MAJOR HAPPENING Canada under 50% white!!

The latest census poll says Canada is most likely under 50% white. Canada has a population size over 36,000,000, but less than 12,000,000 Canadians come from “European origin”. On top of that 10,000,000 more filled out Canadian for their ethnicity. If we assume every person who did this was white. That puts Canada at 61% white. 22,000,000 out of 36,000,000 million. But most people who put Canadian probably come from a multi-ethnic family, aka mutts, and some could also be shitskins. Trudeau has even bragged Canada is under 50%. Canada is at best le 49% face.

Take a look at the face of the average leaf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
globalnews.ca/news/3837644/police-issue-canada-wide-warrant-for-man-in-leslieville-shooting/
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/30/news/quebec-separatist-leader-complained-asylum-seekers-are-justin-trudeaus-guests
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/17/news/more-10000-asylum-seekers-came-quebec-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadians are 33%ers. They started the rumor we are mutts to take the attention off of them when their country dropped below 50% last year.

You just sound buttmad about the amerimutt maymay. Take a joke, will ya?

Oh no.... it’s El creatura...

Stop trying to compensate for your 56%.

>American subhuman thinks this is a good thing

>average leaf

>leafistan

According to Sup Forums only Nordics are whites. 50% Of Canada are French or from Southern Europe descendants so that’s probably right.

Is this why they never make good posts?

MIGHTY MUTTS

I hope you enjoyed that underground railroad

Overrated thread

WE WUZ CONDUCTORS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Canadians are only 3% white

>g-guys, they arent white, I AM!!
ok there muttly

>no niggers
>no Jews
>no spics

As far as I'm concerned, everyone in that picture is white.

t.

average pole

Try again Turkroach

i am sure you look like that

You have to go back beaner.

they just don't want to be associated with le 56 percent

> 33% speaks

Dios mio!!!

We're coming for our $1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest you owe us

>schnellez abzahlen

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
>last edited 4 minutes ago

I understand non-White immigration is a problem in all first world countries but we're nowhere near as blacked and pooed as shartfart Amerimuttland.

Can burgers even math? The statistics show Canadians are only 5.3% white

Let the leaf 46% meme begin

As long as you don't look like poos and have European in ya you should be alright.

That includes 5M people who checked a White European country AND another country, ie. half Wop/Chink Hybrids

The number of White European only is 19.68M, go sum it up.

Le 33%ers are all ready changing the stats!!

Canada is proudly achieving what she has fought so hard for.

Be proud.

>tfw live in a city where whites are the minority since 2011

19.68/36.8m

They’re 53% after they inflating their stats!!

Well that’s what the 50% was about.

That was 1.5 years ago (Census was done in fall 2016), so it's far lower.

still a nice first world country

>90+% of land uninhabitable winter waste land
>1st world
Debatable desu

Canada takes high IQ immigrants like Chinese, so their country is less likely to fall apart from losing a white majority. America takes the dumbest subhumans on the planet.

It's bad but not that bad. It's about 70%.

Pudz actually has a very stereotypical Polish face/head.

lol are you retarded?

OOOO CAAANADAAAAA
WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE

>this is what cuckolds actually believe

>Sup Forums is one person

>96.3% in 1971
>93% in 1981
>61.4% in 2011
>56% in 2016
RIP IN PISS

AND!
European Canadian population not only reduced in proportion between 2011, but also reduced in number from 20,157,965 to 19,683,320. This resulted in a 5.4% drop over five years, so just over 1% each year. At this rate (which is supposed to accelerate due to increased immigration levels), White Canadians will be a minority population in Canada by four or five years, so by 2023.

He’s actually right. Just pretend to apply for immigration and see how far you get if you’re poor and uneducated.

I can drive around my city all day ,all week and never see a non white

It's still a low percentage of Canadian immigrants who are black. Almost all of them are Asian.

Actually Cruz proved to us conclusively that El creatura is Jewish.

>canada keeps out the trash
Not anymore m8 lmao

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

globalnews.ca/news/3837644/police-issue-canada-wide-warrant-for-man-in-leslieville-shooting/

East coaster eh?

