Why is chinese anime (donghwa) so unpopular on Sup Forums?

Why is chinese anime (donghwa) so unpopular on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/LLp6VRWllo8YQysw574jnw/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmrNwY90Dmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're spamming this garbage thread
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/LLp6VRWllo8YQysw574jnw/

>dong

Hey give him a break, Chinese government will only pay half his animator salary until he can make a thread with 300 replies.

Because no one wants to share a thread with one of the most autistic posters on Sup Forums.

chinese superior

Harro wercome to shitty wok, can I take you order prease?

Because manhwa is superior

Fucking light saber dicks

China are more good than other countries.They have number 1 economy for reason. Everybody just jealous.

I always have the impression that anything not japanese is not seen with good eyes. Not just chinese animation, but Manhwa too.

Because literal unironic weebs are so caught up in their nippon banzai circlejerk they feel disdain for other asian countries and by extension their animation

Chinese are dirty ruthless poachers who hate everything alive and they also keep discarding the most putrid shit onto rivers they share with other countries.

Because the Chinese are souless and incapable of making good art except for maybe once a century.

Because they pick the wrong series to animate, if I was the secretary of the commie I would have gone for Feng Shenji instead

Fuck off

Because they need to be validated by the government
And the government is shit so their tastes in anime are probably shit too

Impatiently awaiting second season

>decide to watch my favorite donghwa
>It's a really good Slice of Life that takes place in Beijing
>Main character Chang wakes up, looking at the early morning smog
>Turning her government issued radio on, she listens to the weather broadcast as the 800th consecutive day of industrial smog continues to blanket the sky
>Walks down her broken stairs and onto the stone floor that she and her family use as their table
>She can smell the fresh scent of cooked dogs on her bowl of rice and meat soup
>She finishes her meal, before walking to the well outside and brushing her teeth with extremely safe mixtures of paint, bleach, and pure mint
>Chang then gets onto her bike and takes a deep breath of the smog in the air
>On her way to school, she remembers she forgot her phone and her paper with all of the exam's answers on it.
>Taking a shortcut home, she rides through rows and rows of dilapidated shacks, over a bridge suspended above a river of perfectly healthy green and red colours, before narrowly avoiding a Tuk Tuk ramming into a truck and catching fire from faulty brakes
>Her Dad sees her not at school and gives her a beating for being a delinquent
>Rushing away, she knows she cannot miss her exam, but she is confident she'll pass with the answers now in her possession
>Parking her bike, she runs to the train and hears the screams of a couple as they fall through the government-standard flooring to their deaths
>The train passes multiple stations, before stopping at Xiaohuangfenlong Grand Station.
>Sprinting off, she jumps over the top of the escalators, laughing as some poor woman falls into the conveyor belt and has her body torn into pieces by the industrial gears
>A loud screech followed by a bang is heard; her train just derailed and fell onto passing traffic
>She takes a sip of her lemon water, not paying attention to the street oil lining the lid, only to see a coal truck collapse onto someone and kill them
>Making it just in time, she passes her exam.

STOP SHITPOSTING

Good double

Wrong board

Fuck off yellownigger spamming faggot.

I liked it

I'm liking Enmusubi Youko chan especially dat chink OP/ED

Watch, the chinks animate this next season.

here shit eat it chink

>Friend recommends this show as something that's better way than SAO
>Decides to watch the show so we have some stuff to talk about other than work
>Pretty much the same thing as SAO protagonist-wise, just more game mechanics lingo and less haremshit

At least the animation was pretty.

Because they had no noteworthy shows to begin with. But now they have some pretty decent stuff.

But I'd rather see what the gooks have to come up with if they ever decide to compete.

>i eat shit and i like it
Well, no hurt to check out the OP?ED of that show
>chinklinhchiuyenaghdudawidhfdascholong
Fucking gross, you must be a thirdworlder to enjoy vomiting shit like this

What pretty decent stuff?

>another daily inferiority complex chink thread
Where the fuck is mods? just IP ban this chinkroaches for fuck sake.

>literally autism
>You will never be eternally butthurt about the glorious Nippon empire like this guy

Chinks and gooks are the parasites of manga & anime

Big fish and begonia

Who? another Ghibli bootleg huh

Do i need to get some hipster approved bandage to watch this trash?

How much are you gonna pay me for watching this dongwank, Mr. lechimchinhychong?

Yeah, Chink copies his style
Fuck off satan
A pot full of dog meat

What a fucking ugly language even their name sound like shit

Alot of QUALITY, and the chinese names sound ugly.

their name doesn't sound worse than your average Nip name you fucking weeb

Of course. Nonjap asians are literally yellow niggers.

Chinese is one of the most disgusting languages in the world. If it would be dubbed to something else then maybe it would be torelable.

Philippino comes close second.

Can confirm, am halfie, rather listen to fucking southern americans or bogan australians over chink or pinoy

Why is western anime (cartoon) so unpopular on Sup Forums?

take a bowl of dogs and go away chink

>their name doesn't sound worse than your average Nip name
You, Nico, Maki, Rico, Rin, Iori, Hibiki etc. all sound like names. Xiangshao, Pyoung, Xhenbenshen, Pian Then Hen doesn't.

