Boku no Hero Academia

No question this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Li0SWlwe34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost 2 seconds without a thread
Why did you took so long ?

Here's some Best Girl(tm) to make up for your boredom.

>Same pose
>Opposite views
>Opposite body builds

What a shitty crop.

seriously, why even have that middle section?

There is literally nothing to talk about that hasn't already been talked to death

So is he like the Batman of Hero Academia or something?

Is Froppy gay?

>mfw I have a file loads of rare smug anime girls to be used for the day DekuxOchako was scratched because they were not popular in japan

i feel like he's closer to the punisher if comics never had a "guns are cool" phase.

The Best

An old Vigilante made Stain cut his own nose off, back then, he was a vigilante too and didn't target fake heroes.

Too bad you won't get to use them

I want to commit so much sin with Midnight that it would make Toga blush. I want to casually watch as Kendo and Mt. Lady lick my creampies out of Midnight while sipping on fine wine. Mineta would be tied up in the closet with his hands just lose enough to touch himself, which he initially refuses to do, but then can't help after thirty minutes of watching. Midnight would laugh at him and say that she cant help herself but laught at how cucked he is while fluffing me for round two and Mineta would cry tears of shame and self loathing as he climaxes. Momo and Tsuyu are out in the hall, fighting over who gets to look in the keyhole.

What's his quirk? How well would he do?

Whatever Guts in berserk armor has.

would you be able to see your cock inside her or would it just disappear??

The same Master Chief have

It would disappear

>Tooru
>best girl

Not having any mental restraints?

How would BNHA change if Hori gave creative control to Zach Snyder?

The angrier he gets, the stronger and faster he gets.

Why does she remind me of Deku in that panel?

We must not fight Hatsume friends.

We are all one

I've read the comic, his only super power is gun.

It's ironic because in this scene she still lost.

Do not lewd the Hatsume

this is a waifu war, there's no place for context or reason here.

I think this guy is the traitor. He's too normal, every single class B student has something that makes them unique. The only outstanding thing that this guy has is the lack of outstanding features.

Do you see your cock through the skin of a visible girl when you're fucking her?

That panel is sort of ironic.
When you consider that it's where the whole "ochako x baku" thing started.

All we need now is for Gunhead to ask her why she decided to intern with him instead of 13.
Then she'll say that she won't lose to him.
He'll ask lose to who.
Then she'll say Bakugo.
Then he'll ask, you're only here to beat another hero in a fight rather then here to become a better hero?
Do you hate him?
Is he your nemesis?
She'll start to say no, her face will flush then she'll have this depressed oh god look on her face.
She'll put her hands on her head
She'll begin to float up and away while gunhead watches, before he remembers they're outside and he grabs her foot.

Daily reminder that the writer of vigilantes is a hack.

3 most attractive girls in Deku's year
>Tooru
>Mei
>Mina
Prove me wrong you can't

>tooru
literally looks like nothing, get this weak bait out of here.
>mei
has pink sausages for hair
>mina
got one right, congrats.

If Tooru is so attractive, why can't she stand out?

>Sen normally frowns, but he can smile.

lies

Hi, Sen

Reminder that Ochako is beautiful.

But is Son Goku beautiful?

>If Tooru is so attractive, why can't she stand out?
Tooru is the pleb filter, she stands out to people that matter

There is no traitor, Deku is just a villain magnet.
>walks to school, giant villain decides to go ceazy
>goes home from school, slime villain appears behind him and tries to take over his body
>rides the train, a Nomu throws a hero into said train
>flying Nomu flees from Endeavor, finds Deku and tries to take him away
>goes shopping with his friends, Shigaraki finds him
>finds Kouta's secret place in the forest, the next day a villain appears at said place
>is at the Nomu factory, All For One decides it's the best time to attack the heroes there
>takes the license exam with 1600 other people, the only villain there finds him after an earthquake
>patrols the street with Lemillion, Overhaul appears

So he is Goku then?

