Fate

>Can't match up to other Servants
>Always the same group of people
>Most of them are failures
>Pic related kills her master if he even touches her

Is it even possible to win with Assassin? Why even have the class if it's just cannon fodder?

Everyone who tries to summon an Assassin is secretly hoping for Duke Togo.

Most masters are morons and use their assasins wrong

Being cannon fodder is intentional. The three original families created everything outside the knight classes to increase the Grail fuel

The whole system wasn't meant to be fair.
They just added more classes because it wouldn't work with just 3.

If you get to organise an event when you really want to win, you want to give a shitty hand to your opponents.

Besides, I suppose Caster and Assassin, meta wise, are a bit hard to balance compared to the other classes.
If they are too strong, they are essentially granted a free kill before your servant can react. And you don't want to be the enemy master in this situation.

Fate
>The man has swallowed black corruption.
>His heart is black and it seems like he's surrounded by an unknown darkness.
>The black corruption reaches in from the outside world, and it's like a chain binding the man.
>Kotomine Kirei was just like me.
>His body had some kind of fatal wound, and he is compensating for it with that unknown "something".
>As I heal using Saber's powers…
>Kotomine Kirei is maintaining his corpse-like body with this black corruption
HF
>I don't ask him how he's alive.
>He's dying.
>I don't feel magical energy from his body.
>There's a black stain where his heart should be.
>…Like me, a brief fire that's like a turned hourglass.
>I don't hear his heartbeat.
>He doesn't have much longer to live.
>This is not speculation, but a predication.
>Kotomine Kirei will die in a few minutes, even if he doesn't do anything.

Poetry

There is no right way to use Assassin against literal superhuman Servants

Kill the master and wait for the servant to disappear.

That's why you go after their masters instead of being a moron and sending a glass cannon whose only gimmicks is presence concealment into a frontal fight.

Hell, Kotomine was using Assasin rathter well in the 4th war until Tokiomi told him to have Assasin interrupt the feast of Kings to figure out Iskander's NP

Wait for Assassin Satsujinki.

Are these new characters for GO?

Assassin must not fight against a Servant, but kill a mage at the first useful opportunity just as Caster must be more tactical and use his magic. Of course the King of the Assassins or Solomon can destroy any servants in a direct fight, but in the case of someone else, the magician must be smart and this is rather rare.

Have fun trying that against Gil or a Saber

Have fun never being able to use your servant against anyone because the moment you do, you are undefended.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would Serenity be a good mother and wife?

Nice to see TM still remembers Tsuki exists

The child would die in the womb

Let's assume the baby inherits her mother's poison resistance. Would Serenity be a good mother?

>Tsukihime servants in FGO

How about no

Nothing is safe from the cashcow

Lack of human contact would warp her perspective. She would either be overly clingy like with the master, or would be inadvertently negligent because she has no idea how to show care for another person. Also being a lifelong killer probably messed with her head a bit

>overly clingy to her daughter

I want to see Serenity become a mother now

Is Assassin supposed to just target masters and Caster stay hidden and build a base or army until it can overwhelm others?
What about Rider? One shot people with NP?

>You will never impregnate Serenity and raise a cute tan daughter with her

Why live?

Basically, though in some cases Casters can be ridiculously overpowered like Gil, Merlin, or Scheherezade. Rider is like a wildcard. Their NP's are so varied that it can literally be anything. Assassin only exists to kill other Masters for careless Servants. More or less a sort of "I'll kill off the survivors" and hope that the final battle is one where the last Servant is so weak and exhausted that your Assassin can take out the Servant in 1 v 1 combat or at least get the Master.

>Summon a non-jobber Hassan like Papa Bones or Zealot-chan
Problem solved.

Also, Hassans become meta in Apocrypha's World. On the Subcategory Holy Grail Wars everyone and their mom went for Hassans because they actually used them properly to kill enemy Masters, then people caught on that and started to counter Hassans so hard they became shit picks.

>Schehrezade
>Overpowered
Maybe in my bed while I fuck her raw while she's on dogeza position.

I think that's just fanart made by Chinks

Hassans are moe

Artist is Tsukihime manga guy