Why was Hanabi BTFO so hard over Kanai having sex with some woman...

Why was Hanabi BTFO so hard over Kanai having sex with some woman, wasn't she also fooling around with Mugi and wasn't she also mean to Moka who loved Mugi ?
Was it hypocrisy ?

Hanabi is getting married!

Congratulation to Hanabi. When is the wedding ?

Except for Akane, the cast was full of hypocritical cunts.

Any new information on the extra chapter.

Still nothing. I just want to see Hanabi happy in the end.

Because she loved Kanai.

She was fooling around with a chad, was physically mean to the girl who loved him despite not having any romantic feelings for him but got butthurt when Kanai had sex with Akane. I get that she loved Kanai but at that point he only had sex with some woman. If she was so butthurt and bothered by it then she shouldn't have fooled around herself and instead should have confessed her feelings to Kanai.

Do we get to see Akane and Hanabi having sex in the bonus chapter ?

I want to be like Kanai-sensei. The dude went for it and his dreams came true.

While Kanai watches?

It's the right answer though. She was hurt because she loved him. She was also a hypocrite towards how others felt or might have felt.

I guess at least as far as Mugi goes the way she saw it is that she didn't love him and would drop him for the one she loved. Kanai however loved Akane and chose Akane, so them taking the extra step and having sex meant more.

And then participates

Oh yay, instead of being a hypocritical cunt, we have an honest piece of shit. Much better.

Because
>women

No one said that Akane was a better person but she was honest to herself and was self aware of what a piece of shit she was, which is better than being a piece of shit and delusional.

Yes

The only person that I thought was bad was the dyke for taking advantage of someone she knew was vulnerable. Hanabi was immature, and Mugi was a decent guy that fell in love with a slut.

Hanabi knew at that point that Akane was a sociopathic slut that slept with Kanai just to spite her and take advantage of him.

Summary of this show

Except for maybe Kanai, they were all scum. Hanabi was immature but she was also a cunt who took advantage of her friend's feelings. Akane was what she was but Mugi was making his own decisions. Akane wasn't the one forcing Mugi, he made stupid decisions on his own. He also took advantage of his childhood friend's feelings.

Yes, Akane did it to spite her but Hanabi was also in sexual relationships with other people.