Deadman Wonderland manga was better than I remembered desu

Deadman Wonderland manga was better than I remembered desu.

Wasn't it too edgy? I liked the blood idea and shiro was cute but I remember that sometimes it was too edgy

Does the little fucker forgive her for being a murderous little monster?

He kind of forgives her.

There's definitely a lot of edge, but their relationship overall is really cute.

How did she laugh again

Nishishi

kschk

This was a great manga.

i fucking love DW
The anime not so much but I cant pinpoint why

SHIRO IS THE RED MAN

It's funny because this spoiler works for both this manga and Fate/Stay Night

It's kinda easy to assume that judging by the 2nd and 3rd post already.

This manga was stupid. Why was the prison director maiming the people he wanted to prevent that girl destroying everything? That'll just make it harder for them to stop her.

Also the plot kept rushing from thing to thing.

Is she a ATM?

I always felt that Deadman Wonderland was edge done right.
The problem I had with the anime was that they made it more edgy than the manga and paid less attention to character development.
The prison director didn't want to stop Shiro, he helped create her and wanted to take over her body. When he couldn't get Shiro's body he tried to take over the MC's body.

He kept maiming people to weed out the weak prisoners from the strong. The director wanted to have an army of blood manipulators for his own purposes. Those who joined him were potential host bodies and he needed strong bodies until he could take Shiro's.

Didn't she end the manga in a coma, never to wake up again?

until the last page. but honestly, don't know the others got out of the prison since most of them actually committed crimes.

I think it was mentioned that they got pardoned due to the horrors in the prison

shouldn't they have been transferred to a legitimate prison then? probably only ganta was the actual innocent prisoner.

Yeah you'd think they would but I guess to further the manga along or whatever
I think it actually says they all got tried again in court and were found not guilty or something

>I think it actually says they all got tried again in court and were found not guilty or something
don't remember seeing that, jsut an epilogue but whatever, just sounds stupid to keep thinking about it, but why is shiro in jail though? since shes technically wasn't in the prison registery and no officials know shes the red man that caused the earthquake

Shiro I think is just there. Like she lives with with her "jii-chan" aka Hagire who keeps her there because he's in love with the idea of the Wretched Egg or something

im aslo talking about the epilogue, she was handcuffed in what looks like a prison hospital and there were bars on the window.

oh the epilogue was because I presume either Ganta or someone else assumed she could still be destructive and maybe tried to keep an eye on her
I'll have to re-read the ending since i'm just going off memory and speculation here. I always assumed It was a prison hospital and that Ganta fessed up that Shiro is a murderer but he still wants her to be alive or something

>Ganta fessed up that Shiro is a murderer but he still wants her to be alive or something
most likely since he said he can't forgive her for killing his friends but I guess this time he won't forget about her and will stay with her. is she a yandere?

>she was handcuffed
Nope, also bars were there because it used to be a prison. She isn't in jail, anyone can visit her anytime.

oh ok I remembered wrong. how is there relationsip gonna even work.

Where did his mom even get shiro from? Did she kidnap her as use her for an experiment?

Very, very carefully.

by him filling her warmy pussy with his yummy cummy.

While a number of them really belong in jail, the entire system that put them there was bought off and corrupt.

she bought her from a hospital I think after she gave birth to ganta?

I just read the last arc again and skimmed through the rest. It's not a "great" manga but it's actually very solid. There's tons of edge but it's also got its heart in the right place.

not all of them, the tranny at least got back in jail but they we're all offered pardons if they went back to DW to deal with shiro

Deadman Wonderland is one of those mangas where the art makes it worth reading more than the story, which is nonsensical and dumb a lot of the time.

This manga was kind of sad. I still enjoyed it tho.