Who would win in a fight between Mei and Winry Rockbell?

Mei.

Mei.

maybe that could be his undiscovered quirk, no? attracting villains or something

I don't get why so many people are animeonly. It's not like the manga is obscure or anything.

I like to imagine that when Jirou and Kaminari eventually start dating, nobody notices until the wedding invitations years later.

>Deku never been quirkless
>His quirk was just tauting villains.

animeonlys tend to have the attention span of a three year old with adhd and need moving images to understand what's going on and even then they still miss half of the story somehow

Either the adaption is that good to people that they don't mind waiting or they're just lazy retards that hate reading.

I'm surprised that UA let her get away with this

If we are talking only about attractive but not about cuteness or the overall, the three should be
>Momo
>Kendo
>Yui

I imagine they just start hanging out more and more without even noticing then after a few months Kaminari just randomly asks "so are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" and Jirou blushes, calls him a retard but agrees to meet him again tomorrow for a meal. Then not long after they have an awkward first kiss and the rest writes itself.

You can't just separate attractiveness and personality, the two are inextricably bound together

>hate reading
Like a comic book wasn't designed for people who dislike reading in the first place.

You would not believe the people I've met that still hate reading both east and west comics because of meme reasons.

Why didn't anyone except team TetsuTetsu, Monoma, and glue guy use their quirks from 1 B in the cavalry battle?

He's Catman, Black Canary's old boxer sidekick.

I think you mean Wildcat

Kaminari has to be canonically attracted to her first.

source?

You don't see food inside her stomach or cheek after and when she eats.

>Jirou introduces Kaminari to her parents
>They ask her the reason afterwardse

He's just Frank Castle without the guns.

Reminder that the slime villain that attacked Midoriya was put in two bottles, but he sprang out of only one when he attacked Bakugo.

And then they FUCK

Sirius was cute

Don't forget that the Slime Villain was explicitly made of fluid, and it rained after AM defeated him

i was under the impression that kaminari was as much of a manwhore as mineta, just actually having a shot with anyone ever

TV's Adam West?

What did he mean by this??

Does Izuku still have these autistic rambling moments?

got a chuckle out of me

best girl

Well, indeed Momo and Kendou were picked just because their looks. Very attractive girls

What if the traitor is Toga disguised as someone?

didn't he have one right around his interview with nighteyes? he's been in a lot of shit recently, so it hasn't come up in too many of the latest chapters, but I don't think it's a habit that's ever specifically been broken.

N-no, that can't be

Vanilla is my flavor too

"That Kaminari is a real nice boy. Does he have a girlfriend?"
"Shut up, mom!"

They were jobbing. That's all.

No, but is Golden Freeza beautiful?

i feel like kaminari and jirou are more likely to admit their feelings under pressure after a long stretch of being platonically tsundere. Tails and invisitits strike me as more likely to have a secret relationship that's only a secret because they never made a big deal out of it.

Would Hero Academia's romance be better if it was written like pic related?

Perfect comic, saved.

"Nice girl, that Jirou. Does she have a boyfriend?"
"... I'm her boyfriend, dad."
"Nice one, boy. But does she have one or not?"

didn't todoroki ice like half of the teams at the opening?

Doubtful, Golden Freeza can never be as beautiful as Son Goku.

did we see kaminari's parents during the home visits? I only remember bakugo and jirou's. having a chad for a father would explain a lot about him.

I wonder.

The slime villain can hijack people's bodies, right? And after Izuku's encounter with the slime villain, his body "just moved on its own"

Nah, they'll probaby admit their feelings as soon as one gets jealous of each other. Just wait til a girl actually says yes to Kaminari.

Hori probably couldn't be bothered. The battle was extremely short in the manga, and most of the 1-B students could only be seen in the background of a few panels.
Also, there were more important things to show at the time.

God I wanna kiss Mei all over her face & neck while she cackles like a hyena at my undignified display of desire

Jirou will admit her feelings to Kaminari and that's when he reveals he's the traitor