Zanuff The Butcher

Who's ready for some heartwarming one-shot about a butcher and his loli?

20 years for such a brutal murder? What the hell?

He's a big guy. Seriously though, more big guys should be MCs, like this guy and sensei in Demi-chan. Enough with skinny teenagers.

This is a one-shot yeah OP?

For you

Aw shiet

Well she wasn't a good mother.

Of course she's a sadistic mother that abuses her daughter.

This is not very heartwarming

Random trivia, data showed there are more mother that performs domestic violence towards their children compared to father.
Then again the data might be skewed since it doesn't take into account of a functional family and single mom family which is more common thanks to the divorce law.

Boys will be boys

Maybe him being underage has something to do with it?

I tend to take any sort of statistics with a grain of salt as while statistics does not lie, statisticians do. I'll only accept any sort of correlation after going through multiple statistics and judging evidence from both side instead of randomly believing people on the internet.

Yeah

I sometimes hear a neighbor shouting at her crying kid.

I have no idea how I would handle a crying kid if I had one of my own

>the author's only manga

Damn, I want more.

That's a bit depressing, but thanks OP.

My mother used to hit me and my brother pretty hard, so I doubt thats fake

Depends on why the child is crying. There's no one size fits all answer here.

You promised me heartwarming. Why would you lie OP?

>single mother

Not even once.

But it is. I thought this was going to be loli gore at first.

Did she randomly hit you or did you fuck up beforehand? And be truthful now.

ITT: Domestic abuse blogging

I can empathize with the man. I too have an irresistible urge to fap whenever I see a pretty drawing of a 2D girl.

well the only bad guy in this story is the prison system. instead of having the 15 year old kid who gets urges and kills the girl he loves a psych evaluation, putting him in a mental hospital and letting him pop some pills until he isn't aware of these urges, they throw him back out on the street after 20 years, a now psychopathic 35 year old who knows nothing of the world outside and had to spend puberty in prison, gets thrown back to society.

It was kind of a mixed bag, sometimes it was because me and my brother were plating around and misbehave, other times where we did a small fuck up. But she hit us pretty hard, the one I remember most was when she hit me with a hotwheels track on my back, it fucking hurt.
tl;dr woman are fucking crazy

Instead of murdering the abusive mother why not just call child services on her?

You can hit your child but you do it out of a calm mind, not out of anger. Most parents just end up doing it because they're angry, leading to the shunning of the practice altogether.

You're a westerner, aren't you?

Gee, I dunno, Frodo. I wonder why.

That's not how it works in Japan

Because he's enjoys killing? to an extent at least. Two birds and all that.

No offense, but I highly doubt that was the extent of you and your brother merely misbehaving. Granted, your mother should have never used the hotwheel tracks to hit your back, but i am 90% certain you had done some horrible shit instead of just a 'mixed bag'.

He got triggered when his loli got attacked.

It's a manga. More likely than not, it's the author playing out his fantasy of not doing anything when he saw a mother hitting a daughter irl and used this to vent his guilt/anger.

Nigger, my mother is bipolar and depressive, she and my dad divorced when I was 10, go figure

I can't imagine growing up in a broken household. Who else can you trust if not your parents?

>Bipolar
I feel like this is one of those things you should have said beforehand as it completely and utterly changes the context of everything you had posted so far.

I wouldn't underestimate people. My father once cracked my sister over the head rather hard because she made a sarcastic comment when we went to visit our grandfather. He lived in a slummy area.

>bipolar and depressive
So only half them time?

My dad is pretty based

not that user, but im sure you're just exaggeration. unless your mom broke your finger, hit you with beer bottles, burned you with cigarettes, you haven't been abused. you probably just did some shit or were annoying/had a big mouth, but you being too young to understand shit thinks your mommy hit you for no good reason.

Well one obvious reason that contributes to the data is because fathers are usually at work, so guess who is with the children most of the time and ends up having to discipline them if they misbehave?

Not underestimating people is why I was questioning about the poster's behavior as a child. People severely underestimate how many fucked up things they did as a child as they are completely ignorant of things.

Just because you didn't have best childhood it doesn't stop being abuse
It's light one but it still is

No, there is no bad guy in the story, not even the prison system. You need to face the reality that mental cases cannot be fixed by and large, and it is not worth it for the few that can to eat up funds to keep the non-fixable ones alive for the rest of their lives. Honestly, prisoners that have been sentenced to life are just a burden to society.

You guys should see some video off black woman abusing their children. Shit is inhumane.
I love you mom.

That was a surprisingly good read, thanks OP

i had an amazing childhood though, got a few spankings her and there, but that was mostly discipline, never had any lang lasting injuries and parents who were ready to drive to and from practice and supported me with anything i do. they also paid for university so that's nice.

That shit is fine, even if it leads to the children's deaths. Those children have the violent genes of the mother and guess what they' would just do the same thing when they grow up and have children of their own. It's better if their bloodline ends.

It was light compared to other cases, but it got me on the long run. Like how she said that our dad prefered to be with whores rather than us or that I was scared to do anything that upset her because I didn't want to get hit or be called worthless