FYMP

LET THE BUTTHURT COMMENCE.

Do it faggots. Spread that shit around.

>Goal:
Expose, shame and put a spotlight on the indoctrination centres that the Western Academia has become.

>Why it is important:
Attacking the authority figures (professors) who encourage and endorse AFA in the first place is strategically better than focusing on a myriad of their mindless pawns.
It's an attack on AFA's rolemodels.

>Possible outcomes:
a) Students expose their professors and spreading awarness in the country.
b) Lawmakers ban filming at Universities, which will raise the question of transparency of the entire system.

Example of a commie professor being exposed that got HALF A MILLION views on normie-book:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

Must-watch interview with the author of the idea Vincent Foxx on Red Ice:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs
professorwatchlist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baguette version.

But you're all too stupid to get into college that isn't ITT Tech

Ikea version.

This is actually an excellent idea.

Tacos version.

Spaghetti version.

Cykablyat version.

Swampgerman version.

Kraut version.

Have a you

Proud bump

This will end in failure, you'll loolk like a dumbass (think James O Keefe times a million) and you will get even less pussy.

>Banning filming will cause into question their transparency?
Are you fucking drunk? Most Universities ban filming because they don't want lectures to be fucking free. What would the point be if anyone could just film all of the lectures?

Enjoy dying alone OP, we've seen your kind in class before and you come off autistic as fuck.

This is brilliant. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

bump for quality

They do get butthurt at being called commies so this could be funny

>you will get even less pussy
>Are you fucking drunk?
>you come off autistic as fuck
t. roastie

lose the "e" in "Filmet" and it sounds like something an actual german would say

Nice dammage control retard. Nobody is interested in watching 256p videos to learn art and humanities.

Here we go.

This would be a Swedish translation that sounds more natural (less literal translation).

SPELA IN ERA MARXISTISKA LÄRARE

There we go.

>Most Universities ban filming because they don't want lectures to be fucking free. What would the point be if anyone could just film all of the lectures?

Just buy a small concealed car key/pen camera.

Over here, the education is free anyway so it's not a thing to pirate university screeners here.

Wie säge man das wirklich?

In America you can be expelled or removed from the classroom via security guards if you're "taping the marxists."

And the liberals will circulate the footage of you raging and laugh. Forever

Thank you! Truly a good initiative.

The garbage these people are "teaching" should be fucking free anyway
Why should they be making money off something fucking liberals do on Twitter for free?

bamp

Shill detected

OP, good thread

Just get a pair of Google glass... They wouldn't expel a student with obvious retardation, right?

You wouldn't know Marxist if Jenny Von Wesphalen punched you in the face.

anyone else not have this problem? i took lots of history classes and most of the teachers were p cool

>ITT tech.
Echs Dee bro

Good enough, have a (you) and a bump!

So:

it depends on the area you live in really, but real marxist professors do exist and are an issue for the youth.

>literally those kids in 1984 who dob in thoughtcrimes

Fuck off sage

What kind of shitty humanities majors are you guys pursuing where you have to sit through leftist bullshit instead of learning actual things?

this can all be done with a single word:

"macarthy"

Bump

im a thief: i'll steal that pepe

>leftypol hard at work

>And the liberals will circulate the footage of you raging and laugh. Forever
So far it's been the opposite.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

My first reaction was: isn't that SJW tier? But I guess it has become necessary to fight fire with fire. So go for it! Let the liberalistists milk their man-boobs.

>implying Marxists should be allowed to live

This.

The humanities are dead: see the last chapter of Posthumanism a guide for the Perplexed.

t. blackpill

Excellent idea, OP.

Aber ist das nur grammatisch korrekt, oder würde ein Deutscher eine solche Sache sagen? Ich frage denn ich ziehe nächste Woche nach Österreich, und meine Deutsch ist weit von gut.

>Helicopter sounds

Bump. Also post moar iotbw. Literally unlimited salt for the taking.

three more for you:
"did nothing wrong"

Gut. Although filmet would be possible, too, it just sounds like you were saying it in a poem

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Sup Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Sup Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

Seeing how mad it gets leftypol, it really looks like a good campaign already :^)

You're a good dude

This is actually a good idea.
Have a bump and some tits.

Wow this totally isn't subverion

>go to non meme university
>study non meme major
>have no marxist professors
i don't know why you faggots don't just do this

Can we get some of these spread around as well? Phase 2 is a-go

That's a lot of words for saying "shill", but thanks

bump

Can only try. About to start sem

Good job user, this might have legs

Open bob

I can't understand how white people can sit there and listen to some shitskin jealous cunt go on about ''smashing white supremacy''. The only thing I'd be smashing is that shitskins face in. Every white in that room is a worthless cuck.

Burgers pay a lot of money to get to that seat, hard to throw that away via sperg out

Bump

Damn user the shills showed up really fast. It must be a good idea

do eet

>Burgers pay a lot of money to get to that seat, hard to throw that away via sperg out

This is a good idea be size regardless of whether or not Marxist professors are filmed, the mere idea they could be getting secretly filmed is enough to inject their entire classroom with paranoia. Remember, the thing Antifa and such hate most is being identified. The thing the Jews hate most is being exposed. They'll start confiscating phones and shit, and then be forced to justify their reasons as "Nazis could be filming us!"

Not sure how that's a response to my post, but ok.

Its ironic. I used to hate the man, but the lefts shameless McCarthyism was one of the things that made me leave the left. But he has been proven completely right.

>They'll start confiscating phones and shit,
They going to take everyone's laptop too?

>burgers pay a lot of money to be told what to do by some jealous immigrant cunt

I feel sorry for you.

bump

Any other examples of teachers being exposed? I graduated uni nearly a decade ago, is this really a widespread thing?

I felt like mutt was a forced meme. Does it actually piss anybody off? Its just the same joke everybody's been making about Argentina for years now.

Bump

Another brilliant Sup Forums operation

This is mostly the case for non stem courses, but yea.

>is this really a widespread thing?
LOL are you kidding?

>I felt like mutt was a forced meme. Does it actually piss anybody off?
it was; naturally some newfaggots ran with it and a few keks were to be had - but the fact that memeflagging shills make threads saying it pisses Sup Forums off when nobody gives a fuck beyond it being relatively unfunny is the biggest sign that it isn't organic.

can you run syllabus through filter to detect certain phrases showing Marxist bias? post online

If it makes you feel any better, it's no different here. I see these shitskins as nothing more than jealous little shitbags. They all wish they were white.

bump

This is a great idea. The only way to defeat this marxist trash is with truth. The bad publicity will drive the universities to take action.

Filma*

no? Are a lot of uni professors literally saying Marxism is great and that students must break the law to overthrow Trump?

That sound like some 1400s shit. "Filma a tus profesores marxistas" would be better.

t. negro argento

then give them a ranking
>useless idiot
>apparatchik
>politburo member
maybe a few more

Actually is more like
"Filma a tus profesores marxistas"
I'm gonna spare you all the á and í because it's in caps.

Have a bump.

Do it! Brilliant! Maximum pressure!

>They'll start confiscating phones and shit
Yep, shit being in France instaban from school,
1 year of prison and 45 000€

Here is a great resource to help you figure out which professors to film:
professorwatchlist.org/

>Are a lot of uni professors literally saying Marxism is great and that students must break the law to overthrow Trump?
Yes. Some of them are out and out communists. An even larger portion preach the "all whites are evil" lines. I went to one of the more conservative schools in the nation, and it still made me want to vomit. I refuse to donate no matter how many times they call.

... For fucking filming?

bamp