Fuck you Inoue

Fuck you Inoue.

You want Vagabond? Fuck you, you get nothing.

Got the artbook that includes the epilogue. Made me a bit emotional desu.

>epilogue
but it didn't end did it?

>but it didn't end did it?

Vagabond is based on a book. And that book has been adapted to hell and back over the six decades since it's publication.

what happened? I'm still on vol. 21, is it coming off hiatus or something?

You have a damaged copy, give it back and you'll get a fixed one.

I bought the 3 in one vagabond volume on a whim.
Who thought this was okay?
Also do all double spread pages look like ass in physical releases?

Inoue showed the epilogue in an exhibit of his that took place back in 2008. The artbook (which could only be bought at the exhibit at the time) featured an English translation of it to my surprise.

Oh okay thanks.
Just my luck

Waiting on your scans.

Could you scan it? Or post photos of the translated version?

All I want to see is the Kijirou fight and Musashi fucking Otsu. This manga could end in the next 30 chapters if it came off hiatus

I'm going to scan it. It's just that the epilogue isn't in manga form; sometimes it is, and sometimes it's the actual portrait shown at the exhibit so im afraid it won't flow so properly unless you have the actual book.

Flow, schmo, we'd be grateful to receive anything "new".

Here he is as an old man.

Thank you.

According to the translation included in the back, here's Jotaro and his grandson. He's visiting Mushashi.

Musashi*

Not sure if Inoue is going to end the series like this if he ever picks up the manga again, but in the epilogue included in the artbook the last few panels are solely kid Mushashi and Kojiro on a beach in what I imagine is the afterlife since it's pretty clear that he passed on, with Kojiro asking him if he's ready and then tells him "lets go" and then we see them walk away until they're out of sight and in the very last portrait you can just barely make out their figures and that's it. We also have a ton of portraits of young and baby Musashi with his mom.

>Y: Yagyuu Jounosuke.
>Y: Joutarou, in my youth.
>?: Master!