Owarimonogatari

Selfcest is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502685275208.webm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxajNAOfZKpU9RuR3Qa-iaaCXfYp0Ctq4
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNOiPDIuu_Z3u80uP6OQcjcTFL6NXGVTEuhHviwbmKXJjIXdEcTVvVWvbhLYZkzbQ?key=LThoWXBZY1podVJWLU9lRmE0NmFZVHpuUDNxN0Vn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not so, OP. Pic related is my counterargument.

So this was the end of the series right? Nothing important will happen from now on?

Fuck, I'm the wrongest person on earth then.

Just your average high school date

Why are they in NASA?

I wasn't the only one who hoped some romantic sparks would happen between RRRG and Ougi right? This was possibly the best scene I could have to fulfill this desire.

I watched ep 1 without subs and I barely understood what happened. Why did tadatsuru want Ougi killed?

Lots of side stories. We'll probably get the occasional hour long movies from here on out for each novel.

What did Hanekawa mean about selling her brain?

Why though? Ougi is literally just him.

Also Ougi probably doesn't even have a defined gender at this point, or at least after Araragi knows what 'she' is.

What are you talking about, OP? That's just Meme's niece.

How about you watch it with subs then you idiot

No, subs are for pussies

If you can't understand the dialogue then you deserve to have no idea what's going on

This is Kisshot Acerola-Orion Heart Under Blade.

Say something nice to her

That may be true, but at least I'm not a pussy like you

So why did Oshino saying that Ougi was his niece prevent the darkness from taking her? I didn't get that

Whatever you say user, enjoy wasting your time watching something you don't understand

Because he acknowledged her as his niece. Did you pay attention to the series at all?

Trying to decode the language literally adds like four more dimensions of fun

Because Oshino himself saying Ougi was his niece basically created an 'identity' for her that was allowed to exist in that world, Oshino saying so meant that the identity she had held until now was not fake, at least to some extent.

Because the darkness is retarded and believes whatever you tell it. Shinobu never thought of telling it

>no I really REALLY am a god, like, for reals yo

Gods, spirits, and apparitions exist because of human's belief in them, such as Shinobu's entire existence. Meme recognizing Out as his niece makes it's their reality, so she does not cause and I'm balance in the natural order. Meme is probably at a level where he can make it happen if he wants.

It was still a fake identity that had been revealed to be false though, I just don't get why the darkness wouldn't still take her

Autism. Not even the meme kind.
Who the hell's in the middle? Is that Euler?

Because her identity till that point was Oshino's niece, Araragi says that was fake, but Oshino himself saying otherwise and acknowledging Ougi as his niece basically cancelled it out. I can only imagine that Oshino's statement takes precedent over Araragi's since Ougi's fake identity was connected most to him.

>having interest in another culture and trying to learn their language is autsim

So you're saying all the thousands of Chinese and Pajeets that come to America each year are autistic?

It's only a fake identity because the only person who could acknowledge it was Meme. By recognizing Ougi as his niece (male), he might as well have solidified her reality as Oshino Ougi.

Even after all this, I remain a batfag from beginning to end. Ougi was damn cute this season though.

Are you actually studying Japanese in a class or from a program? If so, then that's fine. But watching raw anime alone in an attempt to learn Japanese won't do you much good.

I am Ougifag today, Snailfag yesterday and Batfag for the rest of time.

nothing will soothe this pain besides death

>tfw you'll never have a cute vampire loli in your shadow

>Even after all this
Shinobu got the best scene in the entire arc. If anything, it's going to create more batfags.

>watching raw anime alone in an attempt to learn Japanese won't do you much good

No shit, I've been learning for like three years now. I've got children's shows down and I've been moving on to teenager shows like this shows more recently. Gotta start somewhere.

Her ark was so underwhelming it's driving me mad. Corpse deteriorated without smell and skeleton magically vanished. Fuck you. The best girl of the series and this is how they treat her.

my question about what the implications of the staplers in the bake op mean still stand, know shaft is cheeky but wonder still if this was meant to be anything specific to show.

What if you do, but she's so shy she'd rather watch you masturbate from the darkness and poke her head out when you're sleeping?

I am sure this has been covered in one of the threads today but I missed it... did I not read somewhere that there was a part of the release today that was a catch up narrated by cat? Maybe I am just mistaken but was there something released that I missed?

They mean this.

I started as a crabfag but Kizu slowly turned me towards bat. Watching the date solidified me 100% towards bat

Was there a VOFAN art piece after the episodes were done airing like yesterday has this?

>tfw liked Snake during bake
>Became batfag during Nise
>Conflicted on who I really love during second season
>After watching realized snake is a piece of shit
Now I am batfag and hate Snake. Is this wrong?

To go with the arc's sexual themes?

