Shingeki no Kyojin

Nothing but shitposting

Then don't make threads until spoiler week, you homosexual.

Descriptions which have been used officially for Erwin and Levi:

Confidant (Right hand man)/ ?? (SnK Ch. 61)
Something Important/ ????? (SnK Ch. 90)
Personal Feelings/ ?? (Snk Ch. 84, 85 & 90)
Comrades/ ?? (2017 TV Magazine)
Lord and Servant/ ?? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
(To follow Erwin is Levi’s) Instinct and Character/ ????? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
Boss and Body Guard/ ?????? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
Mutual and Equal Relationship/ ????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Irreplaceable Existence/ ????????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Absolute Trust and Lord like existence/ ?????????????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Friends/ ? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
(Levi is Erwin’s) Flesh and Blood/ ????????????????????????????? (2015 SnK Movie Booklet/ by Voice Action of Erwin: Ono Daisuke)
Deep Trust & Tight Bond/ ???????? (2015 Relationship Diagram from Monthly SnK Vol. Levi & Vol. Erwin)

Reminder that ErwL is canon.

They deserve to be happy

So warhammer is just a titan with one hardened arm? Maybe a hand formed into some sort of club.
That's pretty disappointing.

Zeke did nothing wrong.

This is my wife.

ZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

how do you know that?

>inb4 hammer uses titan lightning

No, it has a cannon for a hand and fires crystal shells out of it.

What is going on with Annie's crystal? The "hardening" ability is to harden the skin of your titan. Eren hardens his titan skin and that makes it strong enough to crack Reiner's armor.
However, Annie has locked herself in a clear crystal. Because you can see her, and titan skin is not transparent, she clearly isn't surrounded by a layer of titan skin that has been hardened, she is surrounded by the crystal itself.
Is it just an artistic liberty so she can be shown sleeping in there?

>Got his parents and their friends turned into titans
>Almost killed Bert and Reiner by making mindless titans and throwing rocks at utgarde
>Got his ass kicked by Levi and lost the Colossal Titan
>Only a couple months left to live and hasn't accomplished anything of note

>Warhammer is disappointing.
On the opposite of SnK, who literally has fucking nothing. Even Jaw has cool thingie.

>It makes no sense to wait a hundred years to steal a boat and go to paradis.
i doubt he(snk) can change anything alone, it's possible he had been working with royals for many years and they slowly got killed off, him being a spy and never revealing his identity is probably what let him carry on his mission. and at last when he was supposedly getting some help from the nation from the east he gave it all

I want to be Annie's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick her hoo-hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her Annie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know I am one with her hoo-hoo Annie blood and I would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her Annie hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. Then I want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Annie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Annie face. It would hurt and I would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until I reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!
(sorry Zeke is hiding below the bed now and can´t say it himself, he also said that don´t bring the manlet with you)

SnK has freedom and Zyzz' aesthetics, can't get much better than that.

SnK is a good all rounder. Arguably better than FT since he's a meter taller.

>i doubt he(snk) can change anything alone
Grisha had no problems in killing some defenseless kids.

>Pieck screaming Eren's name
L-Lewd

her crystal is probably different from the armor's, it might be similar to zeke's hardening, zeke too broke reiner's face
for the fact we have seen even the jaw's head has hardening so I assume the the crystal that walls are made of and annie uses is different from the hardening of the armor and jaw's head

Armin a cute.

Erwin knew about the Ackermans and told Hanji about it. Also Hanji changed the subject when Levi and Mikasa were talking about it.

>better than FT
He got one shotted by FT. FT only fell after she was stockpilled.

and that changes what?

OINK OINK SKREE

Why wouldn't Annie's hardening be the same as Eren's? They were both given to the titan and not innate powers of it.

Didn't Erwin have a file on Levi, or a lead on him? Hence why he went after him in No Regrets?

Armor and Jaw have an aesthetic fit body as well, but they both still have a cool extra besides that. Snk is definitely the most boring one.

Because Annie was more skilled than him.
I'm talking about potential. An Annie controlling SnK would beat an Annie controlling FT.

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any douche with half a wit could just storm in and it wouldn't matter. FK won't put up a fight.

in the cover eren's hardening looked white in color, it's probably due to the difference in the serum but they might just change it in the adaptation

>no experience with titan
>being a MADMAN and not using your brain
He could have never won against Annie like that.

They don't have the same aesthetics, Reiner has too wide of a bod for peak performance and Jaw looks like you blew up a Chihuahua and gave it a deformed human face.

Will they be /ourfamily/?

Mrs Arlert and Armin a cute.

and how would that restore eldia?

Jaws would be more interesting if he wasn't so small

*jobs in your path*

it's supposed to be ironic

OINK

>white
It was grey. I think Reiner and Eren's armor were the same type(dull, like rocks) while crystallization was something entirely different from it(sparkly, like actual crystals).

There's Cart, but she's MVP. SnK has nothing going on for it but the ever scourning face.

No, she's my wife. Get your own wife.

