands upon thousand go in with high caliber rifles of all kinds?
Right, none.

>How many NRA members have caused mass shootings?
Right, none.

>How many lobbied doctors prescribe drugs like candy to kids who end up mass shooting schools or other venues?
A SHITLOAD!

>cacuck thinks there's a rifle registry
Only handguns are registered and that's only at the local police station.

Except the ATF has been caught keeping records of background checks. Do you really think the ATF is not keeping all that data?

Im gonna have to sage this faggot thread.

Mind telling me how sand nigger peasants with worse weapons than ARs have managed to keep the world's only superpower in an unwinnable quagmire for the last 20 or so years then?

Do you think that matters? You can sell that gun to anyone at any time and they'd never know. If these faggots start trying to gun grab, they will lose their entire department before the week is over.

>I never use it
>neither should everyone else

Got a pdf link for this book?

Sounds like he should sell it to somebody who can use it to protect kids.

>maybe violating the basic human rights of americans is a mainstream view
Irrelevant, really. But bots being used to astroturf political tweets is well documented.

Absolute faggot. Let's just forget the anti-gun sentiment. How much is an AR-15? $700? This doesn't even count the amount of bullets and cleaning equipment he's purchased, he paid good money for that rifle and he's just going to give it up?

>he thinks that you have to register rifles and they're traceable

Except it would never mean that. Garbage discarded.

>I own a gun, but I don't need it

That's good. The situtations where you need a gun can get pretty dicey so it's good those don't happen.

Sure if banning one specific firearm would prevent mass shootings it would be great. But it wont. Other riffles or pistols kill unarmed kids just as well as AR's

No, I don't trust them but they are prohibited from creating a registry. They also have no idea what you bought from the background check. Only that you bought a firearm

>be a politically charged and emotionally unstable person
>plan to murder a bunch of people/get ordered to murder a bunch of people
>spend months planning this shit out, getting unregistered weapons via black market

>day before murder spree i'm just looking at the Internet, entertaining myself to reset my mind for the deed
>see some faggot Tweet talking about how they will give up their gun and that will magically make me abandon all the months and resources i spent planning my murdering spree
>perhaps some of my victims will be like this idiot
>a smile creeps on my face thinking of the irony
>now i'm feeling eager towards the deed

I imagine this would be the reaction to the absolutely retarded action of that Twat.

these faggots don't understand it's a constitutional right and one faggots opinion on the subject is worth squat. You don't make policy against a population's rights because a psycho has exploited it. Treat your mentally ill correctly and your gun crime will fall, also put your FBI in order school shootings should be a priority for these faggots.

Give up abortion first

>I’m gonna have to agree with this
If you only use a gun 3 times in a decade, you probably don't want a gun.

>Or maybe your views aren't as mainstream as you think because you live inside a bubble.
Is that why he Hillary won the election, user?

You giving yours up wouldn't stop that from happening dipshit

Did not work in Mexico

Gun control only insures that only the criminals have guns.

They have a first party twitter bot.

>I use free speech all the time
>but if it hurts someone's feelings I'm totally ok with them taking it away

And don't give me that shit
>huurrr they come through the border

Do those look like guns you buy from a random shop? Don;t you think $200millions USD a week can buy you WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? From anywhere?

>well over half a billion guns
>left unironically thinks it's even possible to confiscate

>I drink occasionally
>but if drunk drivers kill 75 a day I'll totally give up alcohol

this.

Oh look another anti-gun thread.
Sage and report because at this point its all off topic trolling.

>mikey pirante gives up his AR-15
>there is no effect on school shootings

what did you learn faggot OP?

Give me one good reason why a High School student should be able to legally purchase a military-grade semi-automatic weapon.

I'll wait.

Are you all really this fucking stupid? He is simply saying that AR-15 rifles and other weapons designed for killing should not be commercially available. And he is 100% right.

An AR-15 is pretty effective at shooting up schools. What if he wants to do that?

Because he has human rights.