Gal Gohan

Time for the monthly dose of Gyaru cooking antics. There are quite a few smiles to protect in this chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/157827371/#157829156
twitter.com/taiyoumarii/status/895499405905637376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sweep the blackboard when sensei comes

Good start.

Place your bets now on how good/bad this new member will be

Oh god.

>third wheel finally here

Ah the dreaded day.

>student council bitch
Dropped.

dark times are ahead I see

It was fun while it lasted.

She's a secret fangirl of Yabecchi and while she was stalking him she saw the occasion to join the club under an excuse

REEEEEEEE

Fucking hell. Why

Is it going down the ratings?

FUCK YOU
YOU MOTHER FUCKER desuarchive.org/a/thread/157827371/#157829156

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GOD DAMN FUCKING JINX IT

TAKE A BLOODY HINT.

At least the preview of Chapter 13 looks good:
twitter.com/taiyoumarii/status/895499405905637376

Well, dropped.
I wouldn't have minded a third member, but of course it had to be a no fun allowed bitch.

Fucking hell. Why can it never just be a lovey dovey romance between two characters. They always add the mutual cockblocking love triangle.

Fucking nips need another nuke i swear

>Dropping before we even see what her character's like
This must be your first rodeo.

>was told not to play with fireworks on school grounds because it is agains the rules
>did it anyway
>W-why is a student council member harassing us?
That being said, goodbye comfy times.

This. She's got no one to blame but herself for this one. She's basically lucky it's only this much given that she set off pyrotechnics in the school. She could have gotten sensei in real trouble.

Looking on the bright side maybe this won't be bad. Maybe she'll end up being a confidant to Miku, so the feelings of the former can be properly vocalized without the teasing from her friends. You know, maybe?

Kinda glad they're adding something new considering that the whole 'oblivious guy doesn't acknowledge gyaru's affections' setting gets stale after a while, on the other hand there are better ways to do it than this.

Just show more of her gyaru friends. They are more tolerable than the guy's friends in Hajime no gal.

>twitter.com/taiyoumarii/status/895499405905637376
that looks like a gigantic areola

OH SHIT NIGGA

Will this get as bad as Hajimetr no Gal now?
Is Galko-chan destned to he the only good modern Gyaru series?

So is she a stalker?
>inb4 sensei did something unknowingly nice to her and she's been watching him ever since trope

either way watching someone from inside the school during the summer holidays is definitely a bit dodgy.

Loser student council girl combined with leads to LOVE TRIANGLE BATTLE OF GOHAN FOR SENSEI.

Meanwhile we get
>gee those girls sure are competitive
>must be the natural hate between studios vs gyaru
>why do material scientists keep dropping by saying things like "this is the densest material ever made"

God dammit, I typed studious

>Could have gotten sensei in real trouble
That's this entire series. Half the fucking country except this school for some reason think they're already dating, and there are like a million eye witnesses. Evem a false rumor could kill his teaching career.

I want her to sit on my face

Thats just kawaii

This must be your first rodeo, if you don't know what kind of character she will turn out to be.

There was no need for the school rules shit
Could have made her just join normally

I think she looks cuteI just hope her personality isn't shit

In before she's the non-dense straightman that has no interest in Yabe whatsoever

oi oi oi

Thanks for translations.

>third wheel joins

What if it'll still be fun? Like in Rough Sketch?

Yes. Yes I do.

Couldn't they just pick up regular members with the new semester. I mean isn't that normal? Why this cliche?

>Naturally black hair
>Presentable haircut
How is she a gyaru again?

Its called GAL gohan, not gyaru

>muh strict definitions
please fuck off

Don't do this to me, god damn it.

It was bound to happen, why not just make the character be just someone who just wants to join the cooking club though?

Guys, you're overlooking a slight possibility: She might be aiming for the gyaru.

Well, unbuttoning to show off that kind of cleavage is definitely not allowed in school rules.

dropped

oh shit nigga I hadn't even considered that

That's even worse damnit.

