AAUUGGHH!! DEKU HALP ME!

AAUUGGHH!! DEKU HALP ME!
I DON'T HAVE A POWER TO LIFT UP DEBRIS!

Even if she got out of it, her legs were already injured which would still have her be caught/stomped/etc by the robot.

Why do people always never realize this when they complain about "plotholes"?

if only she had a power that could make her float out of the way or something

Would it be wrong to blow my load on her face and then help her?

doesnt she have to touch objects with her hands to make em float? that looks like a bad position to spin around in on top of injured legs

This is like the 4th BnHA thread on Sup Forums right now.

Can you at least put the title somewher ein your first post so it can get filtered, thanks.

It would be rude of you not to

Yeah, it's not like there are any drawbacks if she used it on herself especially at this early on in time.
She was already injured. If you add that she's going to make herself sick along w/ that., she'd easily lose conscious.

in this time*

Making herself float makes her naseous. She can barely float for a few seconds before vomiting at that point. Nowhere near enough time to get away.

She needs concentration dumbass. It's hard to do so when you're in pain. She plus ultra'd when she saw Deku falling. You can see her puking sparkles after because of the strain.

Holy fucking sage, unable to comprehend what the read or watch? Why are shitposters and baiters so retarded?
[spoilers]Oh wait

Except that she did move herself away and it doesn't explain why she's trying to use her hands to pull herself out of the debris instead of her power or does she happen to be conveniently retarded?

I would assume she had just been knocked over and was a liitle dazed. Barely ten seconds passed from her falling over and Deku smashing the robot.

You want her to be a mary sue?

Where the fuck does this meme even come from?

>Except that she did move herself away
That was after Deku saved her retard
> and it doesn't explain why she's trying to use her hands to pull herself out of the debris instead of her power

see
Are you done being stupid or do you need to embarrassed yourself further? It's established that she needs to concentrate when she makes objects float or else she throws up

>I would assume

No, she wasn't and she even made a cry for HALP! before she used her power.

I'd want Deku to save me, he probably has such tender hands

From Sup Forums

Captain America

Oh this is a "make shit up" thread sorry I gave a serious answer

It happened retard.

We do love shitting on women, and brown people, and jews...god damn it we are not Sup Forums

I already deal with enough crazy dementia from my grandma.

Thanks