Heavens feel vs UBW

Discuss.

Fate rout is the highest IQ

Carnival Phantasm Masterpiece

I want to like heaven's feel but my inner shounen fag just likes the power level of shirou in UBW end.
Everyone just kind of gets fucked up in heaven's feel and the only good thing from a power perspective is rin might eventually get around to making gem sword when she can be assed.
I'm a faggot though. I want a route with gem sword rin, UBW shirou and a not dead ilya but it wouldn't be fate/stay night without bitter sweet endings.

Sakura is my waifu
it make sense that best girl would have the best route!

Tsukihime > Fate/Stay Night

No
Sakura is shirou's waifu

Hollow Atraxia>Stay/Night
Caren >All those whores

Unironically this

>seibah drinks cum and beats everyone

Activating almonds kino

To be fair, someone was insecure enough to make this image.

>play melty blood a lot
>really want to get into tsukihime
>don't like VNs
>I try to force myself to read it but I'm not enjoying myself at all
Fuck me

Lol fuck wormslut and fuck her cooking
UBW is the best and Rin is best waifu
Why are sakurafags so insecure?

There's only one good fate project Bro

Read the Tsukihime manga. It'll give you an idea of what you're in for and is actually good for an adaptation.

THERE IS A MANGA AND ITS GOOD?

why nobody has told me that?

>Nine Lives Bladeworks
>Kotomine Fist Fight
>Sparksliner High
HF got a lot of power level shounen Shiro.

Illya is the main girl of HF tho not wormslut

>Sup Forums
>still relevant

This.

Both of them are great, but I prefer UBW due to the banter, The focus on Archer and Shirou, and I much prefer a Shirou who doesn't completely abandon his ideal. IMO, it's also a bit tighter than HF. But yeah, aside from Shirou vs Archer, which is my favorite fight in fate, due to character reasons, the fights in HF is way, way more hype compared to the other 2 routes.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.