Boruto

Please no waifu shipping wars

You ask for impossible.

Why did SP made Inojin literally the opposite of what he was in chapter 700 and the movie? He was supposed to be the most kind and gentle kid in the class, yet they just turned him into early Sai. Did they think they need more asshole characters?

I just want to know why he doesn't use any of the Yamanaka abilities.

Last thread had no waifu shipping wars, that's why it was peaceful.

Because Yamanaka abilities were shit for combat, and this is a battle shonen, so espionage and communication don't come off as strongly.

Well, Inojin is a Yamanaka, so wouldn't whichever ability he uses be a Yamanaka technique?

Is he even Yamanaka? Sure he's supposedly part of new gen Ino-Shika-Cho, since they had the training in chapter 700, but did Sai marry into the clan? Also why doesn't Shikadai have fuuton?

But those techniques were supposed to be borderline bloodline limits for the Nara, Akimichi, and Yamanaka clans. There's nobody else who can use those sets of abilities.

He probably can, but the mind transfer techniques aren't useful at all for combat.

Nope, seems like they are only Hiden, not Kekkei Genkai, so I guess Sai's techniques can be incorporated into the Yamanaka clan's jutsu repertoire.

Reminder that CHADsuke always gets whatever her wants. That's why he was the real MC.

>Tap. Hug. Bye another 10 years. Classic Sasuke.
>And where are Sumire parents? Oh wait, they died following Danzou and terrorist ideologies.
Sumire's parents died because the people of Konoha wanted them dead. Konoha was full fear and prejudice towards Root people, so Sumire's parents had to escape and live always on the run, that's why Sumire's mother fell ill and died and her father went mad. On the other hand we have Sasuke, who actually lived like a terrorist all his youth, did all the shit he wanted and just because he helped a bit in the end of the war his family is now free of any prejudice. The only difficulties they have are retarded first world problems, yet they have an entire arc about it. And people are sad for Sarada. Every single member of that family is fucking retarded.

>other hand we have Sasuke, who actually lived like a terrorist all his youth, did all the shit he wanted and just because he helped a bit in the end of the war his family is now free of any prejudice
I already said, CHADsuke gets whatever he wants. Besides there is me not giving a crap about Sarada level, then there is me giving even less crap about Sakura. But then there is lowest point, me not even caring if Sumire exists.

Get over it.
Danzo, his followers and his ideology was literally succumbing to fear.
Remember that scene right at the beginning of the land of the wave arc? when Naruto gets poisoned?
Danzo is what would have happen toi Naruto if Naruto didn't used the kunai to cut himself and drain the venom.

>I already said, CHADsuke gets whatever he wants
Though judging by his attitude towards his family, I am pretty sure he wanted neither Sakura nor Sarada in his life.

You don't even realize the irony in your post after I literally proved you wrong with this. Sarada seems to enjoy his presence. Sasuke even starts to live in Konoha after this Gaiden bullcrap ends.

Proved me wrong? You think that those panels proved me wrong about Sasuke being a terrible parent and their family having artificial problems? Yeah, Sarada seems to enjoy his presence and forgave his irresponsibility for no fucking reason, but that's just because she is a doormat like her mother. The only one in Sasuke's mind after Gaiden is not Sarada, but Boruto. And he will even fuck off to investigate more about his seal, leaving Sarada and Sakura alone like always.

Do swords and dogs count?

>Also why doesn't Shikadai have fuuton?
I recall one of Temari's wind jutsu is listed in his jutsu profile.

>You think that those panels proved me wrong about Sasuke being a terrible parent and their family having artificial problems
Yes, seeing as he came and fixed those problems himself.

>but that's just because she is a doormat like her mother
Not Sasuke's fault, but rather Sakura's seeing she's the one who raised her.

>The only one in Sasuke's mind after Gaiden is not Sarada, but Boruto
Not only that's superior option, but it's also completely wrong. He and Sakura literally said both that they share a connection between them and Sarada.

>And he will even fuck off to investigate more about his seal, leaving Sarada and Sakura alone like always.
That is literally more important than both of them.

As always, CHADsuke wins.

You know Sasuke does all that stuff not because he hates being with his family, right? I know it's fun to meme about Sasuke being a dick to Sakura and Sarada, but he does this stuff for exactly the same reason Naruto ignores his family, why Minato died with Kushina and left Naruto alone with Kurama in his bory and scorn of entire village on him, and why Hiruzen wasn't like by his family either: they all have responsibility before entire village, not just their wives and children. Boruto says that Naruto refers to Sasuke as another Hokage because they both put priority on Konoha's overall safety so Sasuke travels in Kaguya's dimension to get information and so that they could all be prepared when the next wave of ayyliens come.

