Is Silva any stronger than Ging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xxi_jiMp9Wc?t=2552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HELL NAW

We don't really know ging powers tho, from what we saw i'd say they're even

Doubtful

Pitou is the best and cutest girl

Who was the most interesting character who's gotten insta-rekt?

O

Is the Mary Sue extravaganza over yet?

MY

Chrollo, since when he meets Hisoka he will get clowned.

Poor Theta, literally nothing went her way

REDDIT

Not in a million years. The Zoldycks are assassins not fighters, they will only fight people they are contracted to kill and only when they are certain they will win. They are incredibly overrated, especially the manipulator shitters.

UPVOTE

And who is Ging exactly?

Some shitty deadbeat hobo cunt everyone hates

I hope we get some spoilers soon.

Don't forget he fraternizes with literal murderers.

I really hope no one I like dies in the end of the succession arc.
Please ninja baldy, live. LIIIIVE!

I hope no one gets to be the new Pokkle/Ponzu.
I feel like Melody/Basho are in danger.

You talking about hanzo? He's on the boat?
Also fuck you feel my hate when the bee girl was brutally murdered.

Name one person who isn't a murderer in HxH

The cook hunters. As far as we know

I hope no more than 20 people or so survives the DC. Hisoka, Chrollo and Crapika should all die this arc desu. I think Zodiacs won't have any casualties so I'm only worried about Biscuit and Hanzo.

Leorio

He couldn't save his friend.

He'll kill himself before long

>He's on the boat?

I think Basho is going to die man, melody I feel is more likely to survive this arc.
Out of Krapika's 5 chosen helpers I list the most likely to die to the least:
1.Basho
2.Izunabi
3.Hanzo
4.Melody
5.Biscuit
You take that back Hanzo is too funny to die! ;_;

Ging probably has never killed a person in his life, he made a serial killer his friend and has him working on his island now playing dodge ball.

Fuck off the last thing I read was gin and pariston talking about some beast or some shit I can't remember. When did togashi start up again?

If biscuit died we riot

You sir, are a man of fine taste.

A lot of spiders are going to die during this since this heist is WAY over their heads.
Out of the current zodiacs Krapika is most likely going to die but the rest will survive no problem.
Out of the new characters that are shown I hope Bill survives but something tells me he won't.

vacuum cleaner, mummy and frankenstein will die on the spider side.
Half the princes will die.
Basho, izunabi will die protecting kurapika who will use up 50 years on this trip.
Horse from the zodiac will die.

I agree with all of that but why do you think horse is going to die in this arc? What gave you that impression?

He's a traitor. Face it, he's going to get glued.

Bless this mess.
Only Togashi can be this autistic.

>He's a traitor
I thought monkey was the traitor?
Unless I missed some clue that gave way that horse is the real traitor.

It's pretty reasonable and dbe great. What do you guys think about 14th prince nen beast? It killed all those enemy deployed guards for sure

He had plenty of time to plan it all out.

>It killed all those enemy deployed guards for sure
I agree with that hypothesis since the 14th had a strange aura coming from him I believe after the bodies were found. Which is pretty helpful in the long run.

It'll probably be dangerous as fuck. I think some user speculated that because it channels an infants personality it's going to be all primal instinct and no discretion

It's a shame the 12th's nenbeast killed the last few loyal guards that the 14th had, well at the very least they're now free.

Indeed.
I remember seeing some video inside Togashi's place and he had this pages with all the faces of all the bodyguards drawn on them.

That wasn't murder.

Yes.

Ging is just one of the top 5 most talented Nen users.

That doesn't mean he's one of the top 5 strongest.

In fact, Botobai Gigante was the closest to Netero's strength from all the Zodiacs. Not Nigg.

Little piggyboy is probably still breast fed by best waifu, imagine his nen beast as the personification of sole wild tit oozing delicious toxic smegma

Yeah, that's the video
youtu.be/Xxi_jiMp9Wc?t=2552

Pretty impressive desu.

6th is 100% a fujoshit
10th pretends to be a basic bitch but she really is going to sacrifice herself for the sake of the 11th.

DANCE MAGIC DANCE MAGIC DANCE MAGIC DANCE MAGIC!

OH NO
NOT ME

I think you're confusing him with monkey

it's at 42:34

>10th pretends to be a basic bitch but she really is going to sacrifice herself for the sake of the 11th.
The fuck, user. That makes pretty good sense.

