Who is best boy and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13696583
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Aoyama, because he is sparkling.

How would you bully Todoroki?

Impossible to choose.

Twinkling.

I would do the classic Yakuza faking injury thing whenever we held hands.

Best boy is no contest. Best girl is how you start wars.

What's that?

I CAN'T STOP TWINKLING

fpbp

It's a three way tie in the student division, but All Might is best overall

right here

OCHAKO URARAKA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY!

It's a way to extort money from somebody that's fairly common in the Yakuza games. Basically, if somebody bumps into you, you pretend to be a lot more heavily injured than you are, and demand compensation for your injury.

>that moment when Tooru is stroking Ojiro's tail between classes like usual, but it starts becoming much more suggestive than normal petting is and her breathing starts to deepen and she begins speaking with a much lower pitch of voice

He will be once he goes plus ultra.

so do nursing home workers, and no one gives them any credit.

>Todoroki takes you seriously and pays every time

>implying Kaminari would share the tail with some invisible slut

Where's the laughing ojou-sama picture?

Who would even do that? Momo might do the laugh, but I doubt she would say that about Ochaco.

Kaminari is too busy NTRing Sadrock

>and then suddenly aizawa shouts that just because they can't see her doesn't mean they can't hear her and demands she go stand outside the classroom.

オール・フォー・ワン is best boy.

>implying that she was loud enough for anyone to her her except Jirou
She's not stupid, and Jirou won't tell.

Can Aizawa erase Toru's quirk?
I don't remember how exactly it works with this kind of quirk, just that he "turns off", but since it's light refraction manipulation, would he be able to erase it just by looking at her direction/clothes?
Hori will never show her anyway, so i guess this might stay unclear

God, how many times will this question be asked?
It depends on if her invisibility is a mutation or not.

What do you mean with mutation?
She manipulates light around her body

How can jobzawa redeem his reputation? Is it too late for him?

What exactly did All Might do to his face? The whole top half just got completely fucked.

Maybe. We still don't know for sure how her quirk works, or if her permanent invisibility is an active or passive effect.

Right, but since her quirk is light manipulation and not invisibility, it means that the constant invisibility might just be a mutant form. Something that Aizawa canonically cannot deactivate.

Yes. He's a complete failure at everything.

spoilers when

dickhead

Maybe he could expel some students, I hear he's good at that

He punched it really hard

well there's also the issue that's been raised in the recent chapters with him constantly reiterating that he needs to "see" the real body of the mimic guy, so if he looks straight at tooru, can he turn her off even though he can't actually see her? is his quirk like a no-quirk eye-beam that just gets interrupted by enough solid matter (because clearly clothing isn't enough to block it) or does it work based on him sighting someone and willing their quirk off.

Smashed his shit into fucking hamburger.
If you think that's bad you should see the horrifying ruin that is the rest of his body.
He's only even able to to look mostly human because of shape shifting and deku's supposed super healing quirk.

I'l never call him a jobber again if he mans up and expels mineta and sadrock.

You just missed then.

Toga fights Deku again while Aizawa deals with angry yakuza man and twice.
Chapter ends with Mirio reaching Overhaul.

Literally caved in his skull.

>Expelling the kids with potential.

But he cant see her at all you idiot.

Best

Man, it's crazy to think how Iida would have benefited most from training under gran torino, Todoroki from training under best jeanist, and bakugo under endeavour.

>yfw you realise he's just building up a static charge to recharge himself when he's tired.

What did Sadrock do wrong?

thats the thing, if it's light manipulation, he can "see" her by looking at her general direction, if she's on his sight, even if he can't see her

Ma boy L

He has no eyes, nose, hair or ears, it's entirely possible he only survived by shifting his brain into another part of his body because it LOOKS like All Might literally knocked the entire top of his head above his mouth off.

>108 cm
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on.

I think you got the wrong thread. The leather club's two threads down.

Change all of his socks from a white pair to red socks.

What girl is he supposed to Mating Press to get the strongest quirk?

Mom-Deku

Red riot team

>girl

Why the fuck would you want Sadrock expelled
His mom is proud of him, go fuck yourself

what is that doujin and is it gay

>that pic
I suddenly want to make a dekochako doujin only out of existing pannels.

Reminder that Spinner will fuck Iida in the future using his unidentified quirk.

>Man, it's crazy to think how Iida would have benefited most from training under gran torino, Todoroki from training under best jeanist, and bakugo under endeavour.

Except not?

yes

He wants to get rid of him because he successfully competes with Denki for Jir

strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583
strawpoll.me/13696583

Vote, lads. Lot of distrust towards best girl.

Aoyama with Aoyama's face looks like the 3rd most unnatural looking person in this picture.

You see, that's kinda fucked up, maybe his quirk is just being a lizard, or maybe he can do other shit, like Sadrock, who is whatever the fuck that is supposed to be, and can talk to animals, or Mina, who has horns AND sweats acid, it's just fucked up

>Spinner has a god tier quirk
>Doesn't use it because Stain said using your quirk too much makes you weaker

1. Shinsou.
2. Endeavour.
3. Todoroki.
4. Bakugou.

>Kirishima is in the hospital recovering from his injuries
>Class 1-A and the faculty stop by to congratulate him on his performance and bravery
>Kirishima is feeling down, he still feels like a failure
>Mina stays behind, and cheers him up with a few reassuring words alone with him, and then with a hug

user, Stain saying that was never released to the public.

Holy shit, when did everyone go from suspecting Kaminari to Ochako?

What if his quirk is rapid regeneration like Lizard from Spiderman. Maybe that's why he didn't show use it against Mandalay. He didn't get a chance to.

Is that a mf JoJo reference?

>cheers him up with a few reassuring words alone with him, and then with a hug
more like she takes advantage of how he's stuck to a bed

I actually agree with you for once.

Which cat cake is the most likely to be in jail within the next 5 years for raping a student?

Pixiebob

>gif

Pixiebob is literally a bitch on heat

She would never

Only hugs

>Ay yo bitch what kind of quirk do you have?

I didn't think much of him in the manga but once he was in the same he was so fucking likable with his huge stature and fire swinging all over the place.

What a glorious Dad he is.

Deku's hugs will feel cold once he gets robot arms.

>hugging the traitor

Disgusting

I approve of hugs

Why is he crying?

Because he has to do his job as the traitor and kill her.

Is there a good version of the OVA available? Everything I've found has had shit quality and the same shit subs (the ones that start with "course" spelled as "curse").

She tells him she's sad because he's not able to see her
He cries because of her suffering for something like that
He is a self aware boy

Don't think I've ever seen him called the traitor before, we going to start suspecting Sero or Mina now?

There's no point in suspecting anyone besides Ochako

I still think it's a teacher. The students are all a red herring.

There's no point suspecting anybody at all. Whatever will be will be.

Me

And it will be Ochako

Not it's not. The VA didn't have access to a teacher schedule and had to steal it. If it was a teacher they'd have easily just gave their own copy or get an extra one.

Sirius seriously dead eyes