German

Germans would you satisfied with getting your pre 1945 borders back?

teenager thread

no i would be satisfied with the borders of 1917

>giving more land for rapefugees.

prussia is just land, you can't bring the prussians back

This belongs on int or bant.
Sage and report off topic threads.

This

no, the kurwas ruined it forever. not even nukes can properly clean the area

Why would you just hand over land to Arabs, communist sympathizers, and degenerates, all of whom will be gone by the end of the century?

We would be satisfied if we got our pre 1945 demographics back

This is why i drink.

There are no germans anymore. Region named "Germany" should be divided to nations that aren't ashamed of their ancestors and of what they built for them. Poland, Denmark, Austria and Czech should annex parts of it. Europeans didn't defend their countries for centuries just to hand them out to Abdul and muhamed

Prussians were mostly Slavs and Balts anyway.

And Prussia only existed because Poland made the foolish error of trusting GERM*ns.

Strong words for someone who's filling his homeland with moslems and negroes.

lol werent you occupied throughout most of your history

those "kurwas" united your sorry excuse of "nation".

bismarck looked like a typical Polish Janusz with mustache and potato face.

pic related Bismarck thinking about fucking over the French.

MY BYLISMY NIEMCY I KURWA

truly, my burger ally.

What has this to do with Poles? I thought Europeans were all mixed in the Central European region so It’s possible for Germans to have typical slavic characteristics. Explain please.

Nordcucks are the worse. Shame they infected the anglosphere with their faggotry

It has to do mostly with the fact that Nazis and people from German Empire pushed agenda about Doli longfaced Aryans that should conquer subhuman short-hedead and wide-faced subhumans of the east.

But it turned out that national heroes of Germans looked like typical Polish Janusz Pic related should explain some things to you. Germans tried to erease any trace of Slavic activity in both Poland and Eastern Germany. Meanwhile, Slavic corpses were dug as far as Lichtenstein caves lmao.

Sorry, I'm drunk but I hope you can understand at least part of it.

That’s leftism you’re thinking off. The most extreme forms were created by a Jewish German faggot,German faggot and the Frankfurt school

Here's more from the study about cranial shape of both Germans and Slavs.

Clearly wide-faced and short-headed people were more favoured by evolution in Central European and Baltic region. They were simply superior.

Occupied, same as Poles, but remained together, true to our roots even when we were divided between multiple empires throughout last millennia. Tell me, "German", do you really think that your descendants will enjoy quiet and pleasant life that you do, or will they be breed out by africans and middle easterners?

I understand quite a bit, Ive looked into the topic and find it funny how Germans on this board take pride in Prussia meanwhile half of them were germanised Balts and Poles. Nazis hijacked Nietzsches philosophy and turned it into an antipolish thing while the man himself wanted to be a Pole badly lol

Fundamentally there is no such thing as a German Jew. Ashkenazi Jews are all ethnic Poles. They were welcomed there, and stayed a long time with a lot of intermarriage, so that Jews and Poles cannot be separated by ethnicity. Only the religion is different.

>implying all germ*ns aren't germanized slavs

Unlike GERM*ns, this man actually stopped a legit attempted communist takeover of Europe.

East Prussia was even more hilarious to look at.
They're a mongrel of Scandis, Slavs and French/Dutch colonists.

There is a study on how modern day Germans are 10% Jewish, but I can’t find it. Austrians are also more similar to Hungarians than their ancestors of pure descent which is like the ultimate cuckery.

GERMANICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Ashkenazi Jews are all ethnic Poles.

I guess that's why Yiddish is basically a German dialect with Hebrew alphabet.

>Rosenbaum
OY GEVALT!

your land is full of poles...

Frontal to rear cortex deelopment (dolichocephaly) is more evolved than hunnic brachycephaly

>There is a study on how modern day Germans are 10% Jewish, but I can’t find it
That's pretty normal honestly. Considering that Jews in Germany mixed with Germans and Yiddish is a german dialect lmao.

Even Zionism was born from a German Jew. They have the same fucking ideology.

GERMS: WE WUZ ARYANS, FUCK SLAVS, SUBHUMANS SHOULD SERVE US
JEWS: WE WUZ DA CHOSEN FOLK, FUCK GOYS, THEY SHOULD SERVE US.

lmao, what the fuck.
Wrong. Brachy skull allows bigger brain. Doli skulls came from Middle East with ENF.

I'm fine with that, can you say the same about your current demographics?

yes?

Ashkenazi Jews are European Jews and a lot of them settled here from Germany after you decided that Protestants are better than Carholics and vice versa and started burning each other on the streets.

fpbp

good for you

You’re full of Turks and 3rd world „refugees”, each day even more so

Ashkenazis generally came from Dutch and Western German region to Poland.
Besides, why do you assume that Swedes don't have Baltic facial type? Majority of your people have wide faces, just like Balts and Polacks. Pic related, are Swedes. Notice the wide fucking cheeks? Typical for WHG rich Baltids.

there is little difference between both

The german army will conquer it anyway.

