Exogularity / Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

So did we get any translations about this guy. Is he a clone of bratty savior?

God bless TLanon from last thread

So to recap from last thread:

>Old crew may have a comeback but as clones or as s00mika like robots
>Ditto for Takeru
>No sign of Mikoto
>Yuuko is alive and has genetically modified herself to stay young
>She is also on the "run" from authorities but is actually helping steer humanity from the shadows
>Kasumi is supreme rules of United Mankind and Inia is her second in command.
>BETA have been eliminated from the Solar System
>Humanity consists of Clones, Robots and BETAhybrids.
>Humanity has sent a space fleet to make contact with Siliconians and "persuade" them about carbon based life forms.
>Humanity has been mass producing Susanoo's like crazy.
>4th gen TSFs now are main stay
>but there also are super rare and super secret 8th gen TSF which act like miniature Susanoos.
>It is possible that characters from spinoffs will also make an appearance as clones (e.g. Total Eclipse)
>BETA now have their own equivalent of TSFs, or BETA like TSFs are piloted by BETAhybrids ala Knights of Sidonia.
>Meiya is still best girl
>and so is Lafiel

did I forget anything?

>so is Lafiel
My lander. Time for me to draw.

Wtf? What is this, a new LN or something?

Freckles are a miracle

There is no confirmation if Hybrids are Beta-Human hybrids or if they are some other genetic splice. My bets are on that Hybrids they are talking about are Catgirls.

No confirmation on Takeru. Guy in the pic is a model of some nameless generic Male Pilot to show how new model of male Fortified Suit looks. And If you ask me he is bearing closer resemblance to Yuuya.

This is all fucking stupid.

And what would you do for a MLA sequel oh wise one?

Mad?

ALL HAIL GOD EMPRESS OF MANKIND!!!

>>Meiya is still best girl
No

That's Goddess Empress of Mankind for you, filthy heretic!

th gen TSFs now are main stay
>>but there also are super rare and super secret 8th gen TSF which act like miniature Susanoos.

Wait stop.

Where did the 5th, 6th, and 7th gens go?

Better ask Kuoki about it.
And where the fuck are next gen Avengers?

I'm liking not-Tama.

That's just design for the new fortified suit, the Cyora symbol to the right is the manufacturer.

Can Lise play poker? That's important.

You can play poker.

>Using(?) the result of a major incident, those who aim to reclaim their lost land launch their secretly developed BETA-type tactical fighter army — plunging humanity into chaos.
So yeah, I don't think these BETA fighters were built by the BETA; It's probably some human rebels and holdouts that Kasumi talked about in the epilogue.

>inb4 it is him

NotSumika > NotShizuru > NotTama > NotKei > shit > NotMeiya

This is exactly want I wanted. They should cancel anything they're doing and work on a VN for this instead.