Are design changes always a good thing?

Are design changes always a good thing?

Zoku looks best.

LN looks best.

I don't know, name an example where a design update looked worse than the original.

S1 looks best.

Log Horizon S2.
At the time everyone was defending it by saying it was "closer to the LN" but they looked way worse than the LN art so I don't understand how that's a defense.

None of them changed designs, it's different art styles
Learn what words mean

S1 was way better, I dropped S2 cause I just couldn't stand the designs and how fucking autistic the show started to get

>how fucking autistic the show started to get

The whole premise of the show is about social autism though.

yeah i liked zoku's design a lot

I never thought they would take it to a whole other level like that though
It's just annoying to be honest

Yeah, when it's better than the previous design. S1 looks cheap and S2 has more details and looks better.

Moyashimon
YuruYuri
FMA
Minami-ke
Yozakura Quartet

this. I remember watching LH and being excited for the second season. I knew it was bad when I was wondering who characters were due to how hideous the art looked.

Yup

I like both. Yukino and Yui are hot as fuck but why is 8man so handsome in season 2?

S1 actually looks unique. The others look generic.

i dont care what you say S1 had the best eyes.. they actually looked like that of a dead fish

In the LN they do mention that 8man is actually decent looking.

.feel makes everybody gorgeous, see minami ke tadaima.

I liked hiki looking weird as fuck in S1 but the girls in S2 are too good to pass.

The only one who says that is himself though.
He is plain at best but his depressed eyes maki him look outright ugly.

Yukino agreed with him.

Haruno was both the hottest and the best girl in the show. Perfect combination.

Wrong.

Don't start the best girl discussion. Might as well throw this thread away now

I could totally see two hot chicks being in love with the season 2 him, not the season one him. One could argue that neither was in love with him in season 1, at least most of it.

Yui is crushing from him from the start. Also I know most of it is not adapted but Saki definitely also has a thing for him.

Yui has always liked him.

Yuicucks BTFO

Their relationship was reset after her birthday and she said she didn't like him.

On second thought she is not a good source of info and was probably lying. If she liked from the start chances are that is the reason she joined the club.

Saki isn't superficial so it would make sense. Why have a side character have a crush on 8man?

Season 2 is in Yukino vision. Hachiman gets super hot but maintains those eyes and Yui loses about 4 cup sizes.

>Why have a side character have a crush on 8man?
Because it is cute. Also a lot of the LN is about reading between the lines and Its fun to see her clearly be flustered while he in his head can't even remember her name.

NNB
Ika Musume

Shouldn't everybody be ugly as shit in Yukinovision? Except maybe Haruno

Washed out Index looked like shit

About Saki
In the LN is explained that her little brother is partially behind this, since he talks about komachi and 8man alot Hachi becomes the only classmate in Saki's mind, especially after he helped her realizing she didn't have to work.

This.

Will she win the Hikki bowl? She doesn't any strings attached and won't go nuclear. At least a confession will be nice.

In the LN he has told Saki he loved her. accidentally

No, she kind of has a crush on him but it's nothing compared to Yui or even potentially Yukino.

Yui is borderline obsessed. I wouldn't put something dramatic past her.

>potentially Yukino
I thought Yukino liked him

Gaay

She did seem to react to the normalfag slut talking about giving 8man chocolate.

In the LN she also gives him chocolate under a pretense.
With Yui and Yukino it is clear he wonders if there is really something there. With Saki he is completely oblivious.

Why did ponpon betray Yui?

Haruno arts FUCKING WHEEEEEEN

>With Yui and Yukino it is clear he wonders if there is really something there
He is fucking retarded. He seemed aware in the anime but choose to look away.

>With Saki he is completely oblivious.
Then he is a fag. A pretty family girl that isn't a bitch doesn't fall from the sky or grow on trees.

Was Gahama-san invited to the wedding?

>He is fucking retarded.
No. The point is he was burned before and doesn't ever want to misinterpret it that way again.

That is the premise and almost in the title.

>go get some pizza with pesto
>find out that that you are allergic to pesto
>go to the hospital
>new pizzas comes along with absolutely no pesto
>pesto isn't in the list of ingredients and the advertisement has no pesto on the pizzas
>100% no pesto and everyone but you knows it
>still don't to try them because you're afraid of eating pesto

Yes you fat bastard. If that is the only way you can understand shit.

I am pointing out how stupid it seems.

He misinterpret a girl being nice to him as interest because she was nice to everyone. Yui is also nice to everyone. She is actually different but on the outside she seems very much like Orimoto

damn, that's some pretty horrible taste you got there.

>people are pizzas
Sometimes I forget how autistic this place is.

Yui is a nice person in general but she is a cunt to people many times and is obviously acting nice as a mechanism most of the time. She lies for gain and tried to do something not nice to Yukino.

