Lets make some anime girls with the assistance of AI-sama

Lets make some anime girls with the assistance of AI-sama
make.girls.moe/#/

Other urls found in this thread:

make.girls.moe/technical_report.pdf
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.09585.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dang I was just about to make a thread, you beat me to it

The paper is worth a read if you're into ML stuff make.girls.moe/technical_report.pdf

Lets get some templates in here. Starting with a small one I just made.

I plan to eventually create a VN version of a book series I wrote, though not for another 10 years or so because I need a long break after writing for so long. If we're already capable of this in 2017, who knows what we'll be capable of by the late 20s. (There's already some good progress on artificial voice generation as well, which will be able to help with creating voiced dialogue by the time I get around to the project)

Fuck anyone who doesn't realize or appreciate the perks of the modern world. The 2010s deserve more appreciation than they get.

And thats all for now unless you want me to post "that"

What

Skip through the fluff and just read the paper on the model used in the technical report (AC-GAN) like a real expert.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.09585.pdf

I said "that". You really don't want me to post it.

I decided to make a better version of this one. the DPS and Tank don't belong with Mage and Rogue

Nice.

the result is a tiny picture of 10+ years old vn like design? What is this I don't even

user, what you are seeing is the first step to personal waifus without having to be a drawfag.

cute

Dakimakura cover image generator when

Not bad.

I think they all came out pretty good. Kuudere is probably the best.

>someone saved one of my waifus

>2007 anime designs
>bad thing

Pick one

Also, for a first step, AI being able to create stuff of this quality is really impressive. I'm guessing that in two or three years we'll be able to have full-sized, VN-worthy sprites.

>implying

Remember this?

It updated and it's actually usable now, but I the docker version is still the old one

Make a mecha show one pls

Ah yes, technology. One day, we'll be able to combine all of this together. You'll be able to automatically generate your perfect waifu, and then act as her.

Nice.

And then be her.

And then be her.

Wow, central trio is fucking cute.

We are on the path to making anime real.

Why act as her? She'll act as herself, we'll just need to feed visual novels to a neural network to teach her how to act. It can even voice itself- youtu.be/FsVSZpoUdSU as a proof of concept.

>Accidentally switch your mind with your digital waifu's mind

>become you're waifu

>he doesn't want to be his waifu

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Maybe being you're waifu isn't your thing, or maybe you don't want someone else as you're waifu. In that case, you're covered as well.

I don't watch all that much Mecha so I'm not 100 percent on the archetypes.

By the way thanks for the link, I've been looking for something like that to add to my list of implementations that can/will be used for the purposes of making anime real.

Rate Villain Strategist is too smug

I made a cute! A CUTE TOMBOY!

Ok we've got the next Madoka here.

cute

The childhood friend should have won, as always.