Why do Americans lie to make themselves feel better, we just had a census in 2016 that blows you mutts out of the water and now we had a magic census through editing on wiki so you el goblinos can feel better lmao

At the very most we had 600000 people come in for the last two years that isn’t enough to drop 45% of almost 40m unless you were educated in America

STAY MAD EL GOBLINOS PIC RELATED

A
FUCKING
LEAF

where did he walk from burger..you let him in

t. 33%

Keep dreaming mutt
I always hated le 56% meme, but honestly, pot calling kettle black, you guys really deserve it.

The changing face of Canda.

And it is beautiful.

you dont get it leaf, they breed within your borders now. we waited that long to do something. if you aren't panicking now you actually deserve whats coming.

>East coaster eh?
northern ontario

I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt the case in most of the west. Make you think youre white untul youre not white anymore and the real numbers come out. America feels darker than 56%.

nice trips m8
tbay here

We're all fucked essentially.

That only adds up to 53%

Pt. 2

>i live near the north pole and dont see any niggers
thanks for your invaluable input

Pt. 3

Are you fucking retarded?

Don’t you just wish you could edit out 14% of your country being black and 35% being Mexican?

If only you could edit away your problems huh el goblinos de la americanas

>let me tell you how European you are essay

>A wave of asylum seekers line up for processing at the Lacolle border, south of Montreal, Quebec on Aug. 17, 2017
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/30/news/quebec-separatist-leader-complained-asylum-seekers-are-justin-trudeaus-guests

Ay hows that Kathleen Wynne treatin' ya?

>american education system

t. This is a Canadian who checks Indian, English, Canadian and both M and F and is counted as a White European

I'm not racist but I just want to say that I often feel like I'm in China or another country. Everywhere I go, I very rarely see anyone that is the same ethnicity, but I always see lots and lots of Chinese and Indian people. Sometimes I look around and it's almost 100% Chinese. Why does the government consider certain groups to be minorities still? If anything, I am a minority.

I'm convinced the real numbers are worse than the official numbers. My hometown (London, ON) is officially 85-90% White but anywhere you go 1/3 or more people are clearly non-White.

>north pole

If you are gonna lie at least make it believable

>12 million

weak it says right there that its 19 million, + 10 million who say they are canadian... only people who say that are canadian are like 3+ gen canadians..

Minority just means non-White. "Diversity" also means non-White.

>mfw natives were the white people all along

Sure buddy. Just hate the facts.
More Polish here than Muslims.
Stop acting like your polish you Ukrainian dog

Your stats are all cooked

>pic related
Your StatsCan chief quit once Trudeau, Morneau and Butt told him to start cooking. The New statscan guy is some muslim ofc

No, I checked the numbers. People can check multiple boxes. What you’re showing exceeds your total population, retard. Look at the other graph. It shows 19.68% with only European origins. Not mixed who are checking 2. 19,000,000 divide by 37,000,000. You are 53% as of 2016

TRUST US, WE'RE WHITE

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism. I enjoy living with people from all over the world.

>Ay hows that Kathleen Wynne treatin' ya?
honestly I don't know how no one hasn't assassinated her yet..my kid's grown up but people should be deebly goncerned about the education system she's pushing

>canada literally has tent cities for niggers
More than a dozen green tents serve as temporary housing for asylum seekers at the Lacolle border crossing in Quebec on Aug. 17, 2017
nationalobserver.com/2017/08/17/news/more-10000-asylum-seekers-came-quebec-2017

TAX PAYER FUNDED LMAO

It's settled. From now on, Amerimutt refers to all people living on the American continent (both north and south America)

It’s nice to hear from Poland in the years that country isn’t getting raped by Russia and Germany or the EU

Remember Poland this will be your fate as long as you keep sucking that big german EU dick while pretending you don’t lmao

Canada's probably still whiter than the US for now, and I hope that they start uncucking themselves too. I love our neighbor to the north. HOWEVER, I did notice that Canada has about 30,000 Alb*nians. Blease exblain.

la creatura del norte...

LOOK AT ME

WE'RE THE NEW ANGLO NOW

These are Canadians

wow leafs, its like you forgot that half you population lives within a few miles of the US border. if the faggot lives in northern ontario then thats where hardly any people live int he first place. comparatively to nearly all of north america you are pretty close to the north pole.

no lie..you're welcome to drive around here

>people should be deebly goncerned about the education system she's pushing
Whoa, so you're against a convicted Jewish pedophile crafting sex education curriculum for children? You must be some xenophobic racist nazi bigot!

The university attracts a lot of temporary coloureds from abroad.

That can't be true

>spanish