So what the fuck Sup Forums? Is no one hyped for this Pluto anime adaption?

So what the fuck Sup Forums? Is no one hyped for this Pluto anime adaption?

I wasnt aware until now. For some reason I feel like it would be strange animated.

People aren't even hyped for the new FMP with faithful designs.

Was there a reason why 20th Century Boys never got adapted?

It would be good, and people would probably call it overrated shit. To be honest.

I mean it got live action films.

I feel like they're adapting this Tezuka inspired Urasawa stuff now because we're getting nearer to the Olympics.
It fits well with the national image.

I just wonder if the pacing isn't better suited to paper, but then again I read more mangs than I watch anime. Still if this is actually happening then I am really interested.

>pacing
Hmm, I think translating that would really depend on who directs it.

I haven't seen them, but I've yet to see any live action movie do justice to the source material

I am now that you've mentioned it, wasn't aware, awesome. Urasawa is my man.

I ends differently and pretty damn early compared to the manga. It was an okish live action.

> Is no one hyped for this Pluto anime adaption?
It's going to be boorishly adapted panel by panel without paying any attention to difference in mediums that is between manga and anime. Don't get me wrong, I like the manga most out of Urasawa's creations but the adaptation is going to be boring.

makes sense, I think

>we might get Uran doujinshi
Fuck yes I'm hyped.

>that boy's eyes

Is that from the same character designer as eureka seven?

Im hyped now since this is the first time I've heard about this. I just started reading the manga last month so this is nice.

There isn't even a trailer yet.

Looking forward to it, it probably won't air anytime soon though.

Do you expect a 24-7 thread for something announced months ago with no real information beyond "it's happening"?

That seems like a pretty specific assumption to make out of nowhere.

Low expectations.

It literally just Urasawa's art.

>out of nowhere
It's relevant to the thread though, why else would they be making a Pluto adaption now?

Assuming the series will be out by next year, it might be something they're doing to celebrate Tezuka's 90th birthday.

> It's relevant to the thread
I didn't mean "out of nowhere" in that sense, more like "without much evidence."

>why else would they be making a Pluto adaption now?
How would I know? We don't have anything besides that one poster (not even an actual announcement, as far as I know), so I've got no clue who's involved, making speculation about their motives pretty silly. Maruyama's had it kicking around for years, for example, but I don't know if he's part of this or not. In general, though, it's a well-beloved manga from one of the most popular mangaka, so it's not that weird that it would happen at some point. Hell, the stage play from a few years ago is still going, I think, so it's not forgotten by any means.

I didn't even know Pluto got an anime but I'm hyped

It got an active thread when it was first announced. Other than that the air date is so far away there isn't much point discussing it

Already finished source material so I probably skip it.