Every time. Every fucking time. Yuri is a goddamn cancer and ruins every series. Literally ruined 14 sai TWICE.

Please no

oh look, its another "yui" faced girl, thats going to be a student council bitch 90% of the time, blush once, and everyone will go "cuuuuteeeeee"
fuck this shit

I'm hoping that isn't the case either. But it bore mentioning, just so we could consider how unlikely and unwanted a development it'd be.
Just like there's the possibility that Student Council girl will want to learn how to bake to capture the heart of her own sensei/senpai/the principal

MOTHERFUCKER DELET THIS SHIT

>another girl
Well it had to become shit eventually

>that stance

She has a gyaru dildo in her, I guarantee it.

>a gyaru dildo
What does that even entail user?

It's like a regular dildo, but tan and with a bunch of keychain accessories on it. Also it's ridged with a bunch of fake fingernails with deco art on them.

Is she pouting or chewing?

rooting for him to put some babies in her after she graduates

Wait what if new girl wants to capture another person's love, like some other teacher and she's using this to learn hoother obtain their love? She probably thought Miku is already going out with Yabe so she is looking for advice.

I'm getting real sick of this whole "the student council runs the school and the faculty has to answer to them" shit that's in every series.

I for one am looking forward to comedic antics contrasting the girls' personalities and particularly the possibility of a chapter where Miku gives her a makeover.

And come one, there's some inherent comedy with this scene
>one of your students blah blah blah
>a member of the cooking club has
GEE I WONDER WHICH ONE

>hoother
How do you go from "how to" to hoother? Can't even blame autocorrect.

Literally EVERY manga these days with a heterosexual relationship has this shit.

14-sai
Horimiya
Rough Sketch
Boku Girl

These are a few that I remembered in the 5 seconds I cared to think about it, and it's happened A LOT. Shit just please stop.

>14-sai
>yuri dyke ruins everything about just pretending to be mature
>"at least we still have delinquent and teacher"
>lesbian nurse that lusts for teacher
>yuri dyke lusts for nurse now while lusting for pretending to be mature wasting more chapters on fucking yuri shit in what started as cute 14 year olds suddenly becoming aware of love

I'm pretty sure Japan has made me more angry about lesbians than anyone else could have ever done.

>YWN have a cute gyaru wife who's a good cook

What about that Dumbbell how much do you lift or whatever it's called?

Welp.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Absolutely adorable.
Oh boy, it's one of those character. It's going to be constant cockblock from here on.

Are the Japanese capable of writing a series that doesn't devolve into garbage drama

Why do nips like the cockblocking dyke archetype so much?
I'm a yurifag and even I hate them, they are a plague even in yuri works
Just why does such a character exist? Fucking hell

Naturally she will cockblock the Gyaru, but I am secretly hoping that she starts blackmailing Yabe and starts making him have sex with her, and then after she has him in her hooks, she shows Okazaki the videos for the full NTR effect.

It's over.

Once in a blue moon.

delet this

The character exists to take the rate the romance between the main couple is happening at, and then shattering its kneecaps with a sledgehammer, ensuring that there will be no progression until the very end of the series

I'm hoping for what you put under spoilers. Hoping for it so much.

Especially if she wonders how the hell the gal is getting away with it. And possibly tries it out in gal fashion, with results like our MC.

I want to protect this tanned smile.

Thing about 14 sai is that nothing will come out if besides nurse and the student becoming aware of each other. The gay teacher hitting the nail on the head of sensei's predicament with delinquent by saying to her, "you are free to love whoever you want" was a big flag since he knew what she was feeling toward delinquent.

FUCK DAMMIT JAPAN
WHY YOU CANT INTO LOVEY DOVEY STORIES WITHOUT A COCKBLOCKING BITCH OR NTR BAIT?

TWO NUKES WERENT ENOUGH