Were they one of the better couples in Jump?

Were they one of the better couples in Jump?

>never kissed

Didn't they basically turn her character to the bitchy womb that gave birth to Goten and Gohan?

Yes. But we don't talk about that.

> Toriyama's editor wanted to pair off Goku and Bulma.

> Toriyama hated the idea, so he paired him off with Chi-chi just to spite him

> Toriyama regrets it because hates Chi-chi

"Best couple"

You've got it wrong, he also paired them because he hated Chi-Chi the same way Togashi hated Keiko and married her to Goku to spite himself.

Even pic related is better.

Hey man, Ochako is lovely.

She is.

Why not?

pls

I raise you one further.

Spot on user

Chichi was great when she was in her "find a man" stage.

Once she "became a mom" she was lesser tier. It also shocks me that despite being a martial artist she aged just as poorly, if not worse than Bulma did.

Awwww yiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Chichi might be fit as fuck, but she doesn't have nano-technology to slow her aging process like Bulma has. I mean Bulma has to have invented something in that direction. If she can do storage capsules, time machines and space ships, body modification isn't that far off. Well considering the androids, she even did that to some degree

Age catches up to Bulma eventually.

It was probably stress from the shit their family went through over the years.

Ochako is shit.

talked to death

Absolutely not
Only good canon Jump couple is ShikaTema

>ShikaTema

ShikaTema had a steady development across the entire series
Hinata had to wait 3 years after her sacrifice against Pain triggered some sort of response from Naruto

Every other couple is forced as fuck
ShikaTema is absolutely and always will be the best Kishimoto ever created

How long did it take for Temari to get pregnant with Shikadai after that?

Wasn't there a part where Vegeta said "Even 80 years old is considered young among Saiyans."

In the last episodes of DBZ, yeah

How does this affect the half Saiyans?

You're thinking of Goku.

He only says what was said here:

Jump needs more girls with facial scars

>>brief team up
>>vanish for all but one major arc halfway through
>>get soidelined after match,be side note for all the piccolo fight
>>show up again as angry bitch,prefers to attack friends rather than mourn husband
>>stay a bitch for the rest of the series
>>Total page appearances are probably less than 20 from DB to DBZ,never a main focus or cast member

I will never understand how chi chi and gokus relationship has so many defenders,fucking Videl probably had greater impact on the story and focus,Chi chi always felt like an excuse to get Gohan to exist for the Saiyan saga and noghing more

All women became a lesser tier when married.

Especially Videl.

Only exception is probably 18.

How did 18 stay the best?

She can't age?

Steady development? They only have like a handful of scenes.

How would goku even know that?

So Goku should had not been paired up with no one.

He wouldn't. Toriyoma is "a hack" because it was a manga for fucking kids.

Grow the fuck up niggers.

Shikatema barely had any development at all. The only difference between it and the main pairings is that there wasn't any retarded drama sorrounding it. It lacked any of the emotionally charged moments NH and SS had, even if SS ultimately went to toatl shit.

>How would goku even know that?

I'd imagine Vegeta told him. Between training with Whis , on Beerus' planet and in the Room of Spirit and Time, Goku and Vegeta had to have at least spent 5 years training together.

I agree, the Waffen SS had no real emotional weight to them. Killing jews was a mistake That cost Germany the war besides attack Russia.

Lucky for you, I'm a huge WW2fag so I'm not even mad. Also, killing the juden didn't cost germany the war, it was retarded tactical decisions like the African campaign, Dunkirk and Stalingrad.

Nah, fuck off cuck. Videl was a cunt not unlike Caulifla at first, it's a good thing Spopovich beat the shit out of her.

>Togashi hated Keiko
Whu-what?

Togashi hates all women

I wonder what his wife would say to that.

>Togashi hates all humans
FTFY. His misanthropy got pretty blatant during the black chapter and chimera ant arcs, to the point it comes out as whinny and repetitive

Nah he just hates people that would tell him to stop playing Dragon Quest and pick up his trash.

Depends if you are just talking main character couples or any couples.

Like Rayleigh + Shakky is a god-tier couple but they are total side-characters

I think great main character couples (in that they actually had interesting stories and the partner wasn't just there to fill space like Kinnikuman or the stories were bad like Naruto) include:

>Taison + Chiaki
>Yota + Ai
>Tar-chan + Jane
>Ryotsu + Matoi
>Mankichi + Tomoko
>Arale + Obotchaman (even though it was right after this the series mostly went downhill, I thought their romance was one of the highpoints of the series, Senbei and Midori was garbage though)
>Kenshiro + Lin
>Gintoki + Tsukuyo
>Neuro + Yako
>Tanjiro + Kanao
>Dio + Pucci
>Light + L
>Korosensei + Yukimura

No.

>married one of the biggest shojo creators of all time

I looked it up and he just said she was his least favorite character because she was a cliche, but that's his fault for being a shit writer

Tacotaro consulted his gallery of expert Pacos & Pablos.

Vegeta told him.

Bulma is still best girl. She's the only one who seems fun to be with.

No. This is one of the better couples.

How did Renji win?