There was indeed a shitty recap episode with some very sparse narration by Hanekawa. You would have to be the most diehard catfag in the world to give even half a fuck.

yes but maybe the color and number have specific meaning. Obviously it is likely this is my analysis of the op as shaft do shit out of cheeky nature and not much true meaning. To be funny and lewd etc.

Sodachi Lost Part 2 was one of the best episodes in recent memory. And the commentary track with Crab/Math banter is comedy gold.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502685275208.webm

This was the last shot there is, so sadly, no.

This is the second endcard. I need to look for a better quality version.

Nadeko already suffered too much from anons, be nice to her.

Anyone have lyrics to Dark Cherry Mystery?

Well I like the new Nadeko better now. Ougi was right

Is there somewhere to watch all of the commentary tracks?

It was not without smell. She was crazy and in denial enough that she didn't associate how much she vomited and the many hours she took taking baths and washing her clothes to take out the smell to her mother being dead. Didn't you notice how she mentioned how full of trash was the house when she was clearly shown to be dedicated to do all house chores?

>head tilt commentary
kaka

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxajNAOfZKpU9RuR3Qa-iaaCXfYp0Ctq4
Good luck with understanding it, you probably don't know nippon if I had to guess

Name me a better scene.

I guess this is the best place to ask, just recently watched Owari part one, and there was one episode during Sodachi's arc where Ougi was doing the countdown, and I read somewhere that the countdown was a pun/reference to something. Is this true?

The one right after where Araragi and Shinobu turn the "bad ending" from Kizu on its head and Shinobu pulls out a response to Araragi's vow that she has obviously been waiting to use for some time.

Araragi and Shinobu's vows and this one are both great.

Okay so why is Ougi a boy in that Kanbaru story 2 years from now?

too easy

Crossdressing to roleplay as Araragi.

My doki doki's went into overdrive.

What the fuck

When did this start? Shit. I need to catch up. I'm not too far behind right?

All the episodes aired yesterday today.

what start

It's been out for a year. You better catch up soon.

I want Ougi to put her sleeves close to my erect dick.
Then, I want her sleeves to slowly descend over my erect manhood so that I can feel her soft, pale hand stroke my dick as I ejaculate all over the insides of her sleeves.
I don't want to see her hands though.

Theres 94 episodes and 3 movies.
The third movie aired ~ 1 month ago
All the ep's that just came out aired this weekend

I am surprised this is the first time this copy pasta has been posted all weekend.

That scene was great; when Ougi is desperate for the first time and shows genuine emotions. Meme coming back was the icing on the cake. Not perfect but I'd give Owari s2 a 9/10.

Maybe it's cause I'm not in these threads as much but it feels like I haven't seen this one posted ina while. How nostalgic

It has been almost two years since the inception of this pasta. Where does time go?

Shinobu sitting araragi in her lap is extremely good.

Was not expecting 1000% happy ending, gotta say.

I felt it needed to be done. Do you have the other typical sleeveposting images?

Time to finally rewatch this in (semi) chronological order. Still conflicted on when to watch Hana; after Owari 2 or after season 2.

Ill never get enough of shinobu. God damn.

Now that Ougi's job with Araragi is done, it has free reign to latch on to anyone it wants. It decided to target Kanbaru. Since it has a fuckton of powers from all sorts of oddities, including vampires, it can shapeshift. For some reason, it felt like it was best to be a guy.

yeah...cat is one of my least favorite and that sounded like something I would not care about if it was just a recap done by her but I did want to be sure I did not miss something that was actually worth watching. Like something with a whole bunch of bat scenes.

Does she still play a role of a "villain?"

Kanbaru looks up to Araragi for advice so Ougi decided to take the role of the male upper classman.

I already saw Owari 1. Didn't know that S2 was even a thing. I'll have to watch tomorrow.

She doesn't, she even gives Araragi advice here and there when he wants it.

Not really. Araragi did mention that Ougi has gotten a bit out of control though.

did not expect this show to wrap everything up this well. Making ougi the final villain is such a neat thematic choice.

I want to spougi inside the ougi

Well, considering this is it for Monogatari, I'll cry myself to sleep now in hopes of forgetting this series so I can function again.

He never went into detail on why he though this, maybe something will happen later during Ougi Light/Fright.

FML I cant deal with this being the end. Surely they will animate some side stories. The series has to still be making them good money. If it truly is the end at least my favorite gril got the most screen time and we got one last scene of her loli form.

Sorry, I might but my folder is a fucking mess

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNOiPDIuu_Z3u80uP6OQcjcTFL6NXGVTEuhHviwbmKXJjIXdEcTVvVWvbhLYZkzbQ?key=LThoWXBZY1podVJWLU9lRmE0NmFZVHpuUDNxN0Vn

then by god man, keep posting Ougi,
at the very least.

but it's past my bedtime

Also, I think has got us covered

>tfw you'll never like this show as much as a fangay
nice finale though