>fishnet midriff
UNF

>Yes, seeing as he came and fixed those problems himself.
He didn't fix shit, at the end of Gaiden he actually fucked off, he didn't stay to live with them. At most he had lunch with them once.
>He and Sakura literally said both that they share a connection between them and Sarada.
Well, yeah, the only connection that Sakura and Sasuke have is that Sarada is their child, but that doens't mean shit when Sasuke doesn't even act like a father and husband in the first place.
>That is literally more important than both of them.
You are right, Sasuke always gets away with his shit. Deliberately avoiding all his responsibilities and just doing whatever he feels like doing. He might be doing important shit, but when he can come back whenever he wants in an instant, it's no excuse.

You're color scheme is shit. Kishimoto would ink this better... You need lessons

>He didn't fix shit
Sarada still disagrees with you.

>but that doens't mean shit when Sasuke doesn't even act like a father and husband in the first place.
It's either him staying with them and entire Konoha getting destroyed and at that point being a family means fuck all or him investigating things and actually defending them.

>You are right, Sasuke always gets away with his shit. Deliberately avoiding all his responsibilities and just doing whatever he feels like doing
I'm glad that we both agree that CHADsuke is just that great.

Keep those tears flowing

Yeah, they have other responsibilites, like normal people. But like normal people, they also are there for their families when they can. It's bullshit to say that Sasuke can't spend some time with his family from time to time when he can actually teleport whenever he wants. It's not like he is actively fighting or supressing something, he doesn't have the need to be away ALL the time, he is just investigating shit, he can make time. It's no excuse for his behaviour.

>Sarada still disagrees with you.
All Sasuke needed to do is to spend half a day with them and she would be happy the rest of her life. That's why their family issues don't make sense in the first place.
>It's either him staying with them and entire Konoha getting destroyed and at that point being a family means fuck all or him investigating things and actually defending them.
He didn't prevent shit when Momo and Kin invaded though. In fact, if he weren't in Konoha when he was actually needed, maybe Konoha would actually have been destroyed by them. So far, he has only been useful defending, but to do that he has to stay in Konoha in the first place.

Will this put the cuck Sakura memes to rest? Or knwing Sakura's luck, only make them worse somehow?

2 AND A HALF MINUTES

Posting best girl and second best boy

>poor man's Hinata

>pinkshitter

Okay, I dropped Naruto way before ending, but I have a question, when was the last time sharingan was used to copy a techinique (in original Naruto)? Was it used for this purpose in Gaiden/Boruto?

Nice assumptions. But Hinata was a great well-rounded character with her own story and conflict which made her one of the best characters. She's already there and there's no point in a worse version. Sumire is just a shallow filler-tier marketable copy of Hinata to exploit equally shallow audience, when I'd rather have another well-written character.

copy technique doesn't matter when you can shoot indistinguishable fire out of them

>Sasuke even starts to live in Konoha after this Gaiden bullcrap ends.
Didn't Sasuke fuck off in the manga to investigate Boruto's palm seal?

Very early on. Sharingan since then was upgraded to utter bullshit abilities such as: creating all-devouring flames, travelling between dimensions, putting people under illusion with controlled flow of time to make them experience several days of torture in a second, and summoning giant avatar that can destroy landscapes. With that set, who the hell needs to copy useless low-tier spells?

Yeah, it got super-overpowered, but I'm legit asking. The last time I remember is Sasuke copying Lee's moves.

I think that actually was the last time it was used for copying.

What does sasuke do at home when his wife is at work and his kid is working? Does he have any hobbies? Does he meet up with naruto to discuss the future and family over a beer? When choji holds a cookout and invites all the families does anyone try to talk to sasuke?

I think it was the last time. You could argue that Kakashi copied Rasengan in Shipuuden when Nardo tried to add wind nature to it but he might've known how to do it before

I think it was implied Sarada used it to copy her mom's punches.

>The last time I remember is Sasuke copying Lee's moves.
No, he didn't copy his moves.
He copied his speed and power.
Something that Lee gained after he spent many years training very hard.
At that moment, the sharingan stopped making sense and went full bullshit.

I'm pretty sure the implication was that she developed the punch instinctively and from that realized Sakura is her real mother. After the punch she looks at her hand surprised, then Sakura comes and says that they are related after all and Sarada says that she already knows it.

how the fuck do you copy that? I thought it was straight up chakra control?

No, he very specifically copied the move, Kakashi then had him train in taijustsu for a month in order for him to get same speed as Lee.

The chidori exists because he tried to copy the 4ths rasengan but fucked it up. That was when he was a kid.

If we had male only and female only threads what would they look like shipping wars wise?
I cant image many men giving a fuck about who boruto is going to marry.

Lol it's pretty much the exact opposite. Sumire is a well rounded character with a more complex backstory while Hinata only got her fight against Neji where she got character development. There are worlds in between.