So what are we gonna do about it
I was more of a goku x mai but now that she a kid... Then on one of the new episodes of super they show a SS girl Idk but that may be a better paring than weak ugly chichi. I here by divorce those two.. Dont worry goku your in much safer hands. Wait a minute weren't they gonna pair naruto with sakurabitch. Eh

There it is.

But why did Toriyama hate Chi-Chi then?

>Arale + Obotchaman is a highlight but Senbei and Midori are garbage

He was destined to win when it was revealed that they were childhood friends. It was made more clear when Ichigo threw Rukia to him after rescuing her, and told him it was his job to protect with her with a smile on his face.

>Rukia has a mullet now
Into the trash bin it goes.

>better couples
>when Goku was basically tricked into marriage

>you first thoughts at finishing YYH?
>Ah, what a relief
I wonder if he hates writing HxH too

This delusional.
Naruto didn't even care about Hinata until "The Last" and even before that, they had to have Neji killed to make him notice her. Kishimoto was going to kill her off in the Pain Arc but NH fans threatened him with letters saying they love her etc. Pathetic really.

Majority always wins. Also i wanted a peaceful ending for naruto not having him marry an unfaithful bitch who hits him.

>You could probably rail the shit out of Chi-Chi and shoot your steamy load inside of her and Goku wouldn't give a shit as long as he still gets dinner

I want Goku to raise his wife's and my son.

>Goku
>raise a son

He'd do better than me. Maybe my son would have a chance of not growing up to become a neck beard that watches foreign cartoons for teenagers. Or he might die in his first battle encounter.

>Togashi hated Keiko
Togashi is a giant faggot though so that's not surprising.

>Naruto didn't even care about Hinata until "The Last"
Speedreader detected. Naruto cared about her enough declare he liked people like her after her pep talk before his fight with Neji, cried in relief when he was informed she was alive after the battle with pain and he went out of his way to reassure her of her strength when he rescued her during white zetsu clones attack. All of this shows a clear progression from where their relationsho started, and notice I didn't even had to bring the hand-holding scene or the movie into it.

If what you mean is Naruto never clearly reciprocated her romantic feelings during the main story, then how's that ant different than Shikamaru and Temari suddenly popping up married, when neither of them made their feelings clear in the main story? I like both Shikamaru and Temari better than Naruto and Hinata as characters, but I'd be a hypocrite if i said Kishi did any better with them.

>Or he might die in his first battle encounter.
Already fitting in with the rest of the family.

In the manga he also says "When I become Hokage, I'll change the Hyuga!!" right before he pummels Neji. This implies he's thought about Hinata since, he surely must realize that only by marrying into the clan could he change it.

The anime dub missed this and switched it around to reinforce his (then) bratty goal of being Hokage. Although to be fair, that is the part where it starts to become more than a goal to him.

>he surely must realize that only by marrying into the clan could he change it.
I really doubt Naruto thought about it that far, and with Kishimoto you can never quite tell how much is intended foreshadowing and how much he's just making out on the spot, although I just remembered that during his fight with Naruto, Neji said that both Naruto and Hinata shared the same destiny. For all his faults, sometimes people give Kishi less credit than he' due.

I think most people (me included) just assumed Shikatema was going to happen simply bercause there wasn't any bullshit love triangle and murder attempts and constant insults past their match, so the fans just roll with it. I don't think it's all that developed at all, no romance in the manga is.

Same time it took Naruto and Hinata, which means either Shikamaru was a lot faster or Temari was pregnant at the altar.

>Goku
>Best anything
It still baffles me how the fucker even procreated once, let alone twice.

>yfw Goku is more pure than your waifu.

Sweet sweet truth

peepee goes in vajayjay
he probably does it like a monkey and not the bonobo kind

Absolutely not. Vegeta and Bulma go through a lot of relationship development though, so they're the natural chice. Since DBS started though, the show has depicted Krilin and 18's marriage as the most idilic, for whatever reason.

Goku is pure in the same sense little children and retards are pure.

I wonder if bulma bullies vegeta during coitus

>tfw goku is actually retarded and is strong because of that retard strength amplified by him being a saiyan

>18
>idilic for whatever reason
>18
>whatever reason

oh golly gee whatever could be the reason for such an idillic marriage

>Naruto didn't even care about Hinata until The Last
This is blatantly wrong, though.

No, you see, 18 is great and all but she wasn't this blatantly devoted to or appeared as enamored with Krilin during the original manga run. That was all super.

There's a lot of time off-screen for Goku and Vegeta to discuss their Saiyan heritage. I wouldn't be surprised that Vegeta told him the biological traits of their race. The fact that Vegeta at all isn't surprised by Goku's statement or casts doubt over it indicates that Vegeta knows as well and that Goku is right.

Shut it.

>couples were allowed in 1990
>now if you put a couple in shounen manga that isn't a side character your series will be cancelled within a week
what happened

>Who do you prefer: Bulma or Chi-Chi?
>Toriyama:
>To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs)
>In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,”
>and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!”
>So, I drew her as a kind of punishment (laughs)

Chi Chi didn't age poorly. She's actually in great shape for her age and looks old because of her taste in fashion and change in hairstyle.

Bulma looks younger because she follows the fashion trends and hairstyles at the the time the manga was in print.

Goku didn't fuck around and just fucked chichi raw and went on his way

Chi chi was such a cutie, a shame she became the typical annoying asian mom