Reiner and Eren = carbon fiber
Annie = diamonds

I hope the small one is a girl because the rest of those women look boring

I think Erwin hid the Ackerman info to Levi, only him and Hanji (perhaps some more people) might have known about it, that´s why Hanji might have been so fascinated with him the first time she saw him. Hanji showing so little interest with the ackerman matter was suspicious, more so when they are some kind of little titans. Hanji might have been studying him too.
Hanji and Erwin probably shut up about it to protect him.

Sorry user, but she's mine.

They will either be brilliant and based. Well developed and a diverse range of personalities. Working on a form of democracy within the family structure, the next holder of the titan is elected by them. It's made quite clear that the titan does not belong to that person, but the family itself. The true definition of a neutral player, they're working both sides.

Or they will be shit and job.

Ask Grisha, that's plan.

Nope. I married her first. And I know she wouldn't cheat on me and make me a cuck, so you're just a third wheel.

They both still have a nice fit body. Also not like snk has a good looking face either. He is just muscular, like all shifters.

I should ask isayama for this flawed writing

Is Armin's mom a blacksmith?

SnK is low tier.
High tier are MT, AT and Warhammer.

Eh, his face is kinda hot, in comparison to Stinkmir or Blorbhole. AT and FT have nice ones too. From what we've seen of Armong's, it looks like he has no eyes or nose and is mostly skeletal. He's gone to the bone zone.

it's fujobait, it put there for you to notice and think about it and keep reading
and you just bite that bait

Mmmmaybe? Could be anything from a blacksmith to an engineer of some sorts to a mechanic of some sorts. I like how she looks all frumpy and like she'd been running on coffee for a week straight, whereas Mr. Deadbeat had clean clothes and a combed appearance.

I like the idea of her being a smart engineer who invented the hot air balloon they try and escape.

>Mmmmaybe
Ggggggo baaaaack.

How when it's the true?

>his face is kinda hot
He looks braindead and meh, which is fitting for Shitren. FT and AT have indeed nice faces, CT looked cool and Ymir's was kind of nice as well, because it was different and creepy. Same goes for Beast.

Together even in hell

EB is canon.

What did I do wrong, user-kun?

there is no way to know they are related to titans, stop being delusional, that's some hidden info that involves royal family and marley

I want to take Mrs Arlert home with me, but you can both keep Armin.

Early series Colossal > Armored Titan > Beast Titan > Attack Titan (Eren) >= Attack Titan (Grisha) > Cart Titan (Armored) > Jaw Titan (Galliard) > Female Titan >= Attack Titan (Kruger) > Founding Titan (Frieda) > Jaw Titan (Ymir) > Colossal Titan (post Clash) > Cart Titan (RtS)

I also found two new cute Pieck pictures.
I like this one because it shows of her cute pale legs.

And this one is just a nice little picture.

>Grisha higher than Annie

So the pedo now also flocks to Armong's tranny mother

Anime S1 CT > Attack Titan (Grisha) > Attack Titan (Eren) = Female Titan > Jaw Titan (Ymir) > Frieda Titan > Beast Titan > Jaw Titan (Galliard) > Armored Titan > Cart Titan

Why do you care so much about him?

His design was top notch for the short time span it appeared, even if he had a dad bod.

I can like whomever I want. Go away.

I bet Pieke has a really gross anorexic body from always being a titan and rarely eating.
Actually speaking of, does Pieke eat, sleep and shit while in the cart?

I think Erwin and Hanji probably had access to secret/forbidden texts. Kept it on the low, but it makes sense that Hanji would be informed about Erwin's Ackerman info.

Kenny the Ripper was prolific enough. Some easy tracing on his family tree to see he had a sister, who had a child. Birth of the child probably registered somewhere in brothel account books. A period where she was out of work.

Memorable stories about a kid who beat up a grown man, that kid being Levi. Working it all out that it is an Ackerman and Erwin figured he would be a useful asset to have on the team.

It will be interesting to see after the time skip how they refer to him. Will reference to him being an Ackerman come up with how he is referred to? Captain Ackerman, Levi Ackerman, Mr. Ackerman? Or will he simply be known as Levi, because that's what everyone knows him as.

The dad bod is what made him great honestly.

Actually it's only disgusting when he talks about my waifu.

Why do you like Armin's mom so much?

Gabble

>"Heh, you boys think you can handle me?"

ESL-kun try, instead of complaining

Skinny bodies can be nice in their own way. They might not look particularly pretty, but they are light and feel nice to touch.
My assumption is that she was like Ymir in that she would partially leave the titan to eat. I don't know about other bodily functions though, that's an interesting question.

She's cute, she has a funny little nose and she seems to have nice unkempt blonde hair. And she's an engineer, so she must have been clever. And in one case she tried to leave Armin, which I think was a good idea.

Gabble gabble.

Cute.

I'd roofie her

Post GK.

Can I post GKKI instead?

>And in one case she tried to leave Armin, which I think was a good idea.

KEK

grisha's SnK is nothing but a fat neckbeard user, isayama put all his fetishes into grisha

This thread now belongs to SNK mummies and babbies.

Post your SNK mummy and babby pictures.

>ESL-kun try-
hmm

there was no fucking way to know kenny and levi was related