No, Chidori exists because nobody managed to add elemental power to Rasengan, so Kakashi came up with a different composition to implement his lightning nature.

So it was really the second arc. Damn. I know it became gods vs gods at some point, but Kakashi could at least take some usful techniques from Kakuzu or something (like iron skin). Anyway, thanks.
It was literally a decade since I've seen it, but from what I remember it was said he copied his moves, but due to his body not being as well trained, he lose lots of stamina while fighting against Gaara.

I care because I want to see what will happen when Indra and Asura will be reunited in a single child that would both produce incredible powers and completely break the repeating cycles. Then again I don't believe anyone working on Boruto has writing talent to actually match the potential of this idea and it would also require to not focus so much on Boruto as a singular protagonist.

They won't be reunited in a single person because now they have no reason to transmigrate.

Nope, Kakashi doesn't even use any other techniques, he just upgrades his sharingan and starts using its broken powers, only abilities he uses outside of Sharingan are his Chidori and summoning dogs, despite being famous for having over a thousand techniques.

Naruto and Sasuke didn't exactly break the resurrection cycle, they say so themselves that they didn't have a real fight after all, and they still continue to disagree about future of shinobi.

Yeah, so who knows how long that'll take. He's probably gonna treat as a extended vacation away from his "family".

if you think about it realistically cycle will continue once Naruto Sasuke and current kages die unless war with ayys[/spoilerp ''unites'' world once more

What the hell was Kaguya's plan? She wanted to turn the whole world into white zetsus to have an army to fight aliens, but white zetsu are below fodder, any ninja can smash dozens of them in direct confrontation. How would she be able to do anything to Momoshiki for example with those useless things, when Momoshiki could fend off gokage and both ninja gods by himself?

When is the next chapter?

They could be used to exhuast them for Kaguya or zerg rush the ayys.

Spiral zetsu was pretty strong.

*Exhaust

>No, he very specifically copied the move,
It's just a basic fucking taijitstu move nothing special. UNTIL he opens the gates.
>Kakashi then had him train in taijustsu for a month in order for him to get same speed as opened gate Lee while using said technique.
And that's fucking bullshit.
Lee only gained his basic power and speed after years of nonstop hard training.
Sasuke got it because in canon, he copied lee's speed with the sharingan and uchiha genetics and bullshit like that.

The entire goddamned uchiha stronk thing went completely off the rails and I knew at that moment during the tournament, that the sharingan was going to be complete fucking bullshit from now on.

Reuniting was never the goal. They were going to fight until one of them definitively won. Or at least Indra was. Indra's soul has finally bowed to Ashura's will. Though it remains to be seen if things will stay that way.

This mikumikulenlen sure loves Sumire. He is my nigger.

The whole chapter will probably be leaked on friday, but who knows when the translation will come.

He likes Hanabi even more.

>people still using "____ IS A DOORMAT FOR SASUKE!!1" as a criticism

Everyone is a fucking doormat for Sasuke

Ah, no, my pic wasn't from that dude. He puts his nickname in each of his drawings.

And the biggest of them all is Naruto.

That doesn't make it any better though. Sakura and Sarada should be the ones that should be demanding respect and attention from Sasuke if they still consider themselves to be a family, but all they get is "Yeah, sorry" and they forgive everything.

>Sakura and Sarada should be the ones that should be demanding respect and attention from Sasuke
What like Boruto does with Naruto? Because that's supposed to be the part that he's wrong about and learns in the course of the movie.

Boruto isn't actually wrong, because he rightfully thinks his father isn't giving enough time to Hinata and Himawari like before, but he isn't right either, because Naruto isn't nearly as irresponsible as Sasuke. He is still there when his family needs him.

His characterization in the movie is inconsistent compared to his characterization in the anime and like Sarada, he starts respecting his father for a shallow reason.

Boruto was actually wrong though. Unlike Naruto, Sasuke is an actual horrible father. He can teleport,he has no excuse to not visit any time he wants. At the fucking least he could send letters.

Who draws these? I need to know... for science!

And Naruto has infinite clones that he uses to transport grandmas aroudn the city and give interviews, yet never comes back home. Apparently having his clone dispel and ruin his daughter's birthday is a better outcome than failing to sign a bureaucratic paper.

While this is completely illogical, as per usual Kishimoto fuckup, Sasuke doesn't have teleportation like Obito did, all he can do is open gateways between dimensions and has this quick swap ability for things within his sight, but he can only be grounded to a single point within a single dimension. Even when they found Shin's dislocation he had to fly there with Susanoo because he doesn't have a long-distance teleport power.

>yet never comes back home
Whenever Naruto has free time, he gets home to play with his kids. There is no need to get a clone always in home in working hours, unlike Sasuke, if anything happens, they always know where they can find him. A phone call will do.