>thread dropped o page 9
>aaaaaaa chinese names is better than nip aaaaaaa

Seems more interesting than 99% of anime released nowadays.

My favorite scene from chinese Dongwank

>Extremely prejudiced post
>Satanic checkums

Well played, Hitler

Fuck you jackie chan, it's called chio chan no tsuugakuro

Chinese is a magical country

cina kontol mati lu

Is he alright?

pretty much all most aspects of China's cultural is unpopular on Sup Forums, or I say western media because the Chink is a closed society, and only some racist meme are licking created by foreigners. Most of Sup Forums still think some how Mao erased all in his cultural revolution, but what he did at best thanks to that was to created a generation of uneducated fuck twats (hence the street shitting fucks) and purged the old belief of Confucius aka muh emperor along with new belief of democracy (it was a good thing)

>Not wanting to be a jedi

No wonder their wet dream LN features so much genocide and murdering the strong etc, because they're literally failure of life and cockroaches only good for disposable in the eyes of their goverment

>still no one want to touch the kid

It's cheaper to kill someone than to cripple someone in China. If you hit someone with a car you risk causing him permanent harm, which under chinese law means you have to pay a % of your income to them for the rest of their life. While you just need to cash out up to 8000$ to their family if you kill them.

You cant get involved, if you help him you need to pay for his medical shit, which the average chinese can't afford.

So? the best part is no one ever want to help the victims
>lol let just wait for the martial art god lechoongsuch something he will resurrect them

literally gave the author cancer
Is he still alive?

I hope not

Every weeaboo anime/manga wannabe gave their author cancer
>first RWBY and now this no name gook shit
I cried every times ;_;

Yo chinks.
Usa still n°1.

They don't have Good Samaritan laws either. Anyone who would help can be sued by the victim (for manhandling, or whatever reason) and would be forced to pay for the victim's medical needs.

Cause not everyone enjoys it, i do like king's avater, was pretty good for me, but honestly most of china anime is try hard copy jap anime, like they cant be bother to try out something totally different...

Great now we has daily chink thread now huh?
>what Sup Forums think of chink
>why is chink so unpopular
>why is chink better than jap etc
What the point of those bait threads? just ban them, mods. I bet OP doesn't want to talk about chink shit either, he just want to start shit on Sup Forums

It's because if you help then you must be guilty otherwise nobody would ever bother.

I'm out of the loop with Chinese related stories. Are they obsessed with sex like the Koreans? It seems like every manhwa that I read is about sex. I've yet to find a non-sex related manhwa. Even then they ruin the stories by projecting their beta-ness in their MCs. The only redeeming factor with manhwa is the art. How does the Chinese hold up?

You've done it. Now I'm boycotting chine cartoons. And whan NK strikes, don't count on me, you can all die. I'll celebrate with Tibet, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Fallun Gung survivors.

They obsessed with genocide and murdering, master of kungfu god demonic sword god also cultivation

tiny dick plagiarists with no pride nor decency

>bootleg fujoshit
Really the worst

日本应该赢得这场战争。 中国的情况比以往任何时候。 有什么可惜的。

Because it's not anime.

>It seems like every manhwa that I read is about sex
Because you're horny as fuck user
>God of High school
>Tower of God
>Girl of the Wild
>The Gamer
>Ragnarok
These shitty manhwa isn't about sex

Yeah its about shit instead, scat is a type of sexual intercourse though

Because the one you posted is the only decent one to have come out in years.

Maybe this one is going to be good
youtube.com/watch?v=OmrNwY90Dmk

tamen de gushi is fucking phenomenal, that's all i've read by chinese authors tho

how about Lookism? I never see it discussed here but I think it's pretty solid.
the closest to being up to date English translation is still like over 60 chapters behind though.

I saw a Chinese anime, I think about zombies or something. It was just very boring.

Someone isn't necessarily going to be interested in something just because it's similar to anime. Anime is made up of a lot of cultural, narrative, aesthetic and commercial elements that all add up to why people are into it.

I guess its pretty solid brown turd for you but not everyone here into scat you know.

Your chink and gook threads just got deleted yesterday, no need to bring that screencap everytimes someone talk shit about your bootleg crap

I don't know what stupid shit is name their deviantart manga wannabe "lookism" but those bootleg you just posted are just vomiting tier

phenomenal to who? chinks? Is One Piece finally be dethroned?

If it so fucking phenomenal why it has no doujin and no one ever heard about it?

yikes, its just a fun cute romance, its not going to be dethroning any shonen or inspiring doujins

It's not, plenty of people here read it. They just don't make threads very often.

This.
Chinese and Koreans are only copying anime style. The should find their own way.

>The
They*

>kancolle and idolfag
No wonder why you're a disgusting weeaboo

Bro, he is right though. I don't know your nationality, but for a western person Japanese names are way easier than Chinese and Korean names. I can't remember them.

I just listed the meme girls I've been seeing the most lately. My point still stands, you chink.

Unless you grew up watching martial arts movies.

Not even this way. I remember only Chen.
But in my opinion Korean names are also worse, because they are in three parts. It's a mess.