Boa will be Pirate Queen!

>Boa

A best! A BEST!

>Hancock will look like this in a few years

Why even live bros?

>Vivi will be Pirate Queen
ftfy

So Ace is Big Mom's son as well?

Would you be upset if Monetfag was right about the note and the heart?

All one piece girls will age like shit. At least we have Hancock's extreme beauty to enjoy until that happens.

Outside of the parallele generation-meme why should Zoro gave Coc ?

Not Shakky and Kureha

It likely depends on how well they look after themselves. Dr. Kureha is a good example of how far looking after yourself can go in the One Piece world, given their longer life spans.

There is definitely something up with Shakky but Kureha looks like shit. Not as bad as others but still pretty bad imo.

I wish Sandersonia was my queen

she's over 100 years old and has the female body of every 20 years old in one piece , what kind of standards do you have my friend

Me too

MUH

I completely agree with you. My point is that all OP girls look bad when they age and that's true for BM to Kureha. I agree Kureha is better than most old ladies introduced so far but I still wouldn't consider her attractive in any way. Shakky is legitimately the only exception.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

she isw 192 years old

He does. And it's been foreshadowed a lot.
CoC is the power of intimidation, and people in the story CONSTANTLY comment on Zoro being intimidating.

>CoC is the power of intimidation
No its not. Its a representation of a person's will. Zoro being scary could just as easily ahve something to do with his cursed swords or his natural bloodlust

Dr. Kureha is 141 years young.

Did Zoro actually ever show any bloodlust before he got his cursed sword?

How about when he fought those cat bros in Kuro's crew?

Name a more badass female character than One Piece.
Hint.You can't

>Name a more badass female character than One Piece.

Two Piece

>Wano arc will be the most amazing arc ever since Marineford War arc

Law will die to save luffy after he uses gear 5.

They will never say "it's not as good as EL but it's still decent".

lol
*than Hancock in One Piece.

WHY DIDN'T LAW JUST SWITCH DOFLAMINGO'S MIND/SOUL WITH A BIRD'S?

WHY DIDN'T ZORO JUST CUT THROUGH THE BIRDCAGE?

OOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bonney is BM & WB's daughter.

>Luffy becomes immortal
doubts

Those speculations about Gear 5 are Dragon Ball Super Pedro tier.

Y O J D
O
J
D

Are you that nigger who spammed your Wano fanfic about Kaido killing luffy, and Law resurecting Luffy at the cost of his life?

Daily reminder that Robin's eyes are canonically brown.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

>Luffy runs out of Haki

>Law uses Haki Transfusion Operation.

>Gomu Gomu no Genkidama

That wasn't bloodlust, he was just pissed cause they stole his swords

Those were legit leaks, they got the vinsmokes helping sanji and the strawhats escape from big mom and jinbei joining right.

She's way above 100 years old and the only parts about her that show signs of aging are her hands and her face. The parts that do look aged don't give the impression of over 100 years, but 65 - 75 years.
For all we know she might have looked really young all over up until her 60s or even 80s.

Bonney makes my dick jewerly.

The face is the only part I'm talking about here and while it's true Kureha looks amazing for her age, and might have even looked good at 60-100 years old, we only know the end result.

ZORO WILL FINALLY OPEN HIS EYE

GET HYPE

Yes user, people do look older when they get old. I'm glad you've established that fact as I'm sure no one was entirely sure about that concept.

The point in all this is that there's a difference between aging well and aging poorly. It is likely that, in the One Piece world with its extended life spans and fantastical elements, you can look after yourself and age more gracefully than other individuals who don't go through the trouble. Dr Kureha and Shakky being examples of this theory as, for their apparent age, they look pretty damn good.

It all makes sense now

those weren't leaks at all, those were fucking malaysian/indonesian fanfics from forums and no, you're lying about the big mom/jinbei shit that was never in it

blackbeard fucked them both

I bet he actually lost his eye and will get an eyepatch soon.

he lost his teeth. why? shanks probably did that to him lol

If by some miracle it was true, why the fuck would Law die for luffy? Also it ws a really lazy fanfic since it was a copy paste of Marinefords after math + a new fucking impel down arc.

Ever since his debut he didn't have all of his teeth. And at that point he was actually not relevant at all.

>it's concentrated observation haki that when released will make it seem like time has stopped

it's literally a retarded malaysian/indonesian fanfic people are legitimately subhuman to believe that shit

ONE PIECE ENDING LEAKED!!!!!!

Nami fucks Luffy in a long sex scene that goes on for 10 chapters straight!!! VERY hot

reminder that 90% of women in one piece are Nami's sister

>The point in all this is that there's a difference between aging well and aging poorly.
and my whole point is that I still wouldn't bang Kureha. I don't care if she aged better than others, that's irrelevant to me. Shakky is the "old" girl I would fuck, that's why she's the exception.

I almost never remember people's eye colors in real life. Sure as hell I'm not going to remember for manga character when it's black and white for the most part.

It's pretty obvious Green Bull is gonna be based on Toshiro Mifune, but if you could chose someone else, who would it be?

Pic very related.

Those leaks are fake and gay user. Only an idiot would believe that.
Luffy could never get a boner

I would choose you're mom she look like a man anyway LOL

>Gol D Bonney
I wouldn't mind this headcanon. She has the appetite as Ace.

sadly i'm not well versed in asian movies, except for the raid movies

Yup. This is foreshadowing for how its gonna start

Bonney's bigmam's daughter.

Zoro just has a lengthy case of pink eye after mihawk jizzed in that eye during one of their long hot sweaty 'training' sessions. Zoro keeps that eye shut because he's embarrassed about it

not even fujitora could cut doflamingos cage

Fujitora wasn't a swordsman

WHY ISN'T BUGGY PIRATE KING ALREADY IF HE KNOWS ABOUT THE TRUTH OF ONE PIECE?

KUZEEEEEEEEEEEE

BIG MEME'S GOING DOWN!

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
BWUUUUUUUUUUUMM

Green Bull's DF will be a paramecia and it will be rice or wheat.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU BIGMEME!!!

Best new character in the game.

>Big Mom gets Jinbe back
>Luffy gets Katakuri and Pekoms

Calling it

I honestly wouldn not mind if that Happy Harby would have joined the SH besides the fact that it might have been too much like Robin

Lover works better than sister. She's probably related to Big Mom if any one.

Soon.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

There's a fair amount of variety with the Admirals, I don't think Mifune would necessarily be chosen after another iconic samurai character was just used for Fujitora

Are Sanji-fags really this retarded?

He has to challenge her to a 3 game set where they go with a boat race where they just have Jinbe swim holding a log, roller derby with the Sanji and the Vinsmokes and then a final game ringout game with afro Gear Fourth Luffy

He is right about the heart, but I can't see the note making any sense. Also, supposedly it had Law's speech quirk, but I've never been able to confirm or deny it due to not knowing moon. Is there someone knowledgeable on the subject?

How do I become cool like Sanji?

I take it we don't have a chapter this week?

I'm actually basing that on Oda drawing this sketch for a volume cover(can't remember which)

Besides, Mifune didn't play only samurai.

I don't see how the note can be anyone else regardless

There's a very obvious reasoning as to why the note may have appeared to have been tossed if Law used his power and it's that Chopper may have freaked out and made a noise if if the note just suddenly popped directly into his face or hands

Yes, One Piece is cancelled.

why not

but the point was his likely most iconic character was a samurai like the Zatoichi actor

Fujitora and Aokiji seem to not only be based off famous actors but characters they are possibly the most well known for. I can't speak for Akainu or Kizaru but it may be the same for all of them.