Also, you shouldn't rely in the movie for his characterization, the anime will have the final word on it.

Movie's the only thing you can rely on, because that's written by Kishimoto. Boruto anime and manga are nothing but a fanfic.

Even if for some bullshit reason he can't teleport home, nothing stops him to take a day or two every month or so to spend with his family. As I said before, he is not supressing anything, he is just investigating shit, nothing keeps him from going home.

Sasuke doesn't really teleport, he switch places with anything in an 50-100 meters area around him.
It's like Trafalgar Law's power.

So he can't magically teleport to Konoha whenever he wants. He is not Goku.

As long as Kishimoto and Shueisha say the anime is canon, it is canon, even if you don't like it. And the series is better off without Kishimoto anyway. Everything the guy writes about Naruto is fucking terrible.

>all the kage can reach the hidden leaf with a reasonable amount of the time from the four corners of the world, a few days at most it would seem
>sasuke doesn't come back in over a decade

This isn't the matter of whether it's officially accepted as canon or not. The story's creator is Kishimoto, no matter how shit he was, he's the only one who came up with the world and characters. And no matter how shit he was, he was shit because he had an idea and failed to write it, while SP has no ideas and only rely on tried and true marketable tropes and characters, that's why their cast looks like carboard cutouts compared to their versions in the movie and gaidens: there's zero characters, zero individuality, there's just stone cold calculation of what will be more popular with core audience. I'd much rather see a completely failed attempt at something interesting, than perfectly functional mediocrity.

Hashirama's generation : Endless wars, most kids don't reach adult age, you can't trust any stranger, you never tell your clan name. Kids can't be kids.

Naruto's generation (and earlier) : Most are orphans, the other ones highly respect their parents, and no kid dare to goof with the adults (except Naruto, but he had good reasons).

Boruto's generation : Peace age. Bunch of brats always complaining because they don't see their parents anytime they want. Always doubt of adult species. Want to master all techniques without training.

Did I get the whole idea ?

I said he can't teleport to Konoha.
The fact that he doesn't go back to Konoha is because he doesn't want, no that he can't do it.

Kinda, but Boruto's the only one like that in his generation plus Sarada only exhibited that temporarily, the rest of the kids on the opposite spend too much time with their parents that they take it for granted and prefer to get away from them.

young Sakura and young Konohamaru sound like they are from Boruto's generation.

>zero characters, zero individuality, there's just stone cold calculation of what will be more popular
This is just your biased opinion man. I like the curent cast and their interactions with each other way more than the previous generation. In less than two cours, I have grasped the personality of all the kids (maybe except Wasabi) way more than the personalily of all the previous cast. The anime actually even developed forsaken characters written by Kishi like Shino. And the best part is that none of them act like retards, they just act their age. SP is actually doing a much better work at characterization than Kishi ever did.

*current *personality

That's just you fitting perfectly into intended audience with not taste and reflection for storytelling. They show you exactly what you'd like and you happily eat it without concerning yourself over how well it is actually made or what ideas it incorporates.

Sasuke is not liked throught the village, that's why he avoids public places. Sarada uses the Uchiha crest when that enough makes her an easy target. If Sasuke stayed on the village and even roam freely as an Uchiha, not only Sarada would get bullied and the village would become a frequent target. Look at the movie, every time Sasuke meets Naruto is during the nights and closed places, not like everyone fanfiction where he is the Hokage's right hand and everyone links him with Naruto. Shikamaru is the right hand, Sasuke deals with external threads and shady shit. Sasuke clearly states to keep all of these on secret, even with the other Kages. The 5 ninja villages might give a chance to the new little Uchiha clan but they are still not safe from every other threat.
But still. Sasuke and Sakura still dont know how to handle having a kid on these conditions and end up being dicks. But it's not like they don't give a fuck about her.

SP always just copy & pastes -- it's easier for them to do than to just make actual different personalities.

>not like everyone fanfiction where he is the Hokage's right hand and everyone links him with Naruto. Shikamaru is the right hand, Sasuke deals with external threads and shady shit. Sasuke clearly states to keep all of these on secret
But in Sarada Gaiden they specifically say that Sasuke's mission has to be made a top secret and not a single person outside of gokage and their advisors should know.

This is fanfiction. Sasuke walks around freely in the village in the Boruto movie and Sarada has not once been targeted for being an Uchiha and being Sasuke's daughter.

The one who copy-pasted Sai and Shikamaru into Inojin and Shikadai was Kishi, not SP.

Did you even read the whole shit nigger?
I never said he couldn't roam freely, it's just he isn't liked. He is always roaming around the outside of the village or outside of heavy transited places, you could say he is an edge lord but for both cases apply. The whole Gaiden she is a potential target after learning she is another Uchiha and the child of Sasuke.