>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/02/19/presidential-rankings-survey-trump-417103
cnbc.com/2018/01/20/trumps-travel-costs-during-his-first-year-exceed-13-million-dollars.html
archive.is/mAlN1
twitter.com/POLLiticsS/status/965677935167451137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TRUMP DID THING
>better use the most flattering image I have
What did she mean by this?

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an P

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an C

>Gimme an H

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

WHATS THAT SPELL??

What's with that deer thing?

it just hurts real bad

BUILD THE WALL

Shep heads report in

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this

politico.com/story/2018/02/19/presidential-rankings-survey-trump-417103

guys.... this is bad. Trump's is the worst presidency?

that's a big failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of 2015, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's presidency.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

/ptg/ comes in, /ptg/ goes out, never a miscommunication

Reminder that Trump has spent more than $13 million dollars on his first year to travel to his golf courses. Yet, Trump supporters talk shit about Obama going to Hillary events in Air Force One.

cnbc.com/2018/01/20/trumps-travel-costs-during-his-first-year-exceed-13-million-dollars.html

Interesting thread about "reflective President's day" by Trump

Do not engage the Mexican flag poster. He is an idiot

Japan user pls halp

I NEED MY CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS
I NEED IT

How do I get a mommy gf?

I genuinely hope Hiro actually kills Sup Forums, this site has gotten way too popular

>America needs to get rid of the FBI completely and just hand everything over to US Marshals.

why or why not?

Fuck Shep

WH press conference ?

>OP and first post have the same post number
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is N-posting the new "now im a cruzmissile"

>14 days till DACA dies

@161118717
And here he is again to start the same process over again, as if nobody already refuted his nigger ass back to the stone age where he lives.

Gettin' real tired of hearing about Black Panther. Sucks one of my friends is going to watch that nonsense.

a-any minute now

>Top Democrat suggests proof of Trump-Russia collusion still to come

>The top Democrat on the House intelligence committee suggested on Monday that Robert Mueller may still present evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite last week’s indictments stating that such connections relating to those cases were merely “unwitting”.
>“It’s very clear from this 37-page indictment that this was a massive Russian operation and part of its design was to promote the campaign of Donald Trump,” Schiff said.

>Asked if he believed the investigation would claim “witting participation” with Russian by anyone working for the president, Schiff said it was clear that the president was aware of Russia’s hacking and dumping of documents because the intelligence community had said in October 2016 it was being carried out at Putin’s behest.

archive.is/mAlN1

wait, is that image fucking real?

>challenging people to study the errors and victories of Presidents throughout history
IMMMMMPPEEEEAACH

Are you talking about me? How am I an idiot, I'm just trying to debate and argument with you people, isn't that what we are supposed to do in this board?

Do you want other parts of this comic too?

All the students protesting in Florida are non-white, soyboy gay fags, and women. The vast majority are women. Now that women feel like they can take fat shits in politics and in society with this #metoo shit, now they're shitting up everything.

Guessing tomorrow. They're about to fly back from DC.

It's where (((we))) hide the microphones

It's just smutty talk. You wouldn't be interested

yes all pls

Well?

>Do not engage the Mexican flag poster. He is an idiot

Hey man!

Brooke is made for being tied down and bullied by conservatives, male or female, doesn't matter; and not allowed to finish until she says she loves that Donald J Trump is president.

If blame is to be spread beyond the shooter then the responsibility is with the FBI.

>Cannabis to become legal? Weed bill set for UK parliament this week

However, a recent article in the Medical Journal of Australia suggested that people have been too quick to back the idea.

>“The pace and scale of the introduction of medicinal cannabis are unprecedented and have raised challenges for health professionals, not so much because of its known addictive and psychoactive properties, but because its introduction has not followed the usual research-based safety and effectiveness processes,” it said.

I want to share stories of redpilling and work conversations about Trump but Sup Forums is so mainstream now I am afraid they will know it was me.

You have actual reporters and politicians talking about Wakandan pride. It's sickening. Might as well make memes highlighting their conservative values of building walls and isolationism.

Did he try to bow to it

dk, are you a FED?

