How was he identifed

Riddle me this faggots: if he wore a mask during the entire shooting, how did they id him so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2018/02/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-gunman-tv-networks-video-1202288652/amp/
youtu.be/EtZ6DCNBfFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't question such things.
Aren't you getting sleepy user?
I think it's time for a nap.

That's a good question, OP! Let's review the security f-aannnnnd it's gone

Maybe because the fukken ears stick out of the mask a country mile, D'uh?!

Too damn woke muthafucka

Also, what did he do with the gun? He didn't have it with him when caught, right?

Why do so many girls with boyfriends hit on me? Like seriously, the girls that practically present themselves to me ALWAYS have boyfriends, what's with that?

Why do the single ones always act so disinterested. Are women compulsive cheaters? Do they get some special kick out of getting dicked behind their loyal and loving boyfriends back? I am nothing special, just an average looking guy with an okay personality.

What the fuck, Sup Forums?

Controlled implosion incoming, just like Sandy Hoax.

The actors were told who the patsy would be. It's a retarded child of another jewish handler. This time they hid his jewishness under adoption.

He confessed so..

See him walk in with weapons, and as everyone already 'knew' he'd be a school shooter ask him:
"Hey Nick, are you here to shoot up the school?"

You conspiracy theorist morons. He had dozens of calls to the police to his house and was a regular problem in school. It didn't take long to put two and two together.

Daily reminder that nobody died.

While in a gas mask. Nobody saw his face.

He didn't change his clothes.

First reports identified the clothes. Then people around linked the clothes to him, and they all talked about how he was probably the shooter.

they identified him by his clothes and his autistic manner of walking around

Is there a JUST edit of him yet?

They had a name at the same time as the discription. These are some sharp kids. They can id a guy in a mask while shit is falling from the ceiling and being shot at.

>everything is such a blur, the last thing I remember was going to meet up with that Stacy from Tinder.. next thing I know I'm in handcuffs and they say I killed 17 people.. I don't remember doing it but.. the officers say if I cooperate they'll go easy on me..

Why do we never hear from these shooters?

We heard the entire motivation and life-story behind the majority of serial killers, but nothing from the Aurora Theatre shooter, or Dylann Roof, or the Charlottesville driver, or this motherfucker.

MAKES ME THINK, YOU KNOW!

That'll come out years after he's executed hosted by Rachel Maddow using creepy animation effects on still pictures, explaining how he was a absolute Nazi White Nationalist that hated other races so much that he had to kill a majority of white students.

Dylann had a 'manifesto'

This

Kys adults are talking

he didnt wear a gas mask. This was a false rumor.

Is this the new shill?

It is a fact.
google.com/amp/deadline.com/2018/02/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-gunman-tv-networks-video-1202288652/amp/

Dear lord don't encourage them

well i guess i saw an early press conf. of the sherrif where he denied it

>The sheriff clarified Friday that Cruz never had a gas mask or smoke grenades during the attack, but officers did find a balaclava. Israel said his office would be investigating every one of the previous calls about Cruz to see how they were handled.

they dropped the gas mask angle. Just like they dropped the adam lanza wearing a black mask.

HOLY SHIT he wore a mask?
That's a direct contradiction to this video of an eyewitness. How could she recognise him with his mask on?

and of course i forget the fucking video
youtu.be/EtZ6DCNBfFc

what is funny the gas mask came up because that is what they said on the police scanner.

It's hard to miss a mug that ugly.

check out who is friends with Alexa and her friend Meadow Pollack

Still wore a mask, not a gas mask. Still had his face covered.

He got a drink at the Subway and then went to a McDonalds. Nobody does that. NOBODY.

That and a Fl Sen said he had is many times.

((confessed)

WELL BOYS THAT'S A WRAP
HE CONFESSED
NO NEED TO INVESTIGATE
EVERYBODY GO HOME

And what about this AR-15 I am having shoved up my A@@? I have not seen one photo of the weapon. How long does a Photoshop after effects job take these days?

