Mousou Telepathy

Bitch, you've had motherfucking mind conversations with Mana where she's confirmed you read her mind.

Why the fuck is this arc even a thing Nobel?

Not sure how you reached this point without recognizing the old ''stretch a point 60 times for cheap chapters'' but kudos to you.

I really don't get why she thinks she's psycho when she talks with mana all the time.

Hold your ass for the upcoming chapters where she convinces herself Mana is a delusion too.

Haha, are you serious?

>tfw you realize the only reason to keep following the series is that it appears daily in your batoto update feed

Are you fucking serious?

Hell yeah, I'm ready to ride the severe mental illness spiral

Mana is probably tired from carrying this entire manga on her back.

DESERVED

Best girl strikes (literally) again.

Was it the authors plan from the beginning to make her the real reason to follow this shit

That's some QUALITY writing. I'm glad I dropped this some time ago when I realized it's not going to get anywhere any time soon.

Wow, that's some quality sarcasm; I couldn't tell it was shitty at first until I realized you were full of shit.

How behind are we?

Following with the raws here, I'm not particularly a /u/fag but I'm starting to think Nobel might make Mana the love interest as a twist.

This should have been an arc 400 chapters ago.

No one gonna dump the volume 5 extras?

>The last 50 fucking chapters take place in less than an hours worth of time.
Aya's having a breakdown because what she knew her entire life isn't exactly as it seemed. Fucking relax.

God bless Mana.

What will happen if someone posted the speedscans on leddit? Will Helvetica throw tantrums as their monopoly is being undone?

probably

but the free market will fill the void if that happens

The translations are so shitty that I don't think they'd even care. Whoever translates this fucks up the prose HARD.

So that she realizes all the lewd shit Toda was imagining she herself was imagining too.