Overlord

Would you let her sit on your face?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebten.jp/eb-store/p/7015017081201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks unsanitary

I would hug her gently.

So how dead is she

I just finished Volume 9, why is Jircniv so retarded?

Why is she so much hotter than Albedo?

that makes it better

Not dead enough to stop me

Thats fine if you want to reek of sweaty ass and ammonia.

still better than an unshaven albedo

Is she best girl?

wich is also unsanitary and its probably infested with crab louse.

>suggesting that you still wouldn't fuck her

I certainly wouldnt, user, because she is not my type, and she is way too batshit insane for my taste.

Only if I get to hug her

>let
*beg
FTFY

50/50.
Either dead or not.
Considering neither Ainz nor Slane Theocracy had her body - Zuranon probably nabbed it.
I bet they have access to resurrection + So-bin meme magic ought to take effect by now.

Certainly.

Reminder

>inb4 vol14 epilogue

Looks/body : 10/10
Personality : 0/10

>Personality : 0/10
>not wanting to gently rehabilitate her through memory and illusion magic while under mental buffs
Pleb.

I hope a mod deletes the thread and bans you. We've talked everything to death. Stop making threads.

>not wanting to gently break her opposition through godly shows of force and manhandling her like a puppet
I want her resurrected just for this.

Fuck off.
We've got shit to discuss.
For example does NW magic gets recorded into 8GG WCI?
Can a NW mage reach immortality and transcend Super Tier spells with enough time?
Can MA user spam his arts indefinitely with "no sleep no food" ring from Nazarick?
Do you absolutely need a teacher to learn MA?
Do NWers obtain classes by specific feat or it have to be teached by a mentor like MA?
How do slave elves get to the empire? ST sells them?
Can a NW entity with rare invisibility talent reach Cherry Blossom area and destroy SKAOG staff?
If Demon Gods were just Ygg mobs thrown into NW - how did Evil Tree managed to change it's appearance and level? Shouldn't they be set and fixed for mobs?

That's the second best choice.
Then you let her out of your basement on a short leash and when she get out of hand you just playfully utter some imprinted rapetime codeword like "Someone is being a bad, bad girl" and she gets her strings cut in public.

>"Someone is being a bad, bad girl" and she gets her strings cut in public.
Oh yes. Though I doubt she would rebel at all after Papa Bones' hug and seeing what Nazarick is all about.

>Fuck off.
No, go fuck yourself.
>For example does NW magic gets recorded into 8GG WCI?
Never of said to had one.
>Can a NW mage reach immortality and transcend Super Tier spells with enough time?
With [Wish Upon a Star], yes.
>Can MA user spam his arts indefinitely with "no sleep no food" ring from Nazarick?
Considering there is a mental strain as well, no.
>Do you absolutely need a teacher to learn MA?
Evident that people discovered it, no.
>Do NWers obtain classes by specific feat or it have to be teached by a mentor like MA?
Mentor is a specific feat, you dumbass.
>How do slave elves get to the empire? ST sells them?
And probably also breed and captured.
>Can a NW entity with rare invisibility talent reach Cherry Blossom area and destroy SKAOG staff?
It could be argued that the whole tomb acts like a WCI because of the throne, so no.
>If Demon Gods were just Ygg mobs thrown into NW - how did Evil Tree managed to change it's appearance and level? Shouldn't they be set and fixed for mobs?
No reason to think they're mobs as much as they're players. Same with the tree to the latter.

If you weren't so fucking stupid, no, there wouldn't be any questions. Go fuck yourself.

>Rebel
>Access to leveling up in Adventurers dungeon
>Shittier Yggdrasil equipment rewards on par with ST treasures
>Recreational trips as an employee of Demiurge's Happy Farm
>Protection from ST persecution, backing of strongest known powerhouse in the region
>PvP melee sessions with Papa Bones
>Personal gratitude from Papa Bones for those lessons in past and present

Nothing to rebel against.

