The ending of Toradora was complete bullshit

The ending of Toradora was complete bullshit

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Yea I agree, never understood how people can act like it is as great as they make it out to be.

Why? Best girl won.

someone didn't watch past the credits I guess

size_difference is the best tag

True.

I love spot the newfag threads.

What do you expect, it falls to the tsundere-always-wins cliche. Even though Taiga is trash. Minorin and Amy were the better choice.

You fucking nigger please kill yourself and then reincarnate so you can MCfucking kill yourself again you double-African turbonigger! I bet you rooted for fucking minorishit didn't you you fucking piece of shit! The ending was fucking beautiful and the best girl won and she deserved it God damn it you are everything wrong in this world and your genes are single handedly lowering the world average IQ fuck you and fuck your entire fucking family I hope they get raped and die in a car crash and then get raped again just fucking die I hate you.

Taiga>>>Amy>>>>>>>>>kitamura>>>>>a turd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>minorigay

Taiga is best though.

Amy? Jesus christ kill yourself faggot. Her name is Ami. Also Taiga is best and deserved to win, no one can compare to her.

If you like flat-chested, loli-looking, anger management issues, "I'll beat the shit out of you"-kind of girls then go for Taiga. Nobody's stopping your shit taste.

>he doesn't appreciate petite flatchested girls
Plebeius Maximum

OK pedo.

She's like 18, and you're a newfag.

>Toradora was complete bullshit
there OP. fixed that for you

>newfag

>Toradora (translates to Tiger Dragon)
>gets mad when Tiger (Taiga) ends up with Dragon (Ryuuji translates to dragon)
You are the cancer killing anime. The ending is right in the fucking name of the show. You're legitimately retarded if you didn't know it'd end up this way.

You're not really proving otherwise, cakeboy.

Also odd couples are the sweetest.

>cakeboy
You're trying too hard, must be hard fitting in eh?

Toradora is excellent, and if you actually pay attention to the dialogue and scene progression you'd notice how subtly and perfectly they weave the themes of the show into the character interaction and story arcs. It was never meant to be a harem show either, you newfags. Watch an actual harem show before talking about them. Also Taiga perhaps did begin as an insufferable prick, but that was the whole point of the first half, and by the end she's totally turned around into a competent person. It might not be the greatest love story ever told, but anyone who actually watched the show and paid attention to it even a little would understand that actual care went into it.

Should I watch Toradora?

>ending
The whole thing was.

I actually dropped it on the 2nd to last episode.

The series is called ToraDora. What exactly did you think would happen?

Absolutely ToraDorable.

Yes, every Christmas.

christmas party taiga best taiga

Tsunderefags, everyone. This is why everybody laughs at people trying to claim the tsundere archetype isn't absolute shit.

Look at this sore loser.

Nope, it was perfect and you are a faggot

Why do you hate Taiga and Ryuuji's love?
Why should they not be together?
Why do you fundamentally misunderstand the central themes of the story?

Can a show be perfect even if best girl loses?

If anything that makes her even better to waifu I guess.

Reminder that the VN is the canon story.
Reminder that Ryuuji smashed the Taiga.
Reminder that Ami had the worst fucking ending.
Reminder that Ryuuji's mom was best girl.

weak falseflagging

ya-chan is a slut tho

>Reminder that the VN is the canon story.
T R I P L E T S

Holy fuck, she must have looked like a tick by the last few months.

I hope her vagina is ok. Or maybe a C-section would be safer?

is the VN worth playing?

It's a pretty good alternative timeline with endings for pretty much every character you can imagine from the show

even based haruta?

Yes.

>The ending of Toradora was complete bullshit
It's literally in the title, how can you have other expectations?