Dragon Ball Super

CHADhan discussion thread.

Oh... and Dragon Ball Super too, I guess.

Reminder that Son Gohan did nothing wrong.

Gohan is pissed off at the situation. He'd be more pissed at different stages of the tournament.

RAGE BOOST IMMINENT

and for any drawfags who don't know why

see for context

Leave being Chadhan's new pet to me.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Her mouth is that small?

reminder Caulifla stinks

When will Goku care about Goten again?

Yes

How can one man be so based?

>again?
He's never cared about him. No one even cares about him.

demon realm
xenoverse time travel bullshit
universes not in this tournament

what else can they do

Goku's training trips with Oob.

Why did you post a picture of kid Goku?

When did Toei and Toriyama get too lazy to name forms?

When they named Freeza's race (Raffs)

.....wat?

Where's the original CHADhanfriend at?

filler tier

His hair triggers me. Why did they draw his hair like that?

Toei is retarded

In some shots they have his bang, in other shots they remove it completely.

All in the same bloody episode.

Why are they so freaking inconsistent?

"I haven't bathed in years."

>26 posts
>14 files
>10 IPs

The bang is supposed to represent his Ultimate form and when he uses full power.

What happens if goku wins super dragon balls and erases zeno and the angles

Explain.

WE FLY HIGH

>7 posts are me
Did I win?

This is my new headcanon.

somebody post the list of the remaining fighters

Bang is for Ultimate Gohan
It really makes all the difference, it's just Yamcha's cuck hair without it

Don't think the super dragon balls are that good.

Yes, he was just fighting for his family... like Obuni, they are toys in Zeno game.

dumb namefag

Reminder that Son Gohan is cute.

What's wrong with him having a name? Been on the site for years and still don't understand why it's cool to hate on namefags.

So we all know Hit will job, but what if he jobs to the two pride troopers and not just Dyspo? That doesn't sound too bad. Maybe Jiren will step in and beat him up a little bit, as he was shown looking down on him.

Kinda defeats the point of an anonymous site bud. I'm a huge retard that sucks black cock all day long btw.

>is
Was.

Now he looks like shit.

That seems cool and all.

Until last year, I thought that was really him.

But you see..

My beautiful warriors are still on the field

Reminder his wife was a fucking Adventure Time character.

I want her to fuck off with this shit.

What did CHADhan mean by this?

Come on! it's a glorious animation.
We need it at least 5 more times!

DELETE THIS

>eyebrows
We can go thicker.

Who did you want Goku Black's identity to be if you had any other theories other than him being Zamasu?

At this moment, he felt that condemning whole universes was a task better suited to the Prince of all Saiyans.

Future Goku's corpse who got controlled by someone else.

Ressurected Goku that died from the heart virus being controlled.

He realized that he erased a universe and was hit with feels and guilt. Piccolo told him to get back to fighting, which was rude, causing him to get agitated.

>All this 17 fanservice in the last episodes.

Is someone in Toei a huge 17 fanboy?
If so, he really has great taste.

Turles

This.

Dragon Ball Super has to have the most dedicated, but delicate and ungrateful community of all time. Everyone has their expectations so high that no matter what happens they are disappointed. Then they get offended because Toriyama trolls them. Pathetic.

These, basically But I'm fine with what we got, Black is still Best Boy.

I think it would have been cool if it had been Goku that never hit his head as a child and was raised to be a ningen hating edgelord by Zamasu. We know Zamasu was obsessed with Goku, so it wouldn't be far off for him to find his history from that big eared faggot and kidnap him as a young boy. I wanted it to be Goten at first too, but then I remembered no one gives a shit about Goten and it was impossible. There was a lot of retarded theories going on too. I remember some people saying it was the heart virus after growing a consciousness and taking over Goku's body or Goku's corpse resuscitated, and that's why he was so skinny, from decomposing a bit.

Gohanfags are more pathetic than toeishills

He's the best part of the show right now.

Nigga, any kind of Dragon Ball after DBZ ended is a fucking cheap cashgrab. I have no high expectations and I ESPECIALLY don't even believe that this arc is going to have a decent ending because the Goku Black arc had the worst ending I've ever seen.

I feel bad but I always skip this part.

That's all fine and dandy

I only do this because it's easier to find my comment... but well, if you like attack other people just because a name I'm fine with that.

COME ON. DON'T YOU LIKE IT? IT'S A WORK OF ART!

Woah, that sure showed us!

Genkai Toppa Goku when?

Goten.
Zamasu used angel magic to steal the child from her womb and grew him within a fruit of the shinjin tree.

There he was born with god like powers at the same time as trunks.

hahaha get fucked!

Goku fucks the colonel and gets himself some sweet chicken

This is Rozie of Universe 2. Say something nice about her.

It's funny that all the Gods minus Shin and everyone mortal outside universe 7 only calls Gohan as Goku's kid/son.

He is only extension of Goku. SAD.

Nah, Dragon Ball fans are just going through the same bullshit phase other franchises go through when a new iteration, continuation, spinoff, or these days even season comes out, complaining about the new thing and acting like the old, objectively flawed product was better than it actually was. This is nothing fucking new. By god have you SEEN Transformers fans? How about the FSN/Type-Moon fanbase? Dragon Ball fans are nothing special. They never WERE anything special, they're repeating the same shit Dragon Ball fans were saying a couple decades ago, complaining about how Gohan ruined Dragon Ball by becoming the new protagonist.

20 years later when Dragon Ball SuperZ or whatever comes out you'll have kids who grew up with this show complaining about how the new series is bad and doesn't capture the magic that Super had. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

I want her to sit on my face, NOW!

she got a phat ass

Gohan is cute.

reminder that cuck han is the reason why she lost her smile

Goku's fighting autism confirmed to be contagious.

This.

Say what you want about the show itself, but Super's gained tons of new fans who've said it's better than Z. No matter how much you hate it, the Dragon Ball wheel will keep turn forever.

wow every gohan fan I have ever seen turns out to be a total loser hahahaha

Why are you blaming him?
The retards she and Elephant Guy picked our to blame.
Those two dipshits should have went and hide.

>Gowasu: Hey we can win this shit with just one person, even though there are two universe with still 9 fighters each

Universe 10 is possibly more retarded than 9.

Such lines have to pay off some time or other, right?

What's he looking at guys?

Already taken.

Blackmail

Gowasu's mistake was not travelling in time with time ring to bring a Zamasu to aid him.

>By god have you SEEN Transformers fans?
Them and Pokemonfags make a good comparison to current DBZfags. Never satisfied, always complaining about the new thing, pretending that the originals were childhood classics and anything that alters their precious memories is an unforgivable sin, STILL going for the new product in spite of how much they hate it and never shutting up about how much they hate it, and even dragging other series in to make the same dumbass company wars bullshit.

Add to that the fact that places like this are concentrated internet cancer and you get threads like these.

Idol pussy

Baby Pan spreading her legs for daddy.