>there are now two joeposting faggots

Nah bro, not you

Not you. The other one. I already filtered him.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court just released a new district map that undoes Republican gerrymandering and basically gives the Democrats 3-4 House seats in November. SCOTUS already said they won't review this case.

RIP GOP House majority.

BACHD.COM

Any twitter fags up for this ?

twitter.com/POLLiticsS/status/965677935167451137

That's all

Ban assault desks

God damn Claire Daines got old as fuck. She was kind of hot in that shitty Romeo and Juliet movie.

There always were two, fucking annoying. Scarborough is a legit scumbag and will always be known as a shit governor.

>Liberals calling for gun control
>This will only get the R voters to come out in drones
>Florida becomes completely red
I'm okay with this.

Are all onis/ogres mildly retarded?

>not "Franxxly doesn't care"
you had one job

>TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS (BUT HE DID)

Thats a fight they'll find they're going to lose.

>Every lawyer knows the best way to get the FBI to stop investigating you is to blame them for the deaths of children
I'm pretty sure that's not a thing, but ok.

she has some grade A legs. would be great on the couch for outnumbered

The next generation of "Republican voters" are more pro-gun control than ever. This is basically the last chance the GOP has to get on board with sensible gun reform before a 2A-hostile Democratic administration takes control of the issue.

We have to purge the negro.

Puns get the rope, too.

The legislature should just ignore it.

Holy fuck that was genuinely funny as fuck.
Spooks glowing the dark is not just a meme

To assert his dominance Trump needs to address The American people at 9 pm eastern flanked by his Generals and Admirals when he announces that in the Hoax investigators will be investigated. It will bring me back to my childhood G.W Bush days and solidify his legacy as The Ruler of The Free World

>Like I said, granting 20 million illegals amnesty and opening the borders would "boost the economy" too according to some. So what?
Comparing apples to oranges, the two issue aren't linked, you are falsely equivocating.

>Nope. Trump could make every friday tranny day with free $100 bills and he wouldn't "steal" a single millennial vote. Just like the tax bill, the millennial (((pied pipers))) would just convince them it's now bad to have loan forgiveness.
The majority of Americans think the tax bill is great regardless of what your CNN polls tell you to think.

>No sane GOP politician would support it. Why would they? It's valid debt that people knowingly accepted.
Have the GOP support amnesty retard, you really think debt forgiveness is that hard to sell to them? The boost to the economy, literally putting between $500-$1,000 per month into people's pockets would spur massive economic growth and raise tax revenues inline with that. It would pay for itself, the same way the tax cuts pay for themselves. Try harder dumbass

Not gonna lie, still would.

The legislature can't ignore it. They are bound by it.

she can still get it

>The next generation of "Republican voters" are more pro-gun control than ever.
That is a lie. Young people are more pro-gun than boomers.

>Current president fucked whores while he was a private citizen
Oh no. You mean a fat billionaire buys pussy!? My world is a lie!!

The legislature can ignore anything they want from the state supreme court. They can legislate away whatever they come up with.

/bwg/ - bimbo worship general

He's been here for several threads. It's a shill. Stop giving it (you)s

>That pic

>still no wall
>still have Obamacare
>still have troops in the Middle East
>North Korea still building nukes and threatening the US
>hillary and Obama still not in jail
>dreamers still here
>Fed still not audited
>made cuts to social security and Medicaid
>still in NAFTA
>still no hiring freeze on federal employees

>zero two
>0ni
Reminds me of Code Geass's C.C. and V.V.

russian hacker thread as usual

Proves how dumb leftist media is for not showcasing the bodies on the few decent women they have.
>let's sit this attractive woman behind a desk and then split the screen 12 ways with dipshit guests, that's what the viewer wants

That faggot has been shilling all day about "Trump and the GOP really should work with the NRA to do at least ONE comprise over guns".

Was Ana Navarro born in the US? She should run for the Senate or some shit.

lol I know, just wanted a good excuse to post my Geraldo screamy face

There is literally nothing wrong with joeposting

>actually using "Sup Forums"
>previously bought Sup Forums pass
>.jpg
I can't believe it

So is the darling anime just nge but improving upon the best girl by giving her traits of other girl?

>Still not in war with Russia

Why is nobody talking about the fact that the most recent shooting happened conviently the day after we got evidence that trump is part of the global pedophile ring?