>Considering there is a mental strain as well, no.
Ring counters all kind of fatigue otherwise Papa Bones would not allow long working hours for NPC.
>Mentor is a specific feat
I meant like killing the shit out of 50 dragons gets you Dragon Slayer class or something.
>because of the throne
Headcanon.
We don't know what it does.
>No reason to think they're mobs as much as they're players. Same with the tree to the latter.
There is.
They indiscriminately attacked shit on sight, that's mob behavior alright.
That trait was true for all Demon Gods so it's unlikely that they were Players.

>fuck off
>u'r stupid
>still answers

Thank you for contributing.

Because sugoi Ainz-sama is a marysue, the whole story is a curbstompfest and there is nothing wrong against it.

If it dealt with that Ainz would wear a ring.
Literally no difference.
Read the omake, secondary. KYS.
Or just cunts.
Any time, you worthless bitch.

I cannot STAND domfags.

Why is lap pillow so fucking hot?

>Ainz would wear a ring.
Ainz was once human, NPC never was one.
He's undead and doesn't need rest by default.
Only his remnants of humanity are limiting him.
>Literally no difference.
How so?
KIlling shit on your own versus taking lessons - quite a difference.
>Read the omake
Prologue?
It's said that throne is WCI but it doesn't say what do it do, so headcannon.
>cunts
Fair.
That's a lot of cunts without any ambitions to conquer and fuck the shit they conquered.
Just pure destruction.
8GG and 6GG tried to influence the world somehow, Demon Gods just killed shit on sight.
It doesn't look like a Player behavior at all.
>Any time, you worthless bitch.
Please stop, you're making me hard.

Rehabilitation is a first choice for me.
But pulling bad habits out of her by force is another option.
In LN she realized that she can't overcome Momon but fell for his taunt like a fucking amateur instead of abandoning the fight.
She would end up dead sooner rather than later even if she didn't met Ainz: constantly murdering shit tends to make you enemies and one day she'd meet something like full party of Blue Rose and get herself killed over her collector's hobby.

Because it's warm, cute, loving and you'll never have it.

>Only his remnants of humanity are limiting him.
Says your headcanon.
Training. All the same.
Literally said to increase the tomb's levels. As a base for the tomb it could arguably make it a WCI for effect purposes.
>It doesn't look like a Player behavior at all.
Ainz doesn't care for humans due to being Undead. Perhaps demons reveal in sin. Not enough proof either way.

So you're still just a dumb cunt.

>Says your headcanon.
Says Ainz, on multiple occasions actually.
>Training. All the same.
I'm saying some kind of secret rite or shit that mentor does, like a NPC teacher in some RPG.
If all mentor does is revealing you that you need to fuck up 50 dragons to get Dragon Slayer - that's kind of lame.
>As a base for the tomb it could arguably make it a WCI for effect purposes.
>Could
>Arguably
I'm arguing since it's not clear, just don't present it like a fact, it isn't.
>Ainz doesn't care for humans due to being Undead.
>Perhaps demons reveal in sin.
Fair point.
Shalltear gets affected by her [Blood Frenzy] so Player of Demon-related race, that got ATK bonus for dealing damange in YGG and had some edgy fluff - could go full psychopathic in NW.
But it just seems to be too many of them and all in the short period of time.
And we know Evil Tree was a neutral mob and it attacks shit on sight when it's not sleeping.

a-user, could you give me a l-lap pillow?

Special edition with smartphone leather case, micro fiber cloth and illustration cover cards.
ebten.jp/eb-store/p/7015017081201

she got isekai'd to another universe
and died there too

Try looking for the lower half near busy railroads.

A-user i, i shall do it.

season 2 never
Also, why hasn't there been a season 2? How successful was it in kawaii land anyways?

>pic
Nips overdid it with the sclera.
Why the fuck would it go red?
She smoked or something?

There said to be an announcement in the titles after second movie, but there seem to be no proof.
I'd expect them to announce S2 and release PV before vol12 goes in print, to boost the sales.

she saw your dick

I know movie 1 is recap, but what about movie 2, is it recap too?