Ah zee German question to conquer or to cuck

O-oh, so youre that kind of „German”... I feel sorry for the actual Germans who don’t dislike Poland.

yes, but your country is still full of poles... not sure if you gettimng the message here

My state suffered under the Prussian mass annexation.
Fuck these shits. Good riddance.

So is yours. And soon, they will remember about their roots.

Oh no, you hurt my feelings badly >:(((

I agree.

>great it's another episode of let's genocide the Poles, so that we can make more room for shitskins

God damn I love being slav

based Bartosiak

You're also an aryan, You dimwit pole!
A longer skull is associated with growth of the more evolved areas of the brain, mainly the frontal lobe. The side parts of the brain are mainly for primitive senses (hearing, balance)

>fighting Europeans more brothers wars when your invaded by Muslims

Honey. Your aryan ancestors came to Scandinavia from Baltic region and Northern Poland.

Just because evolution in Central Europe favoured wider faces, doesn't mean that we're worse than you. We still have paternal lines, that is father lines of our Aryan ancestors at the highest frequency.

I never called Scandianvians subhuman. But for some odd fucking reason, Scandianvians really hate Slavs and Balts.

Scandis, Germs and Slavs are closely related

Who wouldve thought

Not this board for sure

Seems to me like you guys are being unneccesarily hostile.

I'm not. I'm drunk and tired trying to debunk outdated German nazi bullshit.

"Nordic" encompasses all from west baltids to extreme nordids, you know this you primitive, thick skulled little brachy

>Europeans
>"Brothers"
But don't worry. Soon they'll be brothers in Islam.

Oh god. Here we go again. I will let this one go, because i'm just so fucking tired for explaining you retarded fucks everything.

I don't know why, but I find Nordic people extremely hidious, is it just me?

I dunno. I do think they're very attractive. But they're fucking nuts.

There is no way to get it back, if we tried all of the world would gang up on us again. Besides that we as a nation have a broken spine and are pretty likely to cease to exist in the next few decades anyways.
With other words: we have bigger problems.

Kek

you are used to slavic faces

CM were brachy and they were native to Europe. There is as much mongoloid admixture in Poland as in Sweden, so try again or bring up sources.
I do too, especially bright blonde people.

Good posts brother, too bad larpers will still post some faces from goebels propaganda showing the "true aryans".

*German faces

>Besides that we as a nation have a broken spine
nah, it's just the powers that be, all my friends are turbo racists, i am the most lefty, and i am a Sup Forumstard

Das rite.

blyatifull

Truly best of both worlds.

why?

Czechs have unpleasant history with g*Rmans. Especially Ostsiedlung subhumans that crawled out from Western Germany and Netherlands along with Ashkenazis.

Czechs look like us but they're sometimes more swarthy(darker hair) than us because of their Celtic admixture.

I'm from The Sudetenland.

i know, i just wroted to him that he dislike their faces probably because he is used to slavic faces so he answered that to german. Probably we might have misunderstand each other

>prussians
My ancestors :)

reminder that Manstein's father was called Lewinski. i have no fucking reason to not believe that Guderian didn't come from germanised Slavs as well.

Łachtaj looks bad ass

Honestly. I'm just drunk shitposting at this point. Personally if I had to answer, I feel disgust and legit disgust towards mongoloids, turkics, negroes and arabs. Anything that truly stands out from Poland, automatically makes my fucking fists itch.

He does.

>i have no fucking reason to not believe that Guderian didn't come from germanised Slavs as well.
idk, on one hand he look like your uncle Janusz but on the other he have something german in his look

shit man why'd you have to give me these feels

>Guderian was born in Kulm, West Prussia (now Poland), the son of Friedrich Guderian and Clara (née Kirchoff).[3][4] He entered the Army in 1907. On 1 October 1913, he married Margarete Goerne, with whom he had two sons, Heinz Günther (2 August 1914 – 2004) and Kurt (17 September 1918 – 1984).

Well they mixed with manfaced Kraut women such as Helga and Ingrid, so it's obvious he will look a bit g*Rman.

100% potato kraut

My ancestor then. I have paternal line just like "Scandinavian" Goths I-M253 :)

But for some odd reason Goths that are dug up from Polish region, look like Polish bydlos. WEIRD, ISN'T IT......

Nazi Marek Kondrat, kek

He does look a bit like that. Good catch,

yep, even if allochtonic theory is real, for sure not 100% goths and vandals emigrated from poland

btw. Kondrat has the same look as Skarsgard family from Sweden. :)
I bet if they tested them for paternal lines, they would turn out Balto-Slavic R1a, just like Max von Sydow, there is something Polish/Baltic that screams from looking at them.
For sure. Even if Goths truly came from Scandinavia, there is no way they didn't mix with natives.

And Vandals were more of a confederation rather than ethnic group, they formed in Silesia and majority of their paternal lines were indeed Slavic, from Slavic R1a to Slavic l2.

and btw, look at his long germanic face kek