Youjo Senki

S2 any time now

Got this show from a friend haven't watch it yet though.

Can't wait

I want to see Tanya get turned into a sex slave

Tanya secretly likes the occasional headpats!

delude yourself into thinking that

>still no s2

I finished this today in one sitting, does she keep her psycho attitude or it starts to wear off over time?

>S2 next year if we're lucky

Problem is, it's all pointless. Say she wins it all. Literally all God needs to do is throw a bolt of lightning at her and she loses. There is no endgame. Everything is already decided. I get the journey and all that, but it makes this near unwatchable.

Killing Tanya without breaking her would be the same as admitting defeat

X's goal is to break her, we know she won't win, but the interesting part is how X is going to do it, also we don't know if after that she keeps living in there as a great military leader, a pacifist, a war criminal or is send back to this world and gets her penis again

This show is retarded. Saga of Tanya the lawful neutral. We get it japan, you hate God.

>head pat Tanya
>she gets flustered and angry
Cute

if he wants to break her wouldnt making her a sex slave be better?

Is it gay to want to fuck Tanya?

she might end up enjoining it, so no

No, because she has a vulva and a womb and ovary and basically a perfectly natural vagina and (small) boobs, in short: she's a literal female.
The memories from her past life are just memories, plus she knows all the good spots.

Duck face Tanya on anime is the worst Tanya.

You mean cutest Tanya

I prefer the crazy-looking Tanya one than that ridiculous lips they added on the anime.

>S2 any time now
I sure hope not. The story is hot garbage and it's boring as shit.

How it was pretty entertaining to me