Nips are too law-abiding to take camrips so I don't know.

>Because sugoi Ainz-sama is a marysue
>marysue
You don't know what that term means.

Not him, but LCK is sure through the roof.

user how do I Isekai?

yes, I want her to sit on my face

>tfw i have felt seriously tempted to do this before

She's gonna need a big splint though.

>nips revenge on West for nukes is White Truck of Isekai

Why hasn't asanagi done an hmanga with her yet

Hes to busy arguing with feminists

Both recapped half of the anime and added some minor stuff no nigredo was added, there was a PPP segment too.
No idea if it was a success but I could see an original movie happening.
>Overlord: Kingdom of Ruin
>momon, nabe, evileye go out on a big mission to an undead town while the guardians stalk them

>Ribs
Based nips

>Can MA user spam his arts indefinitely with "no sleep no food" ring from Nazarick?
No. Stamina and STAMINA are two different things.
>Can a NW entity with rare invisibility talent reach Cherry Blossom area and destroy SKAOG staff?
No. Besides the fact that all movement between floors is done through teleportation gates which are monitored 24/7, making it impossible for any intruder to get from one floor to another without being discovered, Nazarick is filled with numerous traps. Invisibility is not enough to get anywhere near the guild staff.

Posting the mega for new people who need it
mega:#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg

>>she got isekai'd to another universe

>It's an Earth.

Well she is a cardiomurderbunny.

>Stamina
>STAMINA
Why?

You're saying I have a chance?

she wouldn't even be able to sit up

It's not stopping anyone.

M...M..MU..MUH DIC!

about 20% ded

Just finished it, bretty gud anime. Her voice acting was great. Her death was pretty hot

>anime

Shit has more pages than my medical books

You're saying as if it's a good thing.
Or are you yet another autist who can't focus his attention on texts longer than three pages?
How are you pursuing medical degree then?

fuck that evil bitch and fuck you for falling in love with a psychopath murderer who tortures little girls you tasteless faggot

Clem is special, Clem is for loving rehabilitation, you bully!

By reading summaries

Some doctor you would be.

what about the reverse trap support girl who hid her gender because she didn't want conflict in her party and just wanted to be a good support? she was gonna kill her then found out its a girl and went to extra lengths to torture her because of it, makes me sick. Fuck you

*physiotherapist, we use medical books as well

>just wanted to be a good support
No, she was a commie who wanted all nobles hanged starting with one who nabbed her sister.
SoD were redshirts to begin with and Ninya was extra cringy about her revengeboner.

You just can't compare her beautiful smile to those sidies.
A cute broken things ought to make you want to repair them user, something is wrong with you.

I didn't know they let autists take these kind of jobs.

Well they do

Every day we stray further from God's light.

as soon as we reach the end of Septembruary, we only have to wait 1 month before being blessed again.

>1 month
Nigel-sama was always pretty quick.
But I guess it depends on CHN raws.

No, I don't like zombies.

Volunteer a suicide mission and get severely wounded

> buy VR set
> play an mmo
> be online during the final countdown
> ???
> profit

I don't like sluts, sorry.

What's going on here ? Is she inside Momonga robe being controlled by Demiurge to suck that B ?

>Maruyama: Someone asked me this before Overlord (if Kadokawa allows it) is planned to be 18 volumes. Or rather it was. ...There might be (like this time) some setbacks! Maybe ... some country will fall in a prologue to make up for lost time!
>Pretending to swing: Please make it 30 volumes!
>Maruyama: If I did that it would get into the war with the alliance of countries in the center of the continent so no. sorry.

Looks like he's dead set on ending this near vol 20 and a possible sequel?

>and a possible sequel?
Keep reading the interview. He plans on doing a completely different series after he's done with Overlord.

She's not

Would try to redeem.

Does Ainz want to conquer the entire world or only the surrounding regions?

Ainz doesn't want to conquer his own shadow. His subjects, however, are convinced that he wants the entire world for himself.