>Being a faggot

Choose one.

it also rhymes with Hei

Sup Forumssuka

Japanese don't recognize or use rhymes.
Try harder, normie.

What a boring language

They have a million homophones, so it evens out

The only reason we can even be on Sup Forums is because some nerd wanted a place to talk about this girl.

Nothing gay about liking cuties user

Which one is best?

Shinji in a wig

So.... Maya?

make love, not waifu wars

MoguRei when?

why'd you post an image of a toilet?

>Ah rhymes with re-eih

best love story

a cyka

unless you pronounce it ah, as in the first syllable of anime

a best

ah fuck tumblr filename... guys i can explain

annie may

>Asuka will never say to you "I love you"
the closest is the line at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOkLF8rcOqI

Explain quickly!

i googled asuka gif

>tfw will never experience Asuka wanting me use her lap as a pillow under the guise of training.

>ywn be engorged with their "milk"

I'ts a weeb board so I always thought of it as / æ/

Don't mind me, just postin' the best

>Reiq

>lips
>watermark
>deviant art
>literarlly reiQ
>co.uk
>best
good one user

What attracts you to the Eva girl you chose?

Lets try to avoid insulting other's girls, focus on why you think your girl is the best instead of beating down others and their girls.

Rei confirmed for BEST GIRL.

Also Reifags there's a /c/ thread for Rei here:

Because I have a thing for foreign redheads with an atitude. Also because I feel bad for her and I wanted to help her somehow.

Rei is beautiful, dependable and capable of growth. She can be kind and harsh, but she's still fair. She gets things done and is quite simply, the best girl of the series.

Well said user

Watching Asuka's struggle was really emotional and seeing her glorious fight in EoE was just beautiful.
The fact that she fucking dies just proves that the world is fucking gay and unfair.

I absolutely hate seeing Asuka in emotional distress

I like Rei because of her contradictory existence as multiple things and dubious humanity.

rei is best girl

Whose the most /fa/

You're a cuckold.

Welcome to war, faggot.

Also: >Asuka's struggle
OH NOES MY MOMMY OFFED HERSELF
You should follow her lead.

Then grow a spine and overcome it, bitch.

How nigga?

By grovelling at the feet of an incompetent failure, who's behaivor would put her in the brig in any military in the world.

Off yourself, there's enough weaklings in the world already.

What would happen if instead of using children, the pilots were all 20-something hikis? Seems you could still get the "mother protecting their child" thing with the Evas, but also her rejection would cause a "I must learn to live on my own" instead of just having her try to kill herself.

>Be Rei
>Be created for the sole purpose of being a slave and a weapon of mass destruction
>Be completely aware of this
>See all the normal people around you, and even if you don't like them, you never act out or hold a grudge against them
>Train, act, and behave with quiet dignity in everything you do
>Your polite behavior actually makes you a likeable person
>Eventually befriend broken but strong boy
>Help him become better
>When criminal bastard tries to use you for war, humiliate him and give your power to the boy you trust

There's no greater force for good in the universe than Rei Ayanami.

It would be a lot more awkward because a lot of stuff is coming of age related

Toji by far, everyone else look terrible

>What would happen if instead of using children, the pilots were all 20-something hikis?

I think they might have the same attitude towards justice and equality (and collectivist Instrumentality) as 23 year old JC Denton.

youtu.be/1b-bijO3uEw?t=1m5s

I dont go full waifufag to any of the girls, but i think i like asuka the most because she is interesting and unlike rei had a lot of screen time to show her nuances.
She lived a hard life

I didnt mourn any of the deaths in EoE. I feel like "she is finally free from this madness" kind of end for her. Thats before she comes back, though.

Asuka wears the worst duffle I've ever seen
Rei is some kind of loligoth shit
Kaworu is fedora
Shinji looks like a nerd manlet who tries to look mature

Rei looks majestic, Asuka looks like a bimbo, Touji looks like a homeless person.

>interesting

Being an entitled SJW whore is not interesting.

The guy who made this art clearly doesn't have refined taste. I doubt either Asuka or Rei would wear such shit clothings. Even fucking Shinji

Since Rei is not a conceited bitch, she would wear a flattering outfit that is appropriate for the weather while being modestly priced.

Asuka would be wearing some price- inflated designer clothes made by chinese sweatshop labor.

Yeah but both of them would look much better

If Rei felt free to take an interest and explore, I don't think it would be out of her character to start with some strange sensibilities and work too hard on her debut. It's how coordinated it is that doesn't fit.

>It's how coordinated it is that doesn't fit.
Rei does everything with autistic precision. She would probably check the hex codes for colors she tries on.

Nigga, rei doesnt give 2 shits about herself. She lived in a dumpster. She would probably wear some hobo clothes if someone handed them to her

She would know they go against dress code regulations. You don't seem to grasp Rei's autism.

Asuka,Rei,Kaworu,Shinji,homeless man

We all know that Shinji x Asuka is best eva ship. Even Super Robot Wars thinks so.

>Even Super Robot Wars thinks so
A-what now?

You dont know of Super Robot Wars user? youtube.com/watch?v=WSjpSc1koNM its a massive mecha cross over series started on the gameboy.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

what fucking encode is this
this looks fucking glorious

Indeed fellow user However we need a yandere Asuka going after Shinji. Sadly I know of no such media which depicts such a thing.

meanwhile on reddit.com/r/cuckold

Cuckoldry is a long tradition amongst asukafags.

This made my day, fuck I'm a simple man

I know what is SRW, i just never played them. How does it support anything?

Here you go user, you'll like this one too!

>Japanese don't recognize or use rhymes.
What are you, Japanese?

>I still haven't seen 3.33

Lacks expression, the other one's better

Here's the entirety of the film

In Super Robot Wars Alpha 3,Asuka jealously seizes a bouquet of roses Shinji meant for Lynn Minmei. Also when Shinji breaks down during the fight with the MP Evas Asuka tells him that she could never be with someone who just lays down and dies. So the writers of SRW ship Shinji and Asuka.

Everybody's a critic.

The writers of SRW are all faggots though, so...

Rei is my favo-Rei-te.

How does Shinji feel knowing that Minmei is fucking her cousin?

NO PUNS

good choice of girl.

The trailer made it seem so action packed

I watched the shitty camrip and didn't feel like it was worth rewatching.

Im sure since he is a jap he doesnt care.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Rei's perseverance is awe-inspiring.

>Child of two cousins

Just saiyan...

So it is that bad then. That sucks.

Shinji would've spoiled her with flowers, sweets, and cute, autistic dates, too.

DOUBLE DUBS
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

It ain't yan, but Asuka trying to get the new girl sent to prison is approximately half of Girlfriend of Steel.

But she is his mom

got a link user? been looking to play that game for ages

just fucking watch it and for your own opinion
you will eventually watch it anyways because Sup Forums will be full of rebuild-shitpost once we get a decent rip of the final rebuild movie