Yukino is a cunt 90% of the time so she isn't a nice girl.

Underrated post.

I wonder what post-genuine Hachiman looks like to her.

Or more simply, he just doesn't like her that way. He's more than likely aware, but ya know, imagine the school "loser" turning down one of the cutest girls in school.

It would destroy her social status, which 8man normally wouldn't give a shit about, but he knows Yui cares very much about her social status and tries to preserve her feelings.

This is implied, he likes Yui as a friend and of corse finds her tits sexy but romanticaly seems much more interested in Yukino.

I doubt he thinks that much about it besides he is a loser hanging out with an A class beauty, which he is already over it. He pushes Yui's feelings out of his mind almost as far as Yukino's. He makes too many comments about being afraid to think her feelings are actually real.

He obviously doesn't like her, in the AU where they start dating he just lets her have her way.

At first he is definitely just careful not to misinterpret anything but during the festival it changes and seems exactly what you are saying. I still wouldn't say Yui has no chance. She appears to know what the problem is and is trying.

Nope.

To add to this he was saddened that her v day cookies were just thank you. He isn't that deliberate with her feelings as you guys make it seem. He actively refused to acknowledge that a love triangle existed.

That's a good point, he probably was trying very hard not to misinterpret her feelings since he was burned before, but it becomes increasingly obvious to him especially as him and Yukino grew closer later on. He's gonna have to set the record straight if he doesn't want things to return to how they were mid-season 2 where everything was fake smiles.

That's because he's torn between his desire of preserving the status quo of the one place he feels comfortable with and his desire to have the "genuine" relationship he described.

You gotta keep in mind that 8Man isn't really honest with his feelings, not even towards himself and his actions and words actively start contradicting each other as a result.

Minami Ke had a worse design (and worse eveyrthing) in season 2 but it got better in the third and even better in the fourth one.

>VNs have Sensei and Iroha route
>No Miura route

Why

Never watched 8man. Is it worth it?

Only if you ever had a period of your life where you had few to none friends.

the answer to your question is 8man x iroha otp

You as well friendo

Only if the question is: what's the worst couple.

Iroha has no feelings for 8man.

Zoku Yui is too cute

8man will take responsibilty as Iroha's boyfriend.

No. Iroha is shit and ruined the show. Let truck-kun take responsibility.

Is Yui in love with 8man? If so how will she handle YukinonxHikki?

but yukinon already vehicle'd hikki

By squirting all over Tobe's face.

Yui is pure and a virgin.

How does squirting over Tobe's face contradict that?

There ever been a case where a previous studio comes back and takes over again?

Toei with saint seiya i think
Obviously the result was shit

Who else ships Hayama with Yukino?

you tell me

Only Hayama. And yuifags.

I thought Hayama liked Haruno. Why Yuifags?

No Hayama likes Yukino. That is pretty obvious.
And yuifags generally like to pair up Yukino so their girl can win.

yukino will become a naggy shriveled up old hag like her mom

yui will stay youthful and energetic, with a teasing gentle voice

Moyashimon is the worst change. I don't remember how many years they waiting to make second season.

Nah, Yui will become a bicycle.

I am not sold that he likes her. He seems at Haruno's beck and call. He feels bad for what happens but he doesn't seem to be trying to get Yukino, thee end of vol 10 kinda made it seem that that path is done. Yukino likes 8man a lot and that doesn't seem to bother him.

8man wouldn't pick a number two.

DONT

>loyal and completely dedicated to 8man
>turning into a slut
that really doesn't fit her personality.

>I am not sold that he likes her.
Haruno doesn't start with Yu though. There are so many hints. How much he regrets not being able to restore their relationship. How much he resents 8man for winning against him.
>He feels bad for what happens but he doesn't seem to be trying to get Yukino
He also wants her to like him back so its not like he can just jump on her. Also their families want them together so he doesn't have to be too aggressive.

He is extremely prideful so 8man helping Yukino where he failed burns his ass. He regrets their relationship because she was his friend and he hurt her, plus it lost him all the Haruno points in the world. His closeness to Haruno should be a sign, he seems to regret her lack of interest in him more than Yukino and his past. He also is pressured to have a good relationship with her and he wouldn't dare say no.

Just wait

>His closeness to Haruno should be a sign
I mean their families are close. And his main defining feature is that he always meets everyone's expectations.

And again. Haruno doesn't start with Yu.

Yu so Tobe could think Yumiko
Yu is part of Yukinoshita

Only time will tell but I can hardly see why you are so certain. If he likes her he might get with Yukino in the end.

No look at Kara no Kyoukai and Megazone 23

There are so many hints. Also from a dramatic stand point it just makes it more interesting. If he is interested in Haruno then there would be a lot less problems.

Season 1 Yui was an abomination.