I can see it now
>HOLY SHIT have them stop talking about the mask. Oi vey
couple days later
>oh yea there was no mask

Top kek

What he means is, his classmates tried calling the FBI, but Chris Hansen picked, claimed he wasn't Chris Hansen and this wasn't the FBI, and then hung up. So the kids went to the local police, but when they got to the station the officer at the front desk was Chris Hansen wearing a bowl cut wig and a fake mustache, and he proceeded to deny he was Chris Hansen, that this was a police station, or that it was his job to take a report. They also tried calling several times but Hansen would just claim he couldn't hear them and hang up. So the word had spread around that Cruz would probably shoot up the school and there wasn't much anybody could do.

el goblino dindu nuffin
he was framed by the cia

holy shit now thats a mutt if ever I saw one

This is what happens when all your shit is on the cloud now.

*picked up

damn, my whole story ruined

Apparently he took it in the uber in a soft case. Somebody should ask the driver if he though it was at all odd that a guy in a bullet proof vest with a heap of mags and a gun wanted a ride to the local school.

Big data.

Yes and yes and women who are single want Chad.

LOL

and his severely autistic manner of walking around
FTFY, people with Aspergers and PDD-NOS have no impairment in their motor skills.

>He confessed so..
Stop using so wrong Juliana you cunt.

this grill is fake news. she wasnt there

if so, someone should get lebron james on that issue asap

Could be a valid question but another valid question is what was he doing at the school if not to shoot it up?

>Chris Hansen
Is he hosting the Bachelor, now?

That will never happen cuz it wasn't real

Thanks, I was beginning to let it ruin my sleep

I am very confident that the FBI will be able to solve the case. It's apparently very good at this.

The thot plickens

Same. Every girl that has ever hit on me has been in a relationship with close friends. very weird

You re hilarious

Wait. is Sup Forums implying Trump is in on it?

She's sleeping around you dumbass. Either he knows or he'll find out the hard way that she wasn't just being "cute" and "playful."

Lolz

Go away

FBI couldn't find a pedophile in a ball-pit

Just like they'll ID the next PATSY, they'll know ahead of their mass murder who to kill or charge with murder.

Then Cryin' Chuck will scream give up your guns!

He's their man

his big fuckin 56% ears gave him away

negro, please

He left his gun at the scene of the crime.

so other than an assumption theres no proof?

Kek

IKR; did they recover it at the scene, at all?

ya ur right
sooo so sleepy

>did they plant it at the scene, at all?

so he gets a lot of calls to his house for being an autistic retard. Cops never arrest him so it must have been non criminal.Therefore we know it was definitely him who shot up a school for no apparent reason.

>t. a concerned citizen

They're a bit busy at the moment user. Their extremely good track record with solving crimes has to be delayed, because something much more pressing is at hand.

How the fuck do you confuse a gas mask for a balaclava, in the first place?

Never

Have they said he used an AR?

thats what i thought

becouse other kids from school ratted him to FBI couple weeks before shooting?

No but he stamped his subway card at McDonald's so that's verifiable evidence to das juden

fbi didnt do shit

>"Something, something... seat?"

I think we should all make youtube videos about being school shooters as a test to see how long it takes the FBI to react.

I'm sure the school had a list of most autistic retards the police used to narrow the search.

man, i dont have that much free time to make over 7 gmail accounts

fuck off FBI nigger

All I know is some kid at my school sent an ambiguous email last week and they had security patrols on all the roofs for the next few days.

It's always fun when they hire contract security because they stand around trying to blend in while wearing funny uniforms and radios and looking you up and down like you might be next shooter.

Conditioning you properly user

You need it for the prison they have built around you

More like CYA for the administration. The actual security provided is a joke, kind of like what they did when Hillary came to give a talk on the campaign trail. It's a good thing most people aren't nut jobs.

Thanks for the save.
...Seriously, though. Any photographs taken of it near the scene?

I dont know for sure but i woud guess that that ears were a clue.