Nigga can't even kill Chrollo with the assistanc of his dad so he's Hisokek tier at best.

t. Spee D. Reader

Except Chrollo was trying not to hurt them and biding his time until the dons were killed and they'd stop attacking him. If they'd actually been in a serious death match, things would've been different.

Chrollo would've killed Silvia if we has a baldie like Netero for example

literal butchers >

its hard not to speed read the boat arc desu, its literally a puzzle, and some readers just want progress

we don't even know how strong ging is so how the fuck is anyone supposed to know

>it's a (((((vegan))))) faggot.
Oy vey where to begin....

it's a trap in the manga

implying the cooks didnt become hunters just to hunt the most dangerous game >>>

Wrong

And the 11th is gonna be a psycho bitch in disguise.

my thoughts exactly, this boat arc is hurting me

i think it might be best for me to just read it all when it's done, right now i don't know what the FUCK is happening

>some readers just want progress
You'd think those would have stopped caring about a series that has had less than 30 chapters in the last 5 years.
At this point you have to be 100% on board with whatever Togashi want to do to still care about it, or you just caught up to it very recently.

>2017
>people still asks powerlevel questions in HxH
>mfw

Prove that was their intent you literally cant

She's probably going to break but her being crazy wouldn't make sense from what we've seen so far.

its exactly because its been so long that we want progress

One is the patriarch of a famous assassin clan family, the other is a homeless hunter.

Really?

I doubt that, because there's no evidence that would suggest that.

You seem to forget this is a children's cartoon though. Gon is at least as strong as Killua just because for example.

Ging's got it.

Was one of the top 12 homeless hunter

What are Silva and Zeno transmuting their Nen into anyways?

Like what is the purple stuff supposed to be? It's clearly not bungee gum, that's already taken. If it's just "energy" then why not just keep it as pure Nen?

Foolish user, don't you know Ging's a genius?

It's not a "trap" because there's no illusion that it's ever a girl. He is introduced as a male in his very first scene and remains that way forever.

Is it a translation mistake or did Meleoron almost accidentally introduce himself as Gyro when he first met Gon?

I don't think progress is more important than what Togashi wants.

He clearly wanted an arc with a massive amounts of people/factions in some kind of battle royale scenario.
14 princes and for each a Nen beast and 15 bodyguards/staff.
You don't make an arc where you will have to keep track of at least 50 people if that's not what you really want to do.

So what I want is to see where Togashi wants to go with this.

It seemed like condensed plasma or something like that.

i can appreciate that and i dont want his rhetoric to change. but its really hard to accuse people for speedreading. from memory the ninja only showed up in 1 panel

Meleoron aka Jail ジェイル Je-i-ru
Gyro ジャイロ Ja-i-ro

>Out of the current zodiacs Krapika is most likely going to die but the rest will survive no problem.
If Shalnark can get killed just like that, then I don't see anyone but the Dog, Cow, Rat, and Boar being safe. The rest aren't quite major, but it would seem shocking if they died so killing some would seem pretty Togashi.

Thanks for clarifying
You never know what kind of reading the translators go with, so I wasn't sure

Nigga there is nothing it that statement that proves that I'm a speedreader.

Except as far as Zeno and Silva was concerned they were hire to kill Chrollo before Illumi made the call, so the chances of them holding back wasn't very likely.

He showed up like one chapter ago

Do you really think Silva and Zeno were unaware of Chrollo hiring Illumi, who took Kalluto and Maha with him, to kill the Dons? We simply don't know what would happen if Illumi hadn't called (We actually knew Chrollo wouldn't die because of his fortune). Silva vs Ging is a stupid question but trying to answer it is even worse imo.

>killing some would seem pretty Togashi.
I agree with that way of thinking, but the Zodiacs are ging level of strength, at most two would die.

nya

Zoldycks are professionals. If they're hired, they're gonna do the job. Illumi and Zeno/Silva were basically in a race.

Both Pariston and Ging implied there's no common level of strength for them.

Chrollo couldn't kill Silva after the latter fought and killed one of his Troupe members. Zeno and Silva together would have killed him if it weren't for Maha and his sidekicks.

thats the opposite of speedreading. its information that shows up in earlier content that you skip as a speedreader. showing up a chapter ago can literally just mean you havent read the recent chapter

I'm not the guy you were talking to, i just thought i'd point that out

>Botobai Gigante was the closest to Netero's strength
That's not said in Viz's translation